• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Can’t be and I refuse to believe it. RNG is absolute shit and don’t even get me started on the beast battles, Deer has to be the dumbest challenge that I’ve EVER seen
All gachas have RNG and the system is often way worst look at Dokkan if the Rng is bad you can’t get the spe attack but it’s also bad in another way the level of difficulty is very low
NNT is the perfect middle ground between casual and hardcore events
You Also need to have lots of characters in order to complete the game beast battles aren’t something necessary and all you need is having the characters that have an advantage in battle

All gachas have RNG and the system is often way worst look at Dokkan if the Rng is bad you can’t get the spe attack but it’s also bad in another way the level of difficulty is very low
You Also need to have lots of characters in order to complete the game beast battles aren’t something necessary and all you need is having the characters that have an advantage in battle
New AM Estarossa, true form Chandler and ON Zeldris are being added to grand cross

Demon guila, might be one of new top tier i guess 👀
He can keep up with camelot holy knight jericho, and jericho should be not far under pellegarde in terms of power due her one shaped of helmet holy knight

Lancelot hasn't shown enough feats right now, but from his style and how he respond without any doubt to his enemy, i believe he the strongest apocalypse member atleast for now

Lancelot hasn't shown enough feats right now, but from his style and how he respond without any doubt to his enemy, i believe he the strongest apocalypse member atleast for now
That's fine although demon Tristian one shotted snake form melascula

Yeah but he is not really okay with using his demon mark and we don't know which form Tristian was talking about
He makes a statement saying that lancelot is stronger(even with his knowledge on his demon mark) so him not being comfortable using it doesn't discredit the statement as of yet... that's why I put likely High 6-B btw

He makes a statement saying that lancelot is stronger(even with his knowledge on his demon mark) so him not being comfortable using it doesn't discredit the statement as of yet... that's why I put likely High 6-B btw
He really doesn't like using it anyway we just need feats from Lancelot since Tristian has betters feats as of now.

absolute zero but its nice , they getting feats beyond purgatory flamezs.. thats alot
I agree AZ Jericho makes sense
Add it to your crt

From what I can find, freezing air (like -218 C for oxygen) and fire is possible at temperatures above absolute zero. So I disagree.

From what I can find, freezing air (like -218 C for oxygen) and fire is possible at temperatures above absolute zero. So I disagree.
Theoretically yes but it must be extremely cold like a billionth of a kelvin and billions times the pressure of earth because fire is a ionic plasma that takes in oxygen fills a electron since it's so ionic and get's a atom from it's fuel and binds it with oxygen. So frozen fire would be highly reactive, needs to be in a vacuum and is an atom with its protons and neutrons replaced with electrons.
Fire is not a substance. It is an action. Typically oxygen and some complicated chemical made up largely of hydrogen, oxygen and carbon form into carbon dioxide and water. You can freeze the complicated chemicals. You can freeze the water. If you get it cold enough you can even freeze the carbon dioxide. But then the chemical reaction will end, and there will be no fire.
Sort of. Fire is a plasma, a form of gas in which all the electrons have been broken loose. If you freeze it, all you get are the boring molecules that were in that gas.

That doesn't require absolute zero.
Fire isn’t actually a substance it’s electrons and molecules freezing molecules is AZ. Blood freezing to nearly absolute zero temperature: -272.29 degrees C. At zero kelvin (minus 273 degrees Celsius) the particles stop moving and all disorder disappears. Thus, nothing can be colder than absolute zero on the Kelvin scale.

Back