• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I didn't say that. I said I was in the process of finishing off the speed and planning to transfer some stuff to the wiki.

What are you talking about? This is my last comment (from 2 days ago).

'Not sure about speed, but moving everything to the wiki would probably take less than a day. I'm hoping I can dedicate more time exclusively to this.'

And here's one from 3 days ago.

'I'm just finishing off the speed stuff and my preparations to move it all to the wiki.'

If you're going to lie ("""test [my] credibility"""), make it less transparent, especially since you can only bookmark comments in threads and not conversations.

Last edited:
In that case, I did explain that I got a delay. I had to leave for most of the 16th because something came up.

Like yeah, I get that delays are annoying, but I'm actually the one who gets the most pissed off by it since I'm the one making the scaling chain.

I really don't appreciate the endless flood of constant reminders, questions and repetition (especially when I've answered something a billion times). In the end, it just takes out hours of my time every day and makes me far less enthusiastic to put energy into the scaling chain.

No offence, but I've told and asked you this more times than I can remember, and nothing seems to happen. Are we finally done with this shit? It'd probably take a weight off your mind.

Last edited:
Not really.
I was wondering Is it possible to calculate the Heat of something depending on how fast it turns something frozen back to normal and the distance ? if it is we could calc Guila nullifying the effects of Jericho’s ice that should be around -80 degrees at a 5 to 10 m distance

Same could Go for Escanor melting Gil despite him tanking amped lightnings

You don’t need to calculate it just tell me if there is a way to do so

I think so. From memory, you'd need to divide the total kinetic energy by each molecule.

But that won't really work since you'd need to assume a temperature in the first place.

In that case, I did explain that I got a delay. I had to leave for most of the 16th because something came up.

Like yeah, I get that delays are annoying, but I'm actually the one who gets the most pissed off by it since I'm the one making the scaling chain.

I really don't appreciate the endless flood of constant reminders, questions and repetition (especially when I've answered something a billion times). In the end, it just takes out hours of my time every day and makes me far less enthusiastic to put energy into the scaling chain.

No offence, but I've told and asked you this more times than I can remember, and nothing seems to happen. Are we finally done with this shit?
Dang that’s a lot of bad vibes Speedster is bringing into you you should listen to this to focus more and relax

hqdefault.jpg

No offence, but I've told and asked you this more times than I can remember, and nothing seems to happen. Are we finally done with this shit? It'd probably take a weight off your mind.
My bad I didn’t know that getting delayed on the scaling chain affected you in that way. I always thought you were glad that there was a delay since it was 3 months. But ultimately we don’t always know how someone else is feelings so we try to understand each other. Do you at least see where I am coming from?

My bad I didn’t know that getting delayed on the scaling chain affected you in that way.
It's mostly just ripping away my time.
I always thought you were glad that there was a delay since it was 3 months.
I said I was glad because there were more multipliers and better logic.
But ultimately we don’t always know how someone else is feelings so we try to understand each other. Do you at least see where I am coming from?
Yes.

That’s the current best Gacha imo the original story is depicted perfectly
The additional events and Ragnarok thing is very good it’s visually excellent etc…
Can’t be and I refuse to believe it. RNG is absolute shit and don’t even get me started on the beast battles, Deer has to be the dumbest challenge that I’ve EVER seen

Back