• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

hey ,questions this might sound off tbh but is there a possibility arthur stole the stars and added them to his dimension like hes doing with the land?

I forgot how much of a shit stain Merlin was. She was pretty much the true villain all along and she was the reason why Escanor died

Well going through the story mode of 7DSGC, i completely forgot how much of a horrible person she was. All because she was in love and did everything in auch a terrible way it’s not even funny. She’s probably the reason why many people died as well
Hendrickson and Dreyfus caused a lot of deaths albeit under Fraudrin control yet that’s overlooked. Merlin did some reprehensible but she like a mad scientist like stark and etc

Well going through the story mode of 7DSGC, i completely forgot how much of a horrible person she was. All because she was in love and did everything in auch a terrible way it’s not even funny. She’s probably the reason why many people died as well
She isn't Greed for no reason

It's probably supposed to be the Archangels in general. The scaling doesn't make any sense, but it makes the Archangels way more powerful. Plus, we never did get an actual comparison of the 3Cs Estarossa or Tarmiel/Sariel's true bodies and initial Assault Mode Meliodas.

I guess it also just means that Tristan only broke through the cocoon because he had weaponry, which is perfectly reasonable considering that regular weapons (let alone the Sacred Treasure-like weapons designed for knights) are one-shot gaps.

Last edited:
It's probably supposed to be the Archangels in general. The scaling doesn't make any sense, but it makes the Archangels way more powerful. Plus, we never did get an actual comparison of the 3Cs Estarossa or Tarmiel/Sariel's true bodies and initial Assault Mode Meliodas.

I guess it also just means that Tristan only broke through the cocoon because he had weaponry, which is perfectly reasonable considering that regular weapons (let alone the Sacred Treasure-like weapons designed for knights) are one-shot gaps.
How’s life?

Estarossa was inferior to vessel Tarmiel and Sariel. Schwarz's statement implies that Nanashi is at least on the same level as the Archangels, despite being inferior, and he's never met/seen the Archangels in their vessels.

So Nanashi is >> Estarossa.

Estarossa was inferior to vessel Tarmiel and Sariel. Schwarz's statement implies that Nanashi is at least on the same level as the Archangels, despite being inferior, and he's never met/seen the Archangels in their vessels.

So Nanashi is >> Estarossa.
Schwartz statement Is for Armor Nanashi too

Back