• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It was on the profiles many years ago.

We removed it because the condensation method was decided to be inapplicable for this and many other feats. Plus, even if it was applicable, we got rid of even the basic 12-14 megaton storm calculation from Gilthunder's profile because we couldn't prove that he made storms of such size, just large thunder clouds.

Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but I couldn't remember until now.

We removed it because the condensation method was decided to be inapplicable for this and many other feats. Plus, even if it was applicable, we got rid of even the basic 12-14 megaton storm calculation from Gilthunder's profile because we couldn't prove that he made storms of such size, just large thunder clouds.

But Gilthunder did make the storm hawk mentions this and Gilthunder claims he could destroy the forest if he wants to. The feat at least needs to re calced. And btw welcome back. How’s life? Any progress with the four knights stuff? Did you see the anime?

But Gilthunder did make the storm hawk mentions this
He says that Gilthunder made thunder clouds, not a storm with a radius of 20 km.
Gilthunder claims he could destroy the forest if he wants to.
We still don't know if he planned to one-shot the forrest.

Also, Pekiodas has a 27-megaton calc for it that's not even useable, so it'd probably be lower than our current ratings.
The feat at least needs to re calced.
The highest possible rating we can currently garner from the Forest of White Dreams storm clouds is 12-14 megatons, which is about 1/3rd of our current ratings. It's not worth it.
Any progress with the four knights stuff?
Yes.
Did you see the anime?
No.

Could this be considered a blitz?

Last edited:
He says that Gilthunder made thunder clouds, not a storm with a radius of 20 km.

We still don't know if he planned to one-shot the forrest.

Also, Pekiodas has a 27-megaton calc for it that's not even useable, so it'd probably be lower than our current ratings.

The highest possible rating we can currently garner from the Forest of White Dreams storm clouds is 12-14 megatons, which is about 1/3rd of our current ratings. It's not worth it.

Yes.

No.
Isn’t these clouds as big or bigger than the forest of white dreams

We can get MFTL at 4KoA if that purgatory beast attack is accepted as real light
Which attacks do you mean? Can you send scenes?
Also does anyone know why the haxs given by the 10 commandments is passive and I need the manga scene for this, can you post it if you guys have it?

ya i need pictures, also mftl is alot, isnt that like 100x ftl or something?also speedster you dont gotta like every comment bro xd

Which attacks do you mean? Can you send scenes?
Also does anyone know why the haxs given by the 10 commandments is passive and I need the manga scene for this, can you post it if you guys have it?
I had uploaded the image, but apparently imgur stopped working

king/diane daughter is shown outside of the origins game. shes the youngest kid (7th) and tbh im dying to see their creation/fairy nature and ground manipulation.. should be godly

There's literally no way to tell because we're seeing it from near ground level. So you can't see both the entire forest and cloud system at once.
ByAsura i have a question to you. Why ten commandement's haxs are passive what is the evidence scenes about it?

I have no idea. Maybe it's because the Commandments work on their users, which would logically be against their will/knowledge.

I have no idea. Maybe it's because the Commandments work on their users, which would logically be against their will/knowledge.
We need your input

Back