• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

In the data book, Nakaba Suzuki says that the chaos mother's level was 10 million power level. And Arthur can be even Superior
he said arthur/chaos was also 10m BUT possibly much higher so either way its good.. the possibly is mostly just for the new manga but tbh i really wanna see how they even kill arthur

Do you think it would be possible to get DK Britania to low 6b? I am thinking about making a crt but I need reasons first.

question for asura.. would drole/glox scale to ludos flash? they faced chandler at night who was tired after killing them , when chandler and cusack could react a somewhat to ludo even outpacing his flash to save zeldris?

They only did that once, and Ludoshel uses Flash to outpace faster characters.

It seems a little far-fetched.

Here's what I'm trying to push now

1. Lifting Strength Upgrade(Affects almost the entire verse)
  2. Speed Of Light Flash which would mean FTL ominous nebula, possibly SOL Supreme Deity and Demon King which would most likely affect the sins as well
  3. If SOL Ludociel or Gods doesn't get accepted I'll like to push Sub relativistic base meliodas which almost everyone eos would scale to.
  4. For 4kota, SOL Fiddich and maybe even faster (Narratively should outscale fiddich in every single way)

I just need to get both of them evaluated or get a calc member re do it if its wrong
I agree with 1, 2, 3 but I don't think that the 4th point will be accepted, that is probably an editor notes, if only it was from a Q/A, then it would have been legit and from Nakaba.

Is anyone interested in making a sacred tree page? It is the only race progenitor that doesn't have one

This is what I gathered on it spec wise-

It should get creation because it made the fairies and the fairy realm, the fairy realm being a place that exists beyond the great fairy tree
"King and Diane go live in the Fairy Realm, which exists beyond the Great Fairy Tree. Normally only fairies can enter but since King takes Diane with him she can go too." source
It should scale above King since he draws out its power, and should have all of his abilities that he gains from chastiefol since they are based on properties had by the tree

Last edited:
true plus its a sibling of the other two gods , makes sense tbh i always wondered why we never focused on it
I think it’s because of how weird it is scaling wise since the red demon burned down the fairy king’s forest, Also the fairy realm never being really elaborated on besides in a light novel and manga side story certainly doesn’t help

I agree with 1, 2, 3 but I don't think that the 4th point will be accepted, that is probably an editor notes, if only it was from a Q/A, then it would have been legit and from Nakaba.
Thanks and yeah all I need is for the calcs to be evaluated and SOL flash to be accepted but my calc evaluation request got ignored 😔

I think it’s because of how weird it is scaling wise since the red demon burned down the fairy king’s forest, Also the fairy realm never being really elaborated on besides in a light novel and manga side story certainly doesn’t help
red demon burned it via hax via purgatory flames it had nothing to do with AP

red demon burned it via hax via purgatory flames it had nothing to do with AP
Oh okay, with that one anti feat dismissed I see no reason to believe the Sacred Tree shouldn’t be treated as parallel in power or a bit weaker than the supreme diety and the demon king scaling wise.

Do we ever see the fairy realm in the manga or have it described in the light novels?
If so does it have a sun or moon in the sky like the demon realm?

naw the fairy realm Was shown in one of kings books where they told us his age was 700 and stuff but i dont remember there being a sun ... tho king could manipalte some plant thing leme see if i got scan

Ominous Nebula with 2nd Demon Mark.

Cusack is implied to react to it, but it's extremely inconsistent, especially since Ominous Nebula with the 1st Mark is superior to him.

Ominous Nebula with 2nd Demon Mark.

Cusack is implied to react to it, but it's extremely inconsistent, especially since Ominous Nebula with the 1st Mark is superior to him.
The Supreme Deity should be scaling to this aswell, Zeldris kept up with Ludociel during their one on one (under the impression the grace is passive), and the Demon King being equal to the Supreme Deity

Post-Purgatory Demon Meliodas could somewhat keep up with the 10 CC + Youth restored Demon King alongside Ban and King, so they can scale as well. It's also consistent with his base form being Sub-Rel.

For AP in 4kota, Talisker instructed Nasien's Gaurdian to completely destroy the gorge or Talisker himself destroys it, can anyone calc that?

Back