• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

In the battle against the supreme deity, in the movie Cursed by light, sd says, that their magic is pure light, and we could see meliodas and zeldris dodging the lights. Doesn't that leave FTL+? I know you can't use the anime, but the movie was written in light novel form, but with that sentence can't you level both?

Dodging light doesn’t automatically make someone FTL or FTL+.

If someone moves half the distance of a light beam in a panel, they’re Relatvistic+.

We need a calculation for the specific value.

One question sir. If this lancelot and fiddch thing is accepted, will they level up Nanatsu's verse to FTL? And leaving, Arthur, Meliodas, who are superior to him, too? Or will they need to show feats?

We don’t know who currently surpasses Lancelot/Fidich’s technique.

If someone does end up surpassing Lancelot, they will be FTL.

In the battle against the supreme deity, in the movie Cursed by light, sd says, that their magic is pure light, and we could see meliodas and zeldris dodging the lights. Doesn't that leave FTL+? I know you can't use the anime, but the movie was written in light novel form, but with that sentence can't you level both?
i already fought this battle , she said her power is LIGHT but... even so it bended and shit so the forums wont take it.. but we dont need it we have new translations for flash plus the new SOL in FKOA so we fine with that

i already fought this battle , she said her power is LIGHT but... even so it bended and shit so the forums wont take it.. but we dont need it we have new translations for flash plus the new SOL in FKOA so we fine with that
I am sure that why SD light beam attack rejected because does not meet the required criteria, like not travel straight line. But i believe before it can sol from grace flash

I am sure that why SD light beam attack rejected because does not meet the required criteria, like not travel straight line. But i believe before it can sol from grace flash
it did go straight at first but they manipulate it to bend which is why i disagree with the forum rules... light dont bend unless by certain things BUT if someone can manipulate said element they should be able to bypass that rule no?

Is there any recent scales for the game versions of the sins [like for raganorok, and the recent collabs]? Also, is there any sandboxes for Percival or any of the other 4koa characters?

Here's what I'm trying to push now

1. Lifting Strength Upgrade(Affects almost the entire verse)
  2. Speed Of Light Flash which would mean FTL ominous nebula, possibly SOL Supreme Deity and Demon King which would most likely affect the sins as well
  3. If SOL Ludociel or Gods doesn't get accepted I'll like to push Sub relativistic base meliodas which almost everyone eos would scale to.
  4. For 4kota, SOL Fiddich and maybe even faster (Narratively should outscale fiddich in every single way)

I just need to get both of them evaluated or get a calc member re do it if its wrong

Here's what I'm trying to push now

1. Lifting Strength Upgrade(Affects almost the entire verse)
  2. Speed Of Light Flash which would mean FTL ominous nebula, possibly SOL Supreme Deity and Demon King which would most likely affect the sins as well
  3. If SOL Ludociel or Gods doesn't get accepted I'll like to push Sub relativistic base meliodas which almost everyone eos would scale to.
  4. For 4kota, SOL Fiddich and maybe even faster (Narratively should outscale fiddich in every single way)

I just need to get both of them evaluated or get a calc member re do it if its wrong
good luck

galand dont have zero magic , hes just mainly physical.. and yes hellblaze is magic
the goddess seal drained their magic to 0 thats y galand had it but tbh galand never showed it so we dont know.. not everyone will be able to use it just like death snow etc but logically they should have it

galand dont have zero magic , hes just mainly physical.. and yes hellblaze is magic
the goddess seal drained their magic to 0 thats y galand had it but tbh galand never showed it so we dont know.. not everyone will be able to use it just like death snow etc but logically they should have it
Ok thx for answered

ill like to say one thing about the recent PL scaling.. for MEL,CHAOS AND DK... both mel/dk at full power/youth have 1m PL .. normally we shouldnt take this but mel had to use his true magic to FULLY destroy the commandments which imo adds up

ill like to say one thing about the recent PL scaling.. for MEL,CHAOS AND DK... both mel/dk at full power/youth have 1m PL .. normally we shouldnt take this but mel had to use his true magic to FULLY destroy the commandments which imo adds up
Didn’t he need help from the other half of the demon king to destroy the commandments?

Arthur has a PL of 10 million and Meliodas not even 1/10 of that atm and yet Arthur is still struggling with Meliodas.
Nakaba gonna fumble the bag.

Back