• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

i figured that since mael didnt really go into a dimension or anything when he met the other goddess. even so it wont matter PLUS it was stated she did create the celestrial realm .. anywho where did u get this new info?
4e2f2a49204aabd345d5212bfeb1d723.png

https://gyazo.com/4e2f2a49204aabd345d5212bfeb1d723

tbh iirc the portal/gate to celetrial realm was on earth , melca was trynna change it so mael couldnt come

I have possibly bad news, the Celestial Kingdom is on Earth, that is, the Supreme Divinity did not create any dimension
The Celestial realm Is another dimension, though it is connected to Earth by portals called Celestial gates.

We saw it in Stigma’s hq, the druids altars or the light of grace.

The goddess theater/other islands that are connected to the dimension are on Earth.

Hello. Did i missed smt or you are gonna go for 4-C Demon King?

Also, I should mention that possibly Nanashi is far weaker than prime arcs. U see, they do have graces he doesnt. He is arcangel, but dont has one. Maybe his relic boosted him but i dont think it is strong as grace

Also Zeldris is far far weaker than Meliodas. He used Demon mark and enchant weapon, but could not hurt Dahila. It is like somewhere 20-30 times stronger ap than his base? (since we know that weapons boost ap, King mentioned that, magic enchant gives 10x, demon mark gives 2x or something near that). Meliodas beat Dahila while being in demon mark only by his bare hands. And it took only 2 punches. Also Zeldris could not do anything to that beast Behemoth, DK defeated it, Meli scales to him so ye.... U can say that Zeldris helped him with SD, but i think Meli was holding back and/or acting like Zeldris actually helping him just for the sake of their brotherhood. It is pretty logical i think. U also can say that Zeldris stood against Mael with sunshine, but the problem is that he had hax from DK that helps him to negate magic attacks, and Mael relly on magic not strength, but even so, he put Zeldris on his KNEES twice. He could easily finished him off, but he didnt want to. He tried to speak to him and solve the problem by words, not violence. And when Zeldris finally did some damage to him, he was just "Why u keep fighting?" and oneshoted Zeldris. So what I think, Zeldris isnt even near to god or sin power tier. Maybe low arcangel, like Nanashi

Hello. Did i missed smt or you are gonna go for 4-C Demon King?

Also, I should mention that possibly Nanashi is far weaker than prime arcs. U see, they do have graces he doesnt. He is arcangel, but dont has one. Maybe his relic boosted him but i dont think it is strong as grace

Also Zeldris is far far weaker than Meliodas. He used Demon mark and enchant weapon, but could not hurt Dahila. It is like somewhere 20-30 times stronger ap than his base? (since we know that weapons boost ap, King mentioned that, magic enchant gives 10x, demon mark gives 2x or something near that). Meliodas beat Dahila while being in demon mark only by his bare hands. And it took only 2 punches. Also Zeldris could not do anything to that beast Behemoth, DK defeated it, Meli scales to him so ye.... U can say that Zeldris helped him with SD, but i think Meli was holding back and/or acting like Zeldris actually helping him just for the sake of their brotherhood. It is pretty logical i think. U also can say that Zeldris stood against Mael with sunshine, but the problem is that he had hax from DK that helps him to negate magic attacks, and Mael relly on magic not strength, but even so, he put Zeldris on his KNEES twice. He could easily finished him off, but he didnt want to. He tried to speak to him and solve the problem by words, not violence. And when Zeldris finally did some damage to him, he was just "Why u keep fighting?" and oneshoted Zeldris. So what I think, Zeldris isnt even near to god or sin power tier. Maybe low arcangel, like Nanashi
Zeldris fought and beat Ludociel with omnious nebula which he didn’t use on Dahlia. To be fair we aren’t certain what would happen to mael if omnious nebula wasn’t cancelled also Zeldris grievously wounded mael so Zeldris is definitely Archangel tier(and no he isn’t stronger than mael close to noon at all)

Meliodas beat Dahila while being in demon mark only by his bare hands.
Meliodas were using the same smaller Demon Mark when they lost against Dubs and Dahlia, and they used the same, much larger Demon Mark when they beat Dubs and Dahlia. CBL blatantly shows them enhancing their marks before the second battle.

The SD fight outright shows that they're equal.
U can say that Zeldris helped him with SD, but i think Meli was holding back and/or acting like Zeldris actually helping him just for the sake of their brotherhood. It is pretty logical i think.
He held back against Supreme Deity (the person that cursed Elizabeth), Dubs and Dahlia just because of brotherly love? I don't buy that for a millisecond, especially since Zeldris already saw him use Trillion Dark against Demon King.
Also Zeldris could not do anything to that beast Behemoth, DK defeated it, Meli scales to him so ye....
No he does not.
U also can say that Zeldris stood against Mael with sunshine
We don't even scale that version of Zeldris to Meliodas, just CBL Zeldris.
but the problem is that he had hax from DK that helps him to negate magic attacks, and Mael relly on magic not strength, but even so, he put Zeldris on his KNEES twice.
He put him on his knees by concentrating all of his magic into one spot.

Other than that, they were at least similar physically, though Mael was definitely stronger.

They were battling with darkness and ark weapons the whole time, btw. Plus, where are you getting this idea that Mael relies on magic? In every battle, we see him use both strength and magic, and Escanor's feats suggest that Sunshine grants a similar degree of physical and magical power.
He could easily finished him off, but he didnt want to.
Mael didn't want to, but he had to. He even slices into Zeldris' back later, and clearly struggles against rage-amped Zeldris to the point where he's exhausted.
And when Zeldris finally did some damage to him, he was just "Why u keep fighting?" and oneshoted Zeldris.
He took Zeldris off-guard when he was exhausted and focusing totally on someone else.
Maybe low arcangel, like Nanashi
A) Nanashi was holding back. He's way stronger than just being lower Archangel level.

B) For Zeldris to not be one-shot by Mael, who one-shot Crisis-amped Original Demon, he'd have to at least be on a similar level to True Body Ludoshel.

Last edited:
Meliodas were using the same smaller Demon Mark when they lost against Dubs and Dahlia, and they used the same, much larger Demon Mark when they beat Dubs and Dahlia. CBL blatantly shows them enhancing their marks before the second battle.

The SD fight outright shows that they're equal.

He held back against Supreme Deity (the person that cursed Elizabeth), Dubs and Dahlia just because of brotherly love? I don't buy that for a millisecond, especially since Zeldris already saw him use Trillion Dark against Demon King.

No he does not.

We don't even scale that version of Zeldris to Meliodas, just CBL Zeldris.

He put him on his knees by concentrating all of his magic into one spot.

Other than that, they were at least similar physically, though Mael was definitely stronger.

They were battling with darkness and ark weapons the whole time, btw. Plus, where are you getting this idea that Mael relies on magic? In every battle, we see him use both strength and magic, and Escanor's feats suggest that Sunshine grants a similar degree of physical and magical power.

Mael didn't want to, but he had to. He even slices into Zeldris' back later, and clearly struggles against rage-amped Zeldris to the point where he's exhausted.

He took him off-guard when he was exhausted and focusing totally on someone else.

A) Nanashi was holding back. He's way stronger than just being lower Archangel level.

B) For Zeldris to not be one-shot by Mael, who one-shot Crisis-amped Original Demon, he'd have to at least be on a similar level to True Body Ludoshel.
How’s life?

I'm currently in the process of finishing it.

However, I apparently might be called back to work either today or tomorrow.

1) Yes, Meliodas did hold back against SD. Because, at least, he actually didnt use his assault mod. He could solo her. About thing with demon mark version, it only considered to be 2x of normal demon mark, didnt it? U see, Zeldris actually got no diffed by Dahila, while Meliodas (as you say who = Zeldris no diffed Dahila. If you calc their AP, Zeldris would be 20-30 times stronger than his base form and still could only slightly slice Dahila armor (dont forget the fact that Dahila also was blinded and Zeldris still didnt to much), while Meliodas was 4x times stronger than his base, and he crushed Dahila and his armor in just one blow. It is a big difference in power. Meliodas and Zeldris switched opponents cause they may lost again (Dubs take control over Lostvayne and Dahila is just stronger than Zeldris). The only win condition for Zeldris will be only second demon mark and omnius nebula, and i still dont sure, if he could win

What do you meant answering "no he does not" on my "How DK, Meliodas and Behemoth scales to each over" statement?

With Mael, again, Mael used magic first time, but do you remember the fact, that Zeldris should negate magic? It is actually a feat to Mael, that he can deal magic damage through negation. And yes, he attacked Zeldris in his back, but it doesnt change the fact of putting Zeldris on his knees twice before it. Not only by magic, they were trading blows and Mael was just simply stronger. If Mael wanted, he would finish this fight quickly. And if Zeldris didnt have DK ability, Mael could just whipe him with greatest Sun.

Zeldris does scale to Ludo, but his first demon mark = only vessel Ludo so... at best his second demon mark would be base Ludo, simce it is 2x of normal demon mark

What is the feat for Nanashi that u put him to hight arc tiers? "Attack that hurt Arthur" doesnt count, since its more likely was Arthur without control of Chaos Magic and maybe without Excalibur. We just like info here, but base Arthur durability kinda sucks cause his arm was easily taken off by small Cath, and small Cath lost to base Cusak like.... in one or two second? So, it is pretty easy to hurt Arthur if he can not protect himself with chaos and etc. At least at the moment of sds ending. So we need more info about that, byt now it doesnt scale Nanashi to anything

(and quick reminder that Nanashi could not protect him and his allies from just Behemoth roar)

Yes, Meliodas did hold back against SD. Because, at least, he actually didnt use his assault mod.
He doesn't like using Assault Mode in general, and has only ever used it three times following his defection.
He could solo her. About thing with demon mark version, it only considered to be 2x of normal demon mark, didnt it? U see, Zeldris actually got no diffed by Dahila, while Meliodas (as you say who = Zeldris no diffed Dahila. If you calc their AP, Zeldris would be 20-30 times stronger than his base form and still could only slightly slice Dahila armor (dont forget the fact that Dahila also was blinded and Zeldris still didnt to much), while Meliodas was 4x times stronger than his base, and he crushed Dahila and his armor in just one blow. It is a big difference in power.
If you're talking about Enchantment multipliers, we rejected that specific instance because they're insanely inconsistent.
Meliodas and Zeldris switched opponents cause they may lost again
Again, that's just conjecture. Nothing suggests this to be the case.
What do you meant answering "no he does not" on my "How DK, Meliodas and Behemoth scales to each over" statement?
Explain why they scale, then?
It is actually a feat to Mael, that he can deal magic damage through negation.
No it's not. It's because Mael can internally weaponise Sunshine.

Demon King has the exact same power, and he would've negated the final combo (which was Full Countered 12 times) if Ruler wasn't negated by Gowther. Ruler is stupidly above normal statistics. In fact, Zeldris negated an attack from Full Wings King, who makes Mael and Original Demon look like complete fodder.

The fact is, magic can work on Zeldris and Demon King under certain conditions.

Hell, even The One Escanor didn't bother using magic attacks on Zeldris, and chose to physically attack him.
And yes, he attacked Zeldris in his back, but it doesnt change the fact of putting Zeldris on his knees twice before it.
It was all of Mael's magic concentrated into one spot. That changes everything because it's the equivalent of a charged attack.

As for the second instance, that was Zeldris being distracted by Merlin's hax bullshit, and he still took 0 damage from Mael's attack.
Not only by magic, they were trading blows and Mael was just simply stronger.
Yes, Mael's stronger, but my point was that they're on a similar level.
If Mael wanted, he would finish this fight quickly.
You keep saying this, and yet I keep getting no proof of this. In fact, Mael strongly suggests the opposite.
And if Zeldris didnt have DK ability, Mael could just whipe him with greatest Sun.
Zeldris would've negated such an obvious external attack.
Zeldris does scale to Ludo, but his first demon mark = only vessel Ludo so... at best his second demon mark would be base Ludo, simce it is 2x of normal demon mark
I'm not talking about 1st Mark, I'm talking about the fact that they literally have scaling via Mael and Original Demon.
What is the feat for Nanashi that u put him to hight arc tiers?
I didn't say he has a feat on par with them, I'm talking about the explicit fact that Nanashi was holding back when he stomped Schwarz.

Last edited:
What is the feat for Nanashi that u put him to hight arc tiers? "Attack that hurt Arthur" doesnt count, since its more likely was Arthur without control of Chaos Magic and maybe without Excalibur. We just like info here, but base Arthur durability kinda sucks cause his arm was easily taken off by small Cath, and small Cath lost to base Cusak like.... in one or two second? So, it is pretty easy to hurt Arthur if he can not protect himself with chaos and etc. At least at the moment of sds ending. So we need more info about that, byt now it doesnt scale Nanashi to anything
Doesn't the attack that injured Arthur count? You have got to be kidding.

Dude, are you actually reading the book? It makes no sense for Nanashi to be talking about another Arthur other than him with Chaos, he literally wanted to see if Lancelot had the necessary power to open Arthur's (Current) eyes, Like... the current Arthur is much stronger than any previous version of him, but Nanashi to see if Lancelot is strong enough to face Arthur(Current) uses an ability that injured an Arthur without chaos and excalibur who would be infinitely weaker than the current one? this has no logic
(and quick reminder that Nanashi could not protect him and his allies from just Behemoth roar)
Yes, a wingless Nanashi.

Like FTL+ or something.
Hello gang, where does current 100% Ironside scale (exact value) ?

Going with what the spoiler say Ban should be at least 10x above his value if it’s not already the case, else Ironside could down scale from Ban’s value 10x for surviving his attack.

By the way, in the Ban vs Ironside matchup, I think Ban should get NPI to element, because his speed can destroy Djinn.

All of my cdn links just seppuku'd (these aren't all of them, btw, just a few examples), and I'm not dealing with this shit less than an hour before I go to sleep.

I know exactly what chapters they're from, so it wouldn't take long to fix, but I'm going to have to do this Monday evening rather than tonight.

For reference, I've covered
  • The 4KoA profiles (including P&A)
  • The combo / Lady of the Lake ratings
  • 4-A DK & Chaos via creation
  • The ocean calc
  • The Behemoth figures
  • The perception calcs
  • A few improvements here and there
If you have anything you want me to cover, tell me now because I don't want to have to deal with new topics after the thread is made.

Back