• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Then y'all can go ahead and discuss it. It's going to change the scaling chain all over again
It’s gonna change it before we change the profiles at least not after.

But it’s as you prefer in fact i don’t even have my word to say y’all are the ones that will be bothered by it the most

It’s gonna change it before we change the profiles at least not after.

But it’s as you prefer in fact i don’t even have my word to say y’all are the ones that will be bothered by it the most
You can re open your nnt/ 4 knights hax crt or make a new one for the 4 knights profiles in the foreseeable future.

question are we still possibly giving them durability negation for the portal thing? truth be told this isnt the first time something like this happened. We got estarossa breaking a dimension via getting stronger and zeldris breaking a dimension in the movie to free meliodas

question are we still possibly giving them durability negation for the portal thing? truth be told this isnt the first time something like this happened. We got estarossa breaking a dimension via getting stronger
I remember Byasura said this more likely teleportation
and zeldris breaking a dimension in the movie to free meliodas
Even it doing by sheer physical it's still fall under spatial hax as far i know, i mean destroying "wall-less space" by sheer force is technically not possible

Could you elaborate please?
Screenshot_20231115-112358_Brave.jpg

after we done with the current updates, will the opening page also be updated? asking cuz our calcs isnt updated nor our text for current ap/speed etc

How’s life? Would it be possible for you to make an abilty crt for the four knights profiles?
I apologize for the repetition however it’s important to get the abilties accepted to smooth over the completion of the profiles. And besides it wouldn’t be cool to only have 3 abilities on the profile.

maybe they gonna try both at the same time? just give them a min . they doing this plus irl stuff. it will get done tho .
Juggling so many thing at the same time never ends well it took almost a year for the previous ap upgrades to take place but I digress. I guess I will patiently wait

Last edited:
I'm addressing the 4-A DK stuff, the perception calcs, and the new AP revisions created by Behemoth/the ocean calc being downgraded. Nothing about P&A beyond what my sandboxes already have (i.e, Percy's healing abilities), but they certainly won't have just a hand full of powers.

Btw, am I missing something that we wanted to discuss?

On that note, I've covered the Arthur/Tristan, Omnious Nebula, Galand, Hendrickson, and Percival perception calcs.

Is there another one that I've just failed to remember?

I'm addressing the 4-A DK stuff, the perception calcs, and the new AP revisions created by Behemoth/the ocean calc being downgraded. Nothing about P&A beyond what my sandboxes already have (i.e, Percy's healing abilities), but they certainly won't have just a hand full of powers.

Btw, am I missing something that we wanted to discuss?
May I ask why there was a downgrade? A big downgrade? What about the new layers

Back