• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I'm addressing the 4-A DK stuff, the perception calcs, and the new AP revisions created by Behemoth/the ocean calc being downgraded. Nothing about P&A beyond what my sandboxes already have (i.e, Percy's healing abilities), but they certainly won't have just a hand full of powers.

Btw, am I missing something that we wanted to discuss?
Demon World size seems to be an important part to discuss will it be included ?

i wonder if the chaos knight was one of the four perils/evils .. also i dont think lance killed ban but he prob arrived as soon as he died ( guessing to iron) which then lance would take revenge for percy and his dad

i wonder if the chaos knight was one of the four perils/evils .. also i dont think lance killed ban but he prob arrived as soon as he died ( guessing to iron) which then lance would take revenge for percy and his dad
Probably not, since in Guinevere's vision they were together with Arthur in the possible fight against sins.

Him dying to Ironside would be insanely weird it would mean that Ironside Is massively stronger than the likes of Nanashi/on par With 50% deities

would that be so surprising? why would arthur take WEAK humans to fight sins/fkoa? the point of arthurs army is to have humans who are strong and can challenge them.. imo the humans are the new big bads this era not the other races

would that be so surprising? why would arthur take WEAK humans to fight sins/fkoa? the point of arthurs army is to have humans who are strong and can challenge them.. imo the humans are the new big bads this era not the other races
Bro Percival during his training could beat Pellegarde at around 50% of his powers this percy was far from 7DS lvl

i personally dont think the knights showed anything serious .. pellegard also ******* on gawain but lets be real .. they bout to fight a real battle now and thats how ill judge them

yes thats how speed in NNT works, when they get stronger they start blitzing, mel vs galand, zeldris darkness speed, ban power buff, escanor vs estarossa , deri/monspeed vs ludo indura etc, zeldris rage boost also

yes thats how speed in NNT works, when they get stronger they start blitzing, mel vs galand, zeldris darkness speed, ban power buff, escanor vs estarossa , deri/monspeed vs ludo indura etc, zeldris rage boost also
I don't understand very well, but I'm asking if a character with 3k power is MHS+ and one appears with a higher power level, will it also be MHS+?

tbh thats a yes and no... like i said above those with buff or higher pl were faster but at the same time arthur had 50k pl and he wasnt able to blitz hendy etc

i personally dont think the knights showed anything serious ..
Mortlach Is superior to Ironside in a swordfight and was one tapped by current Percy

Around 50% Pellegarde also got no diffed

pellegard also ******* on gawain
She damaged him really bad he outskilled her, don’t compare her (< Morning Escanor atp) to EOS sins like Ban
but lets be real .. they bout to fight a real battle now and thats how ill judge them
Yeah i hope Nakaba won’t be inconsistant Ban should be able to beat Ironside easily

i wonder if this might be the final battle teams then all 4 vs arthur
692ba77e75d681cd0b1ec5cc3347dbaf.png

https://gyazo.com/692ba77e75d681cd0b1ec5cc3347dbaf

Back