• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

100% Deities: 378 Exatons

50% Deities, Behemoth, 2ndMark Meliodas: 189 exatons

Post Purgatory Meliodas, Zeldris 2nd Mark, OG Demon, Weakened Ludociel: 47.25 exatons

Chandler, Cusack, Margoshel: 23.625 exatons

Vessel Tarmiel and Sariel: 16.0043798204 exatons

2nd Mark Meliodas level character's: 11.807501058 exatons

Estarossa, Post Revival Meliodas level characters: 8.00218991 exatons

Post Purgatory Meliodas, Zeldris 2nd Mark, OG Demon, Weakened Ludociel: 47.25 exatons

Post revival will Meliodas be MC?

What about the sins final combined attack?

Meliodas currently scale to deities 100%?

Last edited:
Actually I think the Deities should be double the Behemoth's value
Apparently, the implication in the raws (according to some guy on a spoiler forum, anyway) is that Behemoth awoke because of the rebellion against DK, not that DK went on a similar rampage to Behemoth, which is more consistent with the flow of the dialogue and the New Holy War causing a second awakening.

The rebellion seemed to have happened after DK broke up his power in some form or another. So I think it is supposed to be 50% DK, which also means that the original Ten Commandments were as old as Chandler and Cusack.
Estarossa = half the vessel archangels. 2nd Mark is a 4x multiplier, and Demon Chandler and Cusack are more than 2x 2nd Mark Mel (8x Estarossa) because of superiority to Tristan w/enchanter & Assault Mode. True Body Ludoshel is then >2x that because of Original Demon.

I'm honestly not sure about downscaling at this point because almost the entire previous scaling was upscaling.

Last edited:
Apparently, the implication in the raws (according to some guy on a spoiler forum, anyway) is that Behemoth awoke because of the rebellion against DK, not that DK went on a similar rampage to Behemoth, which is more consistent with the flow of the dialogue and the New Holy War causing a second awakening.
I don't think anyone claimed that Dk went on a similar rampage. The general reason why I at least assume he should be double the Behemoth's value is that at the time of the rebellion he must've already spilt his power in half.

Nevermind you explained the main reason here
The rebellion seemed to have happened after DK broke up his power in some form or another. So I think it is supposed to be 50% DK, which also means that the original Ten Commandments were as old as Chandler and Cusack.
Estarossa = half the vessel archangels. 2nd Mark is a 4x multiplier, and Demon Chandler and Cusack are more than 2x 2nd Mark Mel (8x Estarossa) because of superiority to Tristan w/enchanter & Assault Mode. True Body Ludoshel is then >2x that because of Original Demon.

I'm honestly not sure about downscaling at this point because almost the entire previous scaling was upscaling.
You do this scaling chain shit I'm too lazy🗿

Because you are the one that assume his powers should be different…

He can use everything like normal demons and angels why would his mark specifically be different ?
He is a hybrid of two species who's powers conflict with one another and no conformation that his powers work identically to said parent species. I am assuming nothing while you are assuming that he functions exactly like a demon would in this circumstance.

In regards to his mark we already know it drives him berserk, causes pain and seems to be a 10x boost rather than the no berserk, no pain and 2x, 4x, 6x boost of demons. That's already 3 differences so a fourth is entirely possible.

He is a hybrid of two species who's powers conflict with one another and no conformation that his powers work identically to said parent species. I am assuming nothing while you are assuming that he functions exactly like a demon would in this circumstance.
Cite 1 conflict he had that caused his physiology to act differently ?

Cause we saw him use both his goddess and demon powers AT THE SAME TIME with 0 effect on him
In regards to his mark we already know it drives him berserk,
Wrath Meliodas
causes pain
???
and seems to be a 10x boost
We don’t know, anyway the more the mark progress the stronger demons get. (Wrath Meli still)
rather than the no berserk
, no pain and 2x, 4x, 6x boost of demons. That's already 3 differences so a fourth is entirely possible.
2x is only for DM2 no other mark has a statement we just assume it to be 2x even though we know it’s more

There is litteraly no difference despite skill at controlling his demon nature which happened a lot to Meli due to his rage

Hello everyone. I got a question. Where does Pelgrad scale?
Where do info about Chaos 10m power level come from?
I am pretty sure it is imposible ro meаsure

Also Lake lady stated to has infinite magic sources so why she or chaos (as well as any other god tiers who scales to them) isnt atleast 3A?

Translation made by ChatGPT, can we argue that the Eternal King has 7 stars?
We don’t know if they meant similar in size or nature.

Tho a leaker possibly confirmed the fact that Purgatory is where Mother Chaos lived

PURGATORIO

El Purgatorio es una dimensión diferente que no pertenece a este mundo, ni al reino Celestial, ni al reino de los Demonios ni al reino de las Hadas. Es un mundo de atmósfera tóxica donde el calor abrasador y el frío glacial se mezclan, y las criaturas que lo habitan tienen toda una fuerza vital muy dura.

Se dice que allí vive un rey llamado la Madre del Caos. Parece que el rey Arturo confió a sus sirvientes y a los Caballeros Sagrados Turret y Rothes la captura de las criaturas del Purgatorio.
It means:
Purgatory
The purgatory is a different dimension that isn’t part of this world, Makai, Tenkai or Spirit world.
It’s a world with a toxic atmosphere where scorching heat and icy cold are mixed, and the creatures that live there all have a very strong life force.

It is said that there lived a king named « Mother of Chaos ».
Apparently King Arthur told his servants Turret and Rothes to capture Purgatory creatures.

Hello everyone. I got a question. Where does Pelgrad scale?
Pellegarde currently sits at Large Country lvl iirc
Where do info about Chaos 10m power level come from?
Q&A
I am pretty sure it is imposible ro meаsure
Yeah the author kinda joked about this
Also Lake lady stated to has infinite magic sources so why she or chaos (as well as any other god tiers who scales to them) isnt atleast 3A?
The lake has an « endless supply of magic » but we don’t consider it as H 3-A

Lance magic is called Hazy Moon

Tristan magic is called Nova

Gawain magic is called Dawn

Percival hope

wheres the proof of this? and wtf is nova lol he hasnt showed that unless its the mix of darkness/light

Pellegarde currently sits at Large Country lvl iirc

Q&A

Yeah the author kinda joked about this

The lake has an « endless supply of magic » but we don’t consider it as H 3-A

Pelgrad is realy that strong? I mean ye, he fought Gawain, but he didnt realy damaged her did he?

I dont think Nakaba was joking. I saw a scan, where he said "mama Hawk should have at least 10m, or even demon lord could blown her away". This seemed to be joke more, than just straight answer near the end of manga/

But why do you not consider it as 3-A? I saw a thread, where you tried to get Chaos to 3-A by purgatory, but lake creation seems to be more realistic

And also, wouldnt Merlin's attack spells fused with infinity magic whould be 3-A?

He made Gawain bleed, and it's confirmed by Lancelot in the Demon Realm that Pell was still holding back even then. He's very strong.

Merlin's spells aren't supplied by infinite magic, they're supplied by perpetual magic.

wheres the proof of this? and wtf is nova lol he hasnt showed that unless its the mix of darkness/light
New fanbook leaks

Pelgrad is realy that strong? I mean ye, he fought Gawain, but he didnt realy damaged her did he?
He did + he is stronger than the bald guy + he was holding back
I dont think Nakaba was joking. I saw a scan, where he said "mama Hawk should have at least 10m, or even demon lord could blown her away". This seemed to be joke more, than just straight answer near the end of manga/
Yeah 10 M seems realistic not immeasurable it seems hyperbolic
But why do you not consider it as 3-A? I saw a thread, where you tried to get Chaos to 3-A by purgatory, but lake creation seems to be more realistic
Endless is often used for hyperboles.
Purgatory seems to be a very safe way to get him to Low 2-C
And also, wouldnt Merlin's attack spells fused with infinity magic whould be 3-A?
No it’s not infinite magic that just her casting the spell in a continuous manner

Okey, i see ur point, but my point it is that

Chaos is conceptual being so immeasurable in terms of power seems logical

Merlin's magic is Infinity, not Perpetua. But even if it was, how will it effect attacking spells? Even if it makes them last forever, it actually would be 3-A, wont it?

Also as we know, Life Spirit kinda fill up with life and death all worlds. It should include Purgatory as well, as there are life forms. Basicly purgatory is 3-A (2-C if we use statement on that cover page with Ban). effecting such dimension by filling it with life and death should make Life Spirit 3-A or 2-C

Well Pelgrad is really strong. I wonder how much commandments he could beat in 1v1?

Also, does it mean that Percy with hope magic currently is 6-B?

Merlin's magic is Infinity, not Perpetua.
The name is irrelevant, and only refers to the fact that it sustains infinitely (which is even reaffirmed by the databook). We're talking about the function.
But even if it was, how will it effect attacking spells?
It amplifies them to their maximum degree.
Even if it makes them last forever, it actually would be 3-A, wont it?
No. Infinity is basically time stop. If you extended a 9 watt lighter until the end of the universe via hax, it's still 9 watts.

Last edited:
Okey, i think it makes sense. However, what does it mean "To maximum degree"? May be this is translation issue, etc. I mean, if it possible makes attack to be strongest version of itself, it should scale above any version, so usually the power of attack depends on the user, but with this hax it will automaticly outscale any similar attacks? I think, we luck info here

In addition, that this secret skill is able to hurt Arthur. It makes no sense that if Arthur is erased, this will gain Resistance to ee/low-godly regeneration. Probably better.

Back