• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Here. Using deepl, it gets "interdimensional" but on google it gets "extradimensional". I don't know if this will enter the realm of l1c or not, but I think not. Just wait for an expert in deciphering raw chapter, like Makai.

Guys, are there any space or reality manipulation feats? Of course, not including Chaos. I remember, Vampires warped scape in the kingdom, Chandler as well, Melascula put a space barrier near Camelot. Is this all? For some reason I was sure that Perfect Cube is space warping, but it appears to only somehow deflect attacks. Or I am forgoting something?

planet tier nanashi huehuehuehuehue , also i notice some sweat from lance when he was explaining his left hand situation... does his magic take alot from him?
766dfd183924fa95b77527f77e9a6809.png

https://gyazo.com/766dfd183924fa95b77527f77e9a6809

nanashi didnt have time to even fight pre chaos arthur with the war going on..plus arthur had died .. so he would logically only have been able to fight chaos amp arthur. imo

the war was going on , theres no way nanashi would have time to fight pre host arthur. so its obv he only fought him after he got chaos

nanashi didnt have time to even fight pre chaos arthur with the war going on..plus arthur had died .. so he would logically only have been able to fight chaos amp arthur. imo
They did Nanashi was his sword master they knew each others for a long time

Tho the only logical argument would be to say that Nanashi would not use this skill on Pre Chaos Arthur cause he Would 100% die.

But jumping to the conclusion that current Arthur was the one to get hurt that bad Is maybe too much Idk

Chaos Arc Arthur =/= 4KoA Arthur. We have no reason to believe they're equal physically, especially since CA Arthur was getting ****** up by Cath.

Personally, I think Nanashi harmed him after the Chaos Arc and years before 4KoA because A) we have literally no reason to believe that Nanashi attacked Arthur during the 1 month time skip, B) why the **** would he even mention it if it was pre-Chaos? and C) he says he couldn't begin to make Arthur's mind change after his powers grew, which doesn't exactly suggest that he could gravely injure current Arthur.

But that's just head canon on my part because he could've just used healing magic during the 1 month skip.

do you guys think we ever gonna see the holy weapons and the horses? unless i got the weapons confused it should be...
Bow - Conquest - Tristan
Great Sword - War - Lancelot
Scales - Faman - Gawain
Scyhe - Death - Percy

Back