• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

A) Makai.

B) There's a major difference between being stronger and nearly one-shotting someone on par with yourself.

He's definitely in a similar league when it comes to strength. If you block everything a mf throws at you and force him to transform, it can't just be called skill at that point.

I'm about to abuse my power and get you banned.

Anyway, I think we can reasonably assume that the true Archangels (especially Ludoshel) aren't hundreds of times weaker than Elizabeth based on statements.

no one....
not a soul
Lance : And this is to go further beyond .. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

It's now an inaccurate method regardless, but it was rejected on the blog and in a couple threads because there wasn't enough evidence to regard Mael and Escanor's attacks as literal miniature suns.

He most certainly did not. My man even broke his main weapon with an air slash.
You must be joking, he literally said himself holding back the entire fight until the end chapter

It just random weapon, he didn't even use polearm that ever he used in Edinburgh. He use bow cause it's easy to use and there is literally no weapon can withstand his power, so he will put his power in his arrow without broking the bow. I suppose you didn't forget if he literally seek for dubs for create weapon that can suit him.

I am completely fine "higher" Rating with shining road

But saying he all out at this chapter fight, really ridiculous
Ain't no way nanashi at the same level as arthur himself

You must be joking, he literally said himself holding back the entire fight until the end chapter
He then used his ******* magic form. The same one that he used against Arthur when Chaos outmatched him, suggesting that Lance's 'full power' is basically the equivalent of Goku using his best transformation.
It just random weapon, he didn't even use polearm that ever he used in Edinburgh. He use bow cause it's easy to use and there is literally no weapon can withstand his power, so he will put his power in his arrow without broking the bow. I suppose you didn't forget if he literally seek for dubs for create weapon that can suit him.
There's no weapon that can withstand the full power of Shining Road, but I wasn't talking about Shining Road in that instance and didn't forget shit.
Arthur was also playing around when he used Chaos. Arthur was on the same level as Lancelot physically, but we have literally no reason to believe that Nanashi isn't on a similar level to Arthur physically from what I can remember.

Last edited:
Literally this what i mean, not all out until this, nanashi literally terrifying at this rate
The same one that he used against Arthur when Chaos outmatched him, suggesting that Lance's 'full power' is basically the equivalent of Goku using his best transformation.

There's no weapon that can withstand the full power of Shining Road, but I wasn't talking about Shining Road in that instance and didn't forget shit.
I thought you argue about this thing
I was right the whole time. Shining Road >> Lance's physicals.
Arthur was also playing around when he used Chaos. Arthur was on the same level as Lancelot physically, but we have literally no reason to believe that Nanashi isn't on a similar level to Arthur physically from what I can remember.
But they does, he just around archangel which make sense since he was 4 wings goddess

Literally this what i mean, not all out until this, nanashi literally terrifying at this rate
That I can agree with. My point was that he's on par with normal Lancelot.
I thought you argue about this thing
That was the original claim, not one of the counterarguments I made against Makai to support my claim.
But they does, he just around archangel
Lancelot confirmed that Nanashi was holding back a lot when they first fought. Given that he stomped Schwarz with 0 ***** to give, he definitely wasn't trying at that point.
which make sense since he was 4 wings goddess
Tarmiel has 6 even in his vessel, so this means nothing. Hell, given that Near-Noon Mael and vessel Sariel (who are 3 or so one-shot gaps apart) have the same number of wings, I'd say this means less than nothing.

Last edited:
That I can agree with. My point was that he's on par with normal Lancelot.

That was the original claim, not one of the counterarguments I made against Makai to support my claim.

Lancelot confirmed that Nanashi was holding back a lot when they first fought. Given that he stomped Schwarz with 0 ***** to give, he definitely wasn't trying at that point.
Then it's still should be put at same atleast ludociel lv and what ever schwartz scale, due still unquantifiable gap.

And
Where we scale this "normal" State lancelot even? I suppose we can give he varies rating since he can copy who ever stat he saw perfectly, if this "normal" really a thing.
Tarmiel has 6 even in his vessel, so this means nothing. Hell, given that Near-Noon Mael and vessel Sariel (who are 3 or so one-shot gaps apart) have the same number of wings, I'd say this means less than nothing.
I forgot the entire "wings" Thing was just our headcanon in this thread due only high goddess was seen has more than 2 wings

Last edited:
He most certainly did not. My man even broke his main weapon with an air slash.
Air slashes are litteraly his main attacks.
Lancelot got out of this fight With 0 damage and almost killed the dude without being serious he even stole his weapon

I am completely fine "higher" Rating with shining road

But saying he all out at this chapter fight, really ridiculous
+ it’s shown that his bow nerf him in the movie

He then used his ******* magic form. The same one that he used against Arthur when Chaos outmatched him, suggesting that Lance's 'full power' is basically the equivalent of Goku using his best transformation.
Nothing suggests it’s the same but it’s pretty likely
Nanashi’s sword did
It Would just be weird to see god tiers on par With AA lvl dudes

im liking nanashi cuz he reminds me of otesu from bleach... no crazy techs just raw sword skill. also i said this before but ya his weapon isnt normal at all. tho who knows it might be enchanted by his magic

Air slashes are litteraly his main attacks.
Didn't he use like 1 air slash in the past against a Grey Demon, and then create an air slash because he missed a direct hit against the Percival Platoon?
Lancelot got out of this fight With 0 damage
Nanashi was undamaged by all of his other attacks.
and almost killed the dude
With Shining Road.
without being serious
Aka, in base form. Hence the point.
he even stole his weapon
And then he stole it back, anyway.
+ it’s shown that his bow nerf him in the movie
Not the point I was making.
It Would just be weird to see god tiers on par With AA lvl dudes
I just addressed this. He isn't Archangel level. Schwarz derived that from a casual Nanashi beating his ass.
Then it's still should be put at same atleast ludociel lv and what ever schwartz scale, due still unquantifiable gap.
Why? As I explained, we know it's less than his normal power.
Where we scale this "normal" State lancelot even? I suppose we can give he varies rating since he can copy who ever stat he saw perfectly, if this "normal" really a thing.
A bit short of Meliodas. That's where.

But I suppose we should wait.

Didn't he use like 1 air slash in the past against a Grey Demon, and then create an air slash because he missed a direct hit against the Percival Platoon?
Used it against Gray demon, Here, here, Here, Here and Here
Nanashi was undamaged by all of his other attacks.
No visible damage doesn’t mean He wasn’t damaged He heals instantly + it was casual kicks when Lance stole his sword
With Shining Road.
Yeah
Aka, in base form. Hence the point.
His base form ≠ his base form while not being serious or testing his opponent.

He could read every Nanashi attack casually and Counter everything thrown at him.
And then he stole it back, anyway.
The only reason why He got his weapon back was the lack of visibility
Not the point I was making.
Destroying his bow Isn’t necessarily a good feat
I just addressed this. He isn't Archangel level. Schwarz derived that from a casual Nanashi beating his ass.
Mhmh idk about this
Why? As I explained, we know it's less than his normal power.
So he’d scale to the Highest AA With less than his normal power ?
A bit short of Meliodas. That's where.

But I suppose we should wait.
Mhmh

No. But I just found some more supporting evidence.

DK says the Ten Cs as a whole are the only ones with strength 'anywhere near' the EoS Seven Deadly Sins as a whole.

Even a 10,000-fold gap would be stretching credulity, let alone millions of times.
Seems like bs Meliodas alone could beat their ass even Tristan could tear appart 2 fused commandments reinforced by Chaos with no difficulty

Used it against Gray demon, Here, here, Here, Here and Here
Most of your scans don't work.
No visible damage doesn’t mean He wasn’t damaged
We can literally see his arms, though. He wasn't damaged.
He heals instantly
Literally nothing suggests that it's instant, just that it's quick, because there's obviously time in between panels.

Plus, we've seen how other Goddesses heal in the series, and it's a very visible method of healing. If he was damaged, you'd even be able to see it through his clothes.
it was casual
Not taking your word for that.
His base form ≠ his base form while not being serious or testing his opponent.
Nothing suggests that was the case, though, since he transformed.
He could read every Nanashi attack casually and Counter everything thrown at him.
Given that only Shining Road did anything, and he healed from that anyway to Lancelot's surprise, it didn't seem to be very effective.
The only reason why He got his weapon back was the lack of visibility
A) he had more than enough time to notice, B) that also affected Nanashi, C) by your own arguments, Lance is a mind reader.
Destroying his bow Isn’t necessarily a good feat
It can withstand Lance's drawback force.
So he’d scale to the Highest AA With less than his normal power ?
Not sure about the highest, but at least that general grouping.
Seems like bs Meliodas alone could beat their ass even Tristan could tear appart 2 fused commandments reinforced by Chaos with no difficulty
The operative word is anywhere near them. He's not suggesting they're close.

For example, if 100,000 people have a power level of 10, 10,000 have a power level of 500, 2,000 have a power level of 50,000, and 1 person has a power level of 1,000,000, it'd be reasonable to say that the 2,000 people with power levels of 50,000 are the only ones anywhere near the person with a power level of 1,000,000.

Last edited:
The fact that Lancelot is going to "fight for real" suggests that everything he did before during the nanashi fight is him holding back. His kicks and everything.

But you can’t hold back your durability. And shining road scales above Lancelot anyway.
?

Speedster this has nothing to do with anything I've said. Nanashi does no damage to Lancelot at all so this point is literally irrelevant

Also how tf is Lancelot magic attack scale above him? Unless you mean his casual attacks?

Last edited:
?

Speedster this has nothing to do with anything I've said. Nanashi does no damage to Lancelot at all so this point is literally irrelevant

Also how tf is Lancelot magic attack scale above him? Unless you mean his casual attacks?
Yes I was referring to casual attacks shining road scales above.

Most of your scans don't work.
Just read the chapters g
We can literally see his arms, though. He wasn't damaged.
He felt the need to parry + Look at why Lance made him parry the attacks
+ me punching your guard would deal damage still Estarossa parried that Escanor punch !
Literally nothing suggests that it's instant, just that it's quick, because there's obviously time in between panels.
I mean it’s in the exact same action we see
Plus, we've seen how other Goddesses heal in the series, and it's a very visible method of healing. If he was damaged, you'd even be able to see it through his clothes.
He was healed by the end of the attack suggesting it’s really really fast
Not taking your word for that.
I mean he had his hands in his pockets and was dodging effortlessly + stole his weapon and would’ve broke it if it was a normal weapon
Now imagine Nanashi without weapon against casual Lance :)

Nothing suggests that was the case, though, since he transformed.
« if u want it that bad I’ll fight for real »
Given that only Shining Road did anything, and he healed from that anyway to Lancelot's surprise, it didn't seem to be very effective.
He dominated this part of the fight the only thing that hindered him is his own attack
A) he had more than enough time to notice, B) that also affected Nanashi, C) by your own arguments, Lance is a mind reader.
A) He didn’t know that his sword would survive the attack B) Nanashi was already inside the attack and knew where a static Lance was C) Yes he is but he couldn’t see him coming
It can withstand Lance's drawback force.
He doesn’t use his full power with his bow it’s shown in the movie
Not sure about the highest, but at least that general grouping.
Ok
The operative word is anywhere near them. He's not suggesting they're close.
For example, if 100,000 people have a power level of 10, 10,000 have a power level of 500, 2,000 have a power level of 50,000, and 1 person has a power level of 1,000,000, it'd be reasonable to say that the 2,000 people with power levels of 50,000 are the only ones anywhere near the person with a power level of 1,000,000.
Oh I see

He felt the need to parry + Look at why Lance made him parry the attacks
Lancelot also felt the need to evade his attacks, multiple times in fact. I'd say that's even worse than feeling the need to make someone parry if we go by your logic.
+ me punching your guard would deal damage still Estarossa parried that Escanor punch !
The difference is that Estarossa actually reacted in a way that's indicative of someone who took damage.

Nanashi has no noticeable pain, no bruising, no cuts, not even scuff marks.
He was healed by the end of the attack suggesting it’s really really fast
Really fast =/= invisible.

Goddesses use their own healing powers on themselves to heal, and we see that it can happen in a matter of moments while still being highly visible.
I mean he had his hands in his pockets and was dodging effortlessly + stole his weapon and would’ve broke it if it was a normal weapon
This is just repeating the same arguments.
Now imagine Nanashi without weapon against casual Lance :)
Don't have to. He wasn't even using his weapon half the time.
« if u want it that bad I’ll fight for real »
And then he transformed, hence the point.
A) He didn’t know that his sword would survive the attack B) Nanashi was already inside the attack and knew where a static Lance was C) Yes he is but he couldn’t see him coming
B makes no sense, but I'll concede to the rest.

Anyway, I'm finished with this. It'll go nowhere, otherwise.

Last edited:
Back