• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

its insane how gawin and tristan are so lame for being "mixed" goddess/demon nd merlin/escanor fusions.. yet its been lance and percy carrying this manga so far

Do y'all see the leaks?
It basically says that the Spirit of Life Is affraid of eternal kingdom and that it brings life through hope and death through despair.

Percival was supposed to be a hollow shell without feelings but being raised by his gramps made him develop feelings and forget his true nature.

I guess these feelings will make him very unstable

It basically says that the Spirit of Life Is affraid of eternal kingdom and that it brings life through hope and death through despair.

Percival was supposed to be a hollow shell without feelings but being raised by his gramps made him develop feelings and forget his true nature.

I guess these feelings will make him very unstable
You're right, Life is affraid of Chaos?

So we’ve now seen the Behemoth’s entire body the flee thing was right from what we can see

There's a whole wiki wide revision of calcs similar to that.

It's considered Hiding calcs
Not trying to debate this again but
It's not, cause it's different case, i asking M3X to check the calc if this useable or not since recent conclusion of this calc topis using his summary opinion. And he said it's fine
Tristan doesn't have any statements so it's can't be calculated, while arthur doesn't even get blitzed. Percival simply got statement and pretty clear got blitzed feats by macduff

Actually, the Percy stuff is unfortunately kind of shaky.

His FTL stuff comes from the Meland fight, when he was amped by the entirety of Liones' Holy Knights. The MacDuff fight took place well after that, but before he was empowered by the hopes of the Demon World.

He'd be stronger than usual due to having the hopes of some extra Holy Knights, but certainly nowhere near the level of the Chaos in Liones arc.

MacDuff scales to FTL anyway because of Lancelot.

Last edited:
Judging by this translation leaks chapter
Some good points i can take is
• possible Abstract Existence type 1 based on concept type 1/2 since his true nature is spirit life that nurturing source of everything
• Percival twin make clear if emotion are soul that was sprouted as meliodas ever state
• updating magnitude of behemoth quake calc, it's violently shattering building, throw and peoples donny up in air, shaking albion.
• Behemoth have control over his own negative energy that was become more intense and dissipating when he calm (possible LS?)

Last edited:
Actually, the Percy stuff is unfortunately kind of shaky.

His FTL stuff comes from the Meland fight, when he was amped by the entirety of Liones' Holy Knights. The MacDuff fight took place well after that, but before he was empowered by the hopes of the Demon World.
Why would Liones HK’s stop having hope in him ?
Even the mini Percival’s intelligence stayed the same.
He still had their hope therefore the buff stays the same the calc is valid.
He'd be stronger than usual due to having the hopes of some extra Holy Knights, but certainly nowhere near the level of the Chaos in Liones arc.

MacDuff scales to FTL anyway because of Lancelot.
Macduff scale to FTL anyway since he cooked Makai amped Percival that’s way above his Liones amped self.

Why would Liones HK’s stop having hope in him ?
Because they weren't in the middle of a battle with Meland.

If Percival could've received all their hopes from a distance, he would have been a lot stronger a lot earlier, like how he gained strength simply by entering the Demon World even before the Demons knew he was there.
Even the mini Percival’s intelligence stayed the same.
Which doesn't really mean anything because it's stated that their intelligence grows at a certain rate, which more hope increases.
Macduff scale to FTL anyway since he cooked Makai amped Percival that’s way above his Liones amped self.
Bruh, I just said that.

Last edited:
Because they weren't in the middle of a battle with Meland.
They still have hope in the Knights of the Apocalypse saving the world, them beating Chaos etc…
If Percival could've received all their hopes from a distance, he would have been a lot stronger a lot earlier, like how he gained strength simply by entering the Demon World.
?
He was mid until the Hope amp then he became strong enough to fight against Meland what would suggest any decrease in power ?
Do you have anything that suggests Hope has a limited range ? Cause we can clearly say that it has interdimensional range.
His amp would stay the same as long as these HK’s are alive and fuel the LS
Which doesn't really mean anything because it's stated that their intelligence grows at a certain rate, which more hope increases.
Which kinda show they still possess the same lvl of hope they had (and even a higher amount as they could already formulate complete sentences without sounding like childs when facing Tieninich)

They still have hope in the Knights of the Apocalypse saving the world, them beating Chaos etc… He was mid until the Hope amp then he became strong enough to fight against Meland what would suggest any decrease in power?
That doesn't address my actual point, or really have any meaningful logic behind it, so I'm just going to ignore this.
Do you have anything that suggests Hope has a limited range?
The fact that he isn't constantly amped by the hope of everyone on the planet.

Percival's ability isn't based on hope in Percival, it's based on tapping into others' feelings, and he couldn't do that on a large scale until later.
Cause we can clearly say that it has interdimensional range.
Citation?
His amp would stay the same as long as these HK’s are alive and fuel the LS

Which kinda show they still possess the same lvl of hope they had (and even a higher amount as they could formulate complete sentences without sounding like childs)
Not really. It just shows that their intelligence grew to the same degree, or that they just retained this level of intelligence from the previous arc.
Yeah it's literally same his hope power from that chapter. He literally one shot galand with mini percival after he gained that hope power form
Can't remember he get another hope amped
Considering that he got knocked out by Tristan's head butt, who's inferior to Snake Melascula with an enchanted sword, scaling and implication from Nasiens suggests that he's stronger than ever.

Last edited:
Yeah the magnitude needs to be at least an magnitude 8.
Yeah
The fact that he isn't constantly amped by the hope of everyone on the planet.
They basically ignored his very existence… how is it an argument… when they learned about him he powered up.
Percival's ability isn't based on hope in Percival, it's based on tapping into others' feelings.
Did you even read the manga ?
it’s made clear even in chapter 20 that it’s HOPE that fuels him not just « feelings »
The spoilers confirms his power is linked to HOPE.
Everyone still has hope in him
Citation?
Life spirit kinda giving life to everyone in every dimensions and being able to give death to everyone in every dimensions and being the origin of « Hope » and « Despair »
Not really. It just shows that their intelligence grew to the same degree, or that they just retained this level of intelligence from the previous arc.
So their lvl of intelligence should be independant of the lvl of Hope they receive despite clear statements suggesting their intelligence grow in proportion to Hope?

I'm gonna also add a side note to the above argument.

It's not about whether or not he didn't, it's about whether or not he did retain the power because of burden of proof.

The only situations where we explicitly see Percival retain a certain level of hope is following the Ironside fight, but that's because his friends are constantly amping him with that level of hope.
Did you even read the manga ?
it’s made clear even in chapter 20 that it’s HOPE that fuels him not just « feelings »
The spoilers confirms his power is linked to HOPE.
Everyone still has hope in him
I did read the manga, you just didn't understand my argument.

My point was that it's not based in the hope characters specifically have in Percival himself, just their hope in general. I wasn't saying it's based on feelings in general rather than hope.
They basically ignored his very existence… how is it an argument… when they learned about him he powered up.
I just showed that it's not Hope in Percy specifically, so them not knowing of his existence isn't a valid argument.
Life spirit kinda giving life to everyone in every dimensions and being able to give death to everyone in every dimensions and being the origin of « Hope » and « Despair »
That's not even a power Percival has currently, so that kind of range isn't applicable.
So their lvl of intelligence should be independant of the lvl of Hope they receive despite clear statements suggesting their intelligence grow in proportion to Hope?
But that's not what Nasiens says. He says their intelligence grows anyway, it's just the rate that changes.

Last edited:
Back