• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

So by default berserk tristan would be 360 megatons due demon mark
And since berserk tristan literally using enchanment darkness in the entire of his berserk form, that will put him at 3.6 gigatons?

Lancelot level island?
No, post beyond world lancelot scale much higher than this, where it's come island level even. He literally holding back in the entire movie, also tristan mention after he comeback from beyond world 3 years ago in fkoa, he already at 7ds level.

No, post beyond world lancelot scale much higher than this, where it's come island level even. He literally holding back in the entire movie, also tristan mention after he comeback from beyond world 3 years ago in fkoa, he already at 7ds level.
We litteraly see in the movie that Lancelot Is way weaker than 7ds lvl at this point He wasn’t as powerful as his current self at all he was still >= with Tristan’s full power

That's not Goddess magic. Stop coping speed

This is the same bullshit argument you brought up earlier in the year
Actually, it's light in general that's effective on the demon clan if you read the description of the technique. Anyway, I think they are neck in neck in the movie maybe Tristian has the edge but Lancelot scales higher with shining road. Unfortunately, the scaling has to be likely since they didn't really throw hands.

First, let's calculate the speed in meters per second when we multiply the value of Mach 3931.61519747 by 5 and then calculate the corresponding percentage of the speed of light.

Multiplying Mach 3931.61519747 by 5:

Mach
=

Mach
3931.61519747Mach×5=19658.07598735Mach

Converting Mach 19658.07598735 to meters per second:

Mach

m/s (speed of sound in air)
=

m/s
19658.07598735Mach×343.2m/s (speed of sound in air)=6735725.82m/s

Calculating the corresponding percentage of the speed of light:
Percentage of the speed of light =

m/s

m/s (speed of light)

%
299792458m/s (speed of light)
6735725.82m/s

×100≈2.2475253726%

Therefore, the Mach speed of 3931.61519747 multiplied by 5 (resulting in approximately 6735725.82 m/s) corresponds to
about 2.2475253726% of the speed of light.

Lancelot apparently held back the whole movie it doesn't make sense for you to try to argue that Tristan is equal or superior to Lancelot since he took one-shot
Again Lancelot one-shot Tristian with shinning road so that just makes it higher with shining road also who defeated monster deathpierce? Exactly if Lancelot was as strong as you claimed he wouldn't be struggling that much throughout the movie. It pretty much seems that they are close in strength at this point in time don't believe look at their "fight again"

Again Lancelot one-shot Tristian with shinning road so that just makes it higher with shining road also who defeated monster deathpierce? Exactly if Lancelot was as strong as you claimed he wouldn't be struggling that much throughout the movie. It pretty much seems that they are close in strength at this point in time don't believe look at their "fight again"
Lancelot didn't defeat the Deathpiece monster because he wanted Tristan to use his demonic form, and the "bright road" technique is not a light spell 😔

Lancelot didn't defeat the Deathpiece monster because he wanted Tristan to use his demonic form, and the "bright road" technique is not a light spell 😔
Actually, on the wiki it's described as a light attack didn't you guys argue it was light-speed double standards? Actually he didn't do any damage and guess what he said only you could defeat him infact that was after he nearly died from that fire attack. I won't continue this any further we need byashura opinion on this.

Actually, it's light in general that's effective on the demon clan if you read the description of the technique. Anyway, I think they are neck in neck in the movie maybe Tristian has the edge but Lancelot scales higher with shining road. Unfortunately, the scaling has to be likely since they didn't really throw hands.
This couldn't be more untrue.

It's like you're purposefully ignoring the context and narrative in general. Goddess magic is a direct counter part to Demon Magic. Unless you can prove that Lancelot uses Goddess magic (even tho design wise it's the farthest thing from light magic). Even color wise shining road is blue, Goddess magic isn't.

Unless you want to tell me any gowther attack or exterminate ray would effective on demons stronger than them.

Blatantly lying.

This couldn't be more untrue.

It's like you're purposefully ignoring the context and narrative in general. Goddess magic is a direct counter part to Demon Magic. Unless you can prove that Lancelot uses Goddess magic (even tho design wise it's the farthest thing from light magic). Even color wise shining road is blue, Goddess magic isn't.

Unless you want to tell me any gowther attack or exterminate ray would effective on demons stronger than them.

Blatantly lying.
here Anyway I will ignore future comments about this

The Tristan who defeated the fusion was he in the form of a goddess and apparently he in demonic form before Berserk was already superior to his divine form

Unfortunately, no.

I think this Lancelot is > this Demon Tristan, which Tristan even says in the manga. But they're still relative without Shining Road.
Shining road power was depending on weapon he has, which no weapon until now can hold his actual strength that was state in the manga. So gotta disagree with this. Since his spear not destroyed at the end of their fight, i would say he was limit his shining road power.
His physical > shining road

Unfortunately, no.

I think this Lancelot is > this Demon Tristan, which Tristan even says in the manga. But they're still relative without Shining Road.
I think in this instance they are closer than expected but the gap isn’t that large I mean Lancelot had trouble with a lot of characters and monster death pierce which I am certain that fire attack would have finished him. All I am saying is that the gap isn’t that large in this instance.

Shining road power was depending on weapon he has, which no weapon until now can hold his actual strength that was state in the manga. So gotta disagree with this. Since his spear not destroyed at the end of their fight, i would say he was limit his shining road power.
His physical > shining road
this not even full power lance

Back