• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I'm going to bed now.

Don't start arguing about who scales and who doesn't, or other shit (like 'this makes King's High 1-A feat valid') that doesn't have anything to do with the parameters of the calculation, unless/until it gets accepted. We've been through that like a billion times, especially when it came to ultimately rejected calculations like DK's tornado feat and the CBL luminosity.

I will ******* end y'all if you do.

Also, if it's accepted while I'm asleep, let's not go making any CRTs. The current arc of this saga is incomplete.
How's life? Any updates on the 4kota profiles? What about the Demon King Tornado and Dahila clearing the miasma?? They should all scale now😭

I'm going to bed in a bit.

Let's not start bickering about who scales and who doesn't, or other shit (like 'this makes King's High 1-A feat valid') that doesn't have anything to do with the actual parameters of the calculation (so arguing that it should be mag 9 instead of 6.9, for example, is fine), unless/until it gets accepted. We've been through that like a billion times, especially when it came to ultimately rejected calculations like DK's tornado feat and the CBL luminosity.

Also, if it's accepted while I'm asleep, let's also not go making any CRTs. The current arc of this saga is incomplete.
So are you going to get it evaluated?

I'm going to bed in a bit.

Let's not start bickering about who scales and who doesn't, or other shit (like 'this makes King's High 1-A feat valid') that doesn't have anything to do with the actual parameters of the calculation (so arguing that it should be mag 9 instead of 6.9, for example, is fine), unless/until it gets accepted. We've been through that like a billion times, especially when it came to ultimately rejected calculations like DK's tornado feat and the CBL luminosity.

Also, if it's accepted while I'm asleep, let's also not go making any CRTs. The current arc of this saga is incomplete.
6.9 have Nice results still ig we’ll look into mag feats later and see if it’s possible to get something better

wouldn't the ten commandments be 50% of DK's power? so Zeldris's first form would equal DK 50%

Base Meliodas >DK Zeldris (first form)=DK50%
Current base Mel is > Lancelot that’s > Arthur that scales to the final sin attack.

Zeldris Is weaker than current Meli currently He Is < DK individually He can’t beat Behemoth probably due to his lack of hax

What kind of ladder bruh
Duh,
images

INB4 it gets called Calc stacking

I'm doing non-ratings stuff on all of them (including a particularly frustrating render).

These endless discussions about changing ratings certainly don't help.

Back