• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Fr like I get you want to see it but let us do our thing. Plus speed, we would've gladly shown you if you didn't have a track record of trying to evaluate calcs without the creator's permission.

I am scared that True magic is really gone..
I mean, Zeldris didn't call for Meliodas when the beast woke up and years later he found Percy.

DK could put the beast to sleep. Can't Meliodas do the same?

Hope Zel got assault mode though

Last edited:
I am scared that True magic is really gone..
It’s a last resort to the point where Meliodas is scared of using it close to people he know to avoid erasing them
I mean, Zeldris didn't call for Meliodas when the beast woke up and years later he found Percy.
They both have their own problems he would not quit his role as a king to go fight a Behemoth with his brother
DK could put the beast to sleep. Can't Meliodas do the same?
He could damage it possibly beat it but it would be hard

Zeldris could too but not to the point of putting it back to it’s slumber
Hope Zel got assault mode though
Looks like it

That refers to the seismic energy produced by plates themselves upon impact. In order for this to be acceptable, he wouldn't be shaking the plates, more affecting them to that degree and creating the earthquakes (which are far less powerful at the surface because of the inverse-square law) as a result.

So I don't think there's enough evidence.

Last edited:
That refers to the seismic energy produced by plates themselves upon impact. In order for this to be acceptable, he wouldn't be shaking the plates, more like causing them to collide to that degree and creating the earthquakes (which are far less powerful at the surface because of the inverse-square law) as a result.

Do accept aether calc? Who would scale hypothetically?

Your not allowed to tag people only staff can
I'm not allowed or I just can't because I'm not staff? Either way the @ was to specify the message was meant for Byasura

That refers to the seismic energy produced by plates themselves upon impact. In order for this to be acceptable, he wouldn't be shaking the plates, more like causing them to shake to that degree and creating the earthquake as a result.

I guess that's fair

But what's the suprise you said you had 🗿

Do accept aether calc? Who would scale hypothetically?
I don't know anything about Aether's calculation.

50% Demon King beat Behemoth, so whoever scales to him/downscales (like Ban or 2nd Mark Meliodas) would hypothetically be in a similar tier to Behemoth.
But what's the suprise you said you had 🗿
I said ish because I was pretty sure I couldn't actually complete it exactly on the 16th.

0ls4hveywg041.jpg

Speedster for the last time stop it's actually frustrating

I'm making the calc, and you can't just be asking other people to evaluate it when the creator never gave you the permission to do so.

Why do you think we're keeping this shit away from yo

Speedster for the last time stop it's actually frustrating

I'm making the calc, and you can't just be asking other people to evaluate it when the creator never gave you the permission to do so.

Why do you think we're keeping this shit away from yo
Don’t you trust byashura? Also I haven't put it in a calc evaluation

It doesn't matter about trust. It's not your calc you have no right to try and start doing shit with it. Stop this goddamn shit.

You did the same thing with Kachon and my calc.

Since the calc is already out **** it why mot discuss it here. But my problems with speedster still stands he needs to stop doing shit like that.

Me, makai and Aether have been doing whole lotta research since the raws came out. According to this, the acoustic waves generated from earthquakes disturb the bottom of the ionosphere and it brings up the 2016 7.8 mag earthquake and its effects. We don't know if it can be used or not.

But what about the KE end?

From what I can find, it can be as 'low' as 6.5. 7.9 is kind of a high-end, and 7.8 was simply the measured effects from an existing quake of that magnitude.

Also, I don't think you can translate this to the Acoustic waves created by earthquakes because it's how sound travels in waves through a medium.

Edit: Eh, I guess you can.

KE end still uses the amplitude of that particular magnitude across the planet.

I'll assume the other methods are good but we just need to switch the magnitudes? We should let Aether also have a say in this too

From what I can find, it can be as 'low' as 6.5. 7.9 is kind of a high-end, and 7.8 was simply the measured effects from an existing quake of that magnitude.

Also, I don't think you can translate this to the Acoustic waves created by earthquakes because it's how sound travels in waves through a medium.

Edit: Eh, I guess you can.

KE end still uses the amplitude of that particular magnitude across the planet.
What would that yield hypothetically?

Back