• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Probably. We know from King and Diane's time regression that most Demons aren't combatants.

Not perma banned.

It was originally 3 or 4 months (I'd only asked for 3 or 4 weeks), but the sockpuppet increased it to 5.

In Cursed By Light, Zeldris stated that he bought his sword in a common place or something like that. He's using a bang average sword.

The statement is very broad so I guess it would be weird but the way Zeldris mentions it's not about the sword but how it's used all the more backs up what he says previously
Didn't he get it from a goddess? There's even that symbol that appears in the eyes of the goddesses on the sword

good job arthur dont become the seven deadly P's

7ace711c371dc21ee8fa2003b666c70e.png

https://gyazo.com/7ace711c371dc21ee8fa2003b666c70e

🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨

Chapter 90 pictures

Arthur confirms that Guinevere is his bride

Guinevere says Ironside will die in her son's arms crying and vomiting blood

Guinevere appears and sees Arthur in an intimate scene with Merlin and asks "am I interrupting?"

The final pages are ironside flashbacks

The title of the next chapter is "The Confrontation"

* Most of the images have been changed by the Anime Underground team to avoid possible problems

Credits: Anime Underground
images

Last edited:
anyone got merlin sealing meliodas power scan? or the chapter it happened i done forgot

Last edited:
full raws are out on read7deadly sins site. theres a bibical type angel like being there tho which is odd since arthur dont like them

full raws are out on read7deadly sins site. theres a bibical type angel like being there tho which is odd since arthur dont like them
Nothing really interesting Is said

-Guine’s Kaléidoscope > Bartra’s visions
-Arthur ain’t no pedo
-Chaos Is a Pedo
-Seems some parts of the eternal kingdom can only be accessed through portals
-Merlin’s hot
-Ironside son Is sick as hell and that’s the reason why He wants to protect the dimension before the 4koa destroy it

We can maybe hope for some night shots inside the dimension maybe we’ll see a starry sky

Nothing really interesting Is said

-Guine’s Kaléidoscope > Bartra’s visions
-Arthur ain’t no pedo
-Chaos Is a Pedo
-Seems some parts of the eternal kingdom can only be accessed through portals
-Merlin’s hot
-Ironside son Is sick as hell and that’s the reason why He wants to protect the dimension before the 4koa destroy it

We can maybe hope for some night shots inside the dimension maybe we’ll see a starry sky
I have a few questions, you already discussed Chandler's supposed pocket dimension, And that phrase from Meliodas where he says he needs a power abreast with the Demon King to break the curse?

Back