• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite: Bypassing durability gun, ability addition?

Does it actually bypass shields?

Cause dunno if calling it ghostly and it being described as intangible is really solid proof for Soul attacks and Durability negation

DMUA said:
Does it actually bypass shields?
Cause dunno if calling it ghostly and it being described as intangible is really solid proof for Soul attacks and Durability negation
its a gun only in "Save the world PvE" and not PvP. And as far as i know it the PvE creatures don't have shields.

but i am also... very curious if i can be considered as durability bypassing....

I also found guns that are called "Lasers" wouldn't that mean they have @light speed attack speed with Deathray, and Space Invader....?

I'll have to get some vidoes on them, and go through some informaiton entries, by they are in game called "Energy weapons."

If they're referred to as Energy weapons, then you might need a bit more proof of it being a proper laser.

Back