• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forrest Gump fights an Alien (GRACE)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Mama always said that life was like an alien invasion. ...what?

Anywho Celeste is gonna try to kill the lovable Forrest Gump. Speed is equalized, though I don't think it matters, and...yeah. Also both have 9-C equipment.

They start out of site or whatever because fights are tedious

Forrest Gump 1

Celeste Luvendass 7

Tbf they have guns which makes stamina and lifting strength very moot. This is going to be a range match, and whether or not Forrest can aim well enough to outshoot an intergalactic bounty hunter is the important part.

Celeste arguably knows what she's doing a hell of a lot more.

That makes stamina matter more than anything. "Very high" would fare better than "above average" after getting shot.

Celeste's marksmanship, among other things, is practically featless, while Forrest has American military-grade training.

And Forrest is also an idiot and we've never seen him use a gun before. Back in Vietnam they'd basically take anyone they can. Doesn't mean that Forrest is skilled. He barely knows he's in a war.

Celeste actually knows what to do in a fight, the last Forrest has ever been shown to do in his entire career in Vietnam is run away from a n ambush and he went home shortly after becuase he got shot.

Celeste being smarter, and having two guns, helps a hell of s lot more considering she can actually deploy tactics. She's also able to take down intergalactic crime bosses and killed a whole ship's worth of people. She's clearly skilled.

Certainly not in combat ability though yeah? We never see him actually use a gun or...really any expert feats in marksmanship, or if he's really ever shot anyone.

If anything he was considered top of his class becuase he could disassemble and reassemble a rifle real quick, and the drill seargent likes him.

hmmm i agree celeste would be able to take down gump with guns but i feel like if it was just physical gump would take it so for this match a hentai girl would be able to kill forest gump

If he entered the military, he had gone through the training. He was able to assemble guns together faster than anyone else in his platoon, so therefore he logically knows how they work in-depth, and therefore knows how to use one.

There is 0 concrete info on Celeste's feats. The ship could have been full of 10-C people (assuming aliens), or if they were inadequately armed (which anyone with enough ammo could waste), or if whatever kind of tactics were needed to take down the undefined crime boss would be applicable to a fight like this.

And yet we don't know how accurate he is witiba gun, how calm he is in a gunfight, or anything of the like.

Fighting against a bunch of armed 10-Cs is still s feat if they're armed, which they'd likely have to be. We do know they were originally able to imprison her on the ship before she broke out and seemingly gunned through the entire ship. Getting rid of a whole ship's worth of people is still s notable feat and more combat experience that Forrest has been in.

It's more like you're going into this assuming every feat she has is actually just done in a way that not impressive or just doesn't help her for no real reason.

He didn't freeze for a moment with napalm airstrikes going off 10 feet away from him, he's not getting paralyzed with fear by Celeste's guns.

She fought against unknown level enemies of unknown type, who maybe were armed with unknown kinds of weapons, who imprisoned her through unknown means, and then she did something that might have been as impressive as any other vague feat of mowing down completely undefined enemies. We never assume the highest for no reason, you need tangible proof to make feats impressive.

And you're assuming the literal lowest for no real reason. You're literally assuming she fought an unarmed group of 10-C aliens. If I were assuming the highest I'd say she was 9-C physically, but I'm using common logic that a bounty hunter should be skilled and a ship full of aliens should likely be comparable in strength to a normal human. There is nothing I am putting at its highest.

Also tbf not freezing doesn't mean unfazed. Running is also a sign of fight or flight responses in the brain. Just because you move doesn't mean you're not scared.

So, uh

Biggest problem is that Forrest Gump has a ******* assault rifle.

Which is a bit more potent than two firearms.

That's the biggest problem but the main point is if he can use it as officially as an experienced bounty hunter while Forrest...

Certianly isn't combat smart.

Jackythejack said:
That's the biggest problem but the main point is if he can use it as officially as an experienced bounty hunter while Forrest...
Certianly isn't combat smart.
How likely is Forrest to go to fire first if she doesn't pull a gun on him?

Since she could probably seduce him, then shoot him in the face.

Seduction probably wouldn't be a go to. And also I mean...Forrest never really is shown to fire his gun against a person, so it's...weird.

Also I changed the situation of the match.

Jackythejack said:
Seduction probably wouldn't be a go to. And also I mean...Forrest never really is shown to fire his gun against a person, so it's...weird.
Also I changed the situation of the match.
Well, chances are the alien takes it. Forrest is kinda ******* stupid, even if his gun is way better. All it takes is a single gunshot to the head. As well, a pistol is quicker to draw and fire, if it comes down to that.

Vote Alien Gril.

The point is that I could assume her enemies were 10-C or I could assume they were higher, and both would be equally (in)valid because there is the same amount of evidence for both versions: none.

If he was as hyper-incompetent with a gun as you are treating him, he would not have been accepted into the military at all. It is literally necessary for him to even be in that position.

Even if he was scared, he would still react. And he ran from the bombing while carrying another solider in his arms.

Cropfist said:
The point is that I could assume her enemies were 10-C or I could assume they were higher, and both would be equally (in)valid because there is the same amount of evidence for both versions: none.
If he was as hyper-incompetent with a gun as you are treating him, he would not have been accepted into the military at all. It is literally necessary for him to even be in that position.

Even if he was scared, he would still react. And he ran from the bombing while carrying another solider in his arms.
Tiering below 9-B doesn't matter against guns. 9-C opponents, 10-C opponents, doesn't matter if they get shot to the face.

Vietnam, back in the day, was pretty lax with joining standards, so Gump probably would of been allowed in.

Who said he'd be scared? He'd be dead before he can even draw his weapon. After all, Celeste probably knows how to conceal her weapon, and it's unlikely Gump will draw on her, given how nonchalant and uncaring he is about... basically anything that's not his love life. Meanwhile, she's a bounty hunter with a target, so she pulls a gun and fires.

Umm. But he did shoot the gun. He knows how to use it. In the attack scene he points and foes his gun. Plus, Gump should know how to use his gun. He clearly can Lillie the basic steps they taught him, like when he disassemble his gun and put it together while clearly knowing what he was doing. It's unfair to assume he doesn't know how to use his gun. He may not have realized he was in the war, but he certainly should know how to operate the weapon he knows well enough to take apart and put back together in record time

Not arguing either side. Just saying Gump should definitely understand how to use his gun and have the full capability to use it.

Being able to pull a trigger doesn't mean you can draw quick enough and aim to respond to a trained bounty hunter's shot.

Please read what I said

Not arguing either side. Just saying Gump should definitely understand how to use his gun and have the full capability to use it.

Buttersamuri said:
Please read what I said

And that doesn't change my reasoning, or anyone else's reasoning.

It doesn't, but I don't want anyone misinformed, and I don't want that info carrying out through any other threads that he might have just cause nobody spoke up here.

Back