• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear fights yet another wall level

I honestly wasn't gonna do this. But then I remembered every Wall level has to fight Freddy. So here it is. But with a little twist

Speed is equal

Takes place at Freddy Fazbear

Freddy gets 10 minute prep

Both willing to kill

Gump does not start out immediately aware of Freddy or his intent

Who wins and why?

Forrest Gump: 2

Freddy Fazbear

I╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂA╠Âg╠Âa╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âa╠Âp╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âe╠Âp╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠Â9╠Â-╠ÂC╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âe╠Âd╠Âd╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âb╠Âh╠Â

Yea. Or roughly in the same area. There was only one person who did anything really notable to Forrest. Who he does scale to.

"Can easily destroy cars, small aircrafts, concrete walls and penetrate reinforced steel; explosive yield at around 0.21~2.1 kg of explosives"

Lowballing that, he can take 6 mJ worth of energy and even dish that out.

879 kJ is the low end. But he wasn't shot directly by it. He got caught in said explosion. He was closer to the 400 KJ when considering a distance away. That's why Freddy gets prep, and a surprise attack as Forrest lack of knowledge. Plus in Freddy's home field advantage. And we low end Forrest.

doesn't seem like a thing worth getting pissed off about. It's just a stupid fight which hundreds of people do.

Yeah. And you do it too much for my tastes. There's only so many times I can vote for or against Freddy.

Forrst is the stronger one both lifting and AP wise. So his win factor would probably just be breaking Freddy down. It's a matter of prep, home field, and first attack vs strength, skill, and durability

In that case, I'm betting on Gump.

Freddy has a starting edge, but Forrest's gonna wear him down sooner or later via having more overall strength and also being able to toss him a bit.

Back