• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn´t know were to put this so Content Revision it is!

==Questions==
* Why do the animatronics have Peak Human instead of Superhuman Physical Characteristics?
* Why do the animatronics have Stealth Mastery? Is it because the ¨sneak¨ around the guard?
* If the OGs have Stealth, why don´t the other animatronics like the Toys have it?
* Why do the Toy animatronics have Unknown tiers? They can kill a human easily. Wouldn´t that be 9-C?
* Why is the OGs reasoning for their durability head-cannon? (I will my reasoning for why ¨Even an armed William Afton knew he would be unable to take down any of the animatronics if he attacked them head-on, and thus tricked them and used sneak attacks to pick them off¨ is h-c)
* Why do OGs like Freddy have unknown Striking Strength?
* Why do some of the OGs have durability with ¨Purple Guy¨ instead of ¨William Afton¨?
* Why does the non-canon FNAF World (Verse) have a page but the Five Nights At Freddy's novels are on the normal page, though they aren´t canon? Also I was planning to add the verse but the picture and some of the info I had on my blog someone took and added to the normal page. venting sry
==Tiering==
* So animatronics, crush a humans body into a suit, isn´t the bone crushing (including the skull) 9-B?
* What tier would Fredbear´s head crush be?
* What tier is it to bite off an adult´s frontal lobe?
* What tier is surviving being scooped?
* Also the animatronic bodies seem to survive being covered in fire, at least ST (which is due to the suit), so shouldn´t the durability be 9-B?
* ST´s reasoning is wrong for 9-B: ┬¿Physically the strongest animatronic in the series. Even as a human, he could take on an animatronic and dismantle it, as long as he caught it by surprise┬¿ none of that is 9-B. Plus this statement is contradictory to the OGs durability, though I disagree withe OGs reasoning. Also what evidence do we have ST is the strongest animatronic? I mean as a human, he ripped apart animatronics seemingly unarmed, but is that a 9-B feat? Plus, why do we think he should be stronger as an animatronic? (Btw Afton should have a key on the profile likely ┬¿At least 9-C due to ripping apart animatronics┬¿).
* What is the durability of a real life animatronic like say Chuck E. Cheese or some other humanoid?
==Additions==
* The puppet should have Levitatio, and the Soul Manipulation reasoning should be cleaned up. Also possibly Life Manipulation.
* Immortality (Type 7) for those who are confirmed to be possessed. This is Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's), the OGs, The Puppet (Five Nights At Freddy's), and possibly Circus Baby.
* Toy Animatronics should at least mention they are connected to a criminal (or child predator) data base. Idk if that is Enhanced Senses but it is worth noting.
==Books==
* What does Sound Manipulation come from?
==FNAF World==
* Why doesn´t Chipper (Five Nights At Freddy's World) and Adventure Coffee scale to Fredbear (FNAF World)?
* Why does Fredbear have all the add-ons but coffee and chipper don´t?

Cracks knuckles Hoo boy

1. Superhuman Physical Characteristics, at least as far as I understand it, starts at 9-B, which is why Springtrap has it. The other animatronics cap at 9-C

2. Yes

3. Cause two of the Toys kinda just stroll right down an open corridor at you, and one of them even makes all the noise along the way. I agree that T Bonnie, T Chica and BB should get SM though

4. The Toys are the only ones where the manner in which they kill is ambiguous. To be honest though, not quite sure

5. Partially that, partially also due to the fact that they are made of metal, so therefor should have increase durability when compared to a human.

6. That shouldn't be there. Their SS should absolutely scale to their AP

7. Well, they are technically the same person. I agree though, they should be clarified.

8. You answered that question yourself. FNAF World is non-canon, and doesn't actually take place in the same universe as the given FNAF storyline. The books are in a weird middle ground.

I'll try to respond to a couple, though don't expect me to touch anything about FNAF World for the time being.

Why do the animatronics have Stealth Mastery? Is it because the ¨sneak¨ around the guard?

Yes. While you can hear them make movements, they do tend to make little to no noise while going on the approach. (Save for obvious exceptions such as The Mangle, Balloon Boy or Ballora.) This especially goes for characters such as Freddy Fazbear and Springtrap. So, I'm fine with that.

If the OGs have Stealth, why don´t the other animatronics like the Toys have it?

The profiles look old. It probably wasn't added when they were first created, and nobody bothered to go back and add it afterward. That can be easily fixed.

Why is the OGs reasoning for their durability head-cannon?

I've had a similar problem with this. Honestly, I personally want to see the whole "Purple Guy dismantled the animatronics" feat removed, as it is all a head-canon, and instead focus on what the animatronics have physically shown they are capable of doing. Speaking of which...

What tier would Fredbear´s head crush be?

This blog says crushing a human skull is Wall level. So, this just turned into a tier revision thread for the entire verse.

Why do the Toy animatronics have Unknown tiers? They can kill a human easily. Wouldn´t that be 9-C?

Not sure. One could argue that it's because they're lower in strength than the OG animatronics, but then again, the Twisted animatronics and the Mediocre Melodies animatronics are also technically lower than the originals. This should probably be removed.

What does Sound Manipulation come from?

The chips that are installed in the Twisted animatronics send out high-frequency sound waves, which mess with the way your brain sees the animatronics, which is what leads to their Illusion ability.

I'll probably get to more later.

1. Huh then alot of 9-C need to change that then.

2. Ok then.

3. Agreed then.

4. I will wait for more imput.

5. But it contradicts the actual animation, and the reasoning on ST profile.

6. Yeah seemed weird.

7. I mean, it could be confused with Micheal.

8. I did? I said both were non-canon, and things in the books seem to contradict the games.Like how Afton died, who Baby is, etc.

Tiering

1. That feat is performed by the suit. Besides, in the Night 1 phone call, Phone Guy implies that most of the suit is actually more or less wearable, with the exception of the face mask. So it is really just the bones in the face being crushed

2. MatPat calced it at 14,000 newtons in one of his FNAF videos. And as bite distance wasn't one meter, we can safely say that the bite is Street level

3. Still 9-C. Most big cats can do that.

4. I agree. I always thought the animatronics were stone walls, I'm surprised to see that they ain't

5. It's head canon for a lot of people that Springtrap is the strongest, that I have argued against for ages. The suit is old. The man inside, who once may have been strong, is dead. The strength he may have had in life doesn't exist anymore. I am all for a Sprongtrap downgrade, or at least some proper reasoning

6. No idea. I'll try and look it up.

Why is the OGs reasoning for their durability head-cannon?

I've had a similar problem with this. Honestly, I personally want to see the whole "Purple Guy dismantled the animatronics" feat removed, as it is all a head-canon, and instead focus on what the animatronics have physically shown they are capable of doing. Speaking of which...

Head: Okie Dokie

What tier would Fredbear´s head crush be?

This blog says crushing a human skull is Wall level. So, this just turned into a tier revision thread for the entire verse.

Head: I think it was said to be lower due to being a child.

Why do the Toy animatronics have Unknown tiers? They can kill a human easily. Wouldn´t that be 9-C?

Not sure. One could argue that it's because they're lower in strength than the OG animatronics, but then again, the Twisted animatronics and the Mediocre Melodies animatronics are also technically lower than the originals. This should probably be removed.

Head: Would that make all of them just ¨9-C¨?

What does Sound Manipulation come from?

The chips that are installed in the Twisted animatronics send out high-frequency sound waves, which mess with the way your brain sees the animatronics, which is what leads to their Illusion ability.

Head: I ment for the OGs in the book.

Additions

1. I'm not sure when the Puppet flies. Do you mean in the minigames?

2. Absolutely. Also, Baby is possessed.

3. I'm not quite sure what that is. It should be mentioned, though

4. Not quite sure. Might be those god-awful screeches

5+. Can't help you there, never played World

Crimson Azoth said:
Tiering
1. That feat is performed by the suit. Besides, in the Night 1 phone call, Phone Guy implies that most of the suit is actually more or less wearable, with the exception of the face mask. So it is really just the bones in the face being crushed

Head: Ok

2. MatPat calced it at 14,000 newtons in one of his FNAF videos. And as bite distance wasn't one meter, we can safely say that the bite is Street level

3. Still 9-C. Most big cats can do that.

Head: Aren´t big cats 9-B?

4. I agree. I always thought the animatronics were stone walls, I'm surprised to see that they ain't

Head: Same tbh.

5. It's head canon for a lot of people that Springtrap is the strongest, that I have argued against for ages. The suit is old. The man inside, who once may have been strong, is dead. The strength he may have had in life doesn't exist anymore. I am all for a Sprongtrap downgrade, or at least some proper reasoning

Head: Maybe later.

6. No idea. I'll try and look it up.

Head: might be hard, I have tried.

Crimson Azoth said:
Additions
1. I'm not sure when the Puppet flies. Do you mean in the minigames?

Head: Yeah, more accuratly, floats. If it is questionably I recomend adding ¨possibly¨

2. Absolutely. Also, Baby is possessed.

Head: Ok then. Btw wouldn´t that give the possessed ones a weakness to fire/head because it kills their souls?

3. I'm not quite sure what that is. It should be mentioned, though

4. Not quite sure. Might be those god-awful screeches

Head: But in the book? Only thing I remember is that their eyes glowed and could seemingly stun people temporarily.

5+. Can't help you there, never played World

Head: k

No, no problem. So, lets summarise the major points.

Most animatronics will get 9-B durability thanks to this calc

Some animatronics are gonna need 9-B, whereas others need 9-C. Probably need to take a closer look at each one to make sure that we know for sure where each one falls.

Puppet should get possibly Levitation, and Life Manipulation

The possessed animatronics should all get Immortality Type 7. We need to confirm absolutely which ones those are though.

Most all profiles need a wording clean up, as they aren't well justified

Did I miss anything?

I don´t think so. Still wondering about the Peak Human vs Superhuman. I mean alot of 9-C profiles have Superhuman, so it probably should be a differnet thread.

Yeah, that's strange. It does say on the Peak Human page

Peak Humans are classified under "9-C" within our Tiering System.

But listen to what it says on the Superhuman page

Requirements

Speed: Faster than 9.8 m/s.

Lifting Strength: Over 454 kg (More than Olympic weight-lifters)

Striking Strength: At least Street Class (Attacks carry the force of over thousands of joules)

Durability: Street level (Able to survive large amounts of blunt force trauma, but can still get be killed by things such as knives, bullets, etc.)

It's super confusing

They are the strongest iirc. The book versions should have the (Comparable to Game versions) imo. Also no one was confirmed to be the bite of 87 right? The Golden Freddy death wasn´t 87 iirc. So it depends if one of the first four were responsible, because it would scale to all of them. If it was by a toy like Mangle, it would stale to toys and OGs. Also have we decided that all...well most of the animatronics have Wall level durability? Anyway would the OG be possibly 9-B or straight up 9-B?

Also they need Immortalty type 7 due to being possessed.

Was it ever said that it was the souls that allowed the animatronics to keep going while there bodies whithered? I don´t think so but still. Also due to being possessed, don´t they have a weakness to heat/fire due to reminat being weak to said things?

>Trying to figure out who caused the Bite of '87.

Ah, that brings back fond memories of the early days of the FNAF fandom.

Fans seemed to eventually pin the Bite of '87 on Mangle (Which makes sense, given the design of the animatronic and the timeline), but I don't think Scott Cawthorn ever confirmed it. Also, the chomp at the end of FNAF 4 happened is 1983 so, yeah, two seperate incidents. At the moment, I think the OG suits should all be 9-B. It was an animatronic from FNAF 2 that made the bite, and the OG suits, simply by size alone, are physically superior to all of the Toys, and comparable to each other

Yeah, they all get Type 7.

No, the animatronics are still functional. The souls of the children actually need a functional robot to control, otherwise they actually can't physically move or attack. See Golden Freddy for proof of that.

Yes, they are weak to fire. It's actually how they were killed at the end of Pizzeria Sim, by burning the place down. Springtrap should be the only fire resistant one.

Fireproof.

Boi, fire resistant. He still burned with everyone else at the end of Pizzeria Simulator.

Speakig of that, didn´t play that game but isn´t the puppet in the animatronic called Lefty or something? The black Freddy.

Also would GF have 9-B durability or no? I mean he is a OG suit...but idk. Just a question I am throwing out there.

Also are we sure the bite was a toy?

If you look at the hidden blueprints from FFPS, it's shows that Lefty was actually built to capture the Puppet, and it's obvious that the Puppet is present due to the screenshot towards the end of the game. So, I believe so, yes.

I don't think he should scale to the other animatronics in terms of durability, tbh. I'm fairly sure it's a ghost through and through, and doesn't have a technical durability in the conventional sense.

People have guessed Freddy and Foxy as well. But, Mangle does seem to be the most likely suspect. We just don't know for certain.

Starter Pack said:
If you look at the hidden blueprints from FFPS, it's shows that Lefty was actually built to capture the Puppet, and it's obvious that the Puppet is present due to the screenshot towards the end of the game. So, I believe so, yes.

Head: Do all the Sister Location characters that have profiles have the things the blueprints add on their profiles?

I don't think he should scale to the other animatronics in terms of durability, tbh. I'm fairly sure it's a ghost through and through, and doesn't have a technical durability in the conventional sense.

Head: Ok then. So Immortality type 7 too?

People have guessed Freddy and Foxy as well. But, Mangle does seem to be the most likely suspect. We just don't know for certain.

Head: So if the feat would be added, would it say ┬¿possibly responsable for the bite of ´87, in which an animatronic bit off a human´s frontal lobe┬¿ or something similar?

You mean the thing about splicing souls together and the info on the Scooper? Most likely not, though I'm not sure where to start on that.

Yes.

Also yes.

No I mean like the minor things like FT Foxy´s voice sync anr reply and those things. Many aren´t powers persay but some are thing like minor enhanced senses or just notable like the Toys being hooked into a crime data base.

Okie dokie

I agree with bumping up some characters, the fact that the animatronics are 9-C, and wild animals are Wall Level bothers me.

Just to clarify, not all animatronics are going to 9-B. Examples of some that should not are:

The Toys (With the exception of Mangle)

The Minireenas

Balloon Boy

The UCN-specific characters

And Golden Freddy

This is due to the fact that these characters are all shown as much physically weaker than the others. So they shouldn't really scale to Mangle, Springtrap and Fredbear's 9-B feats

True. I just accept this because....well....Fredbear's skull crush is a bit notable.

I just want the FNAF movie to have 9-B feats reeeeeeeeee

Knowing horror movies and the prominence of skull-crushing feats in FNAF, I'd bet an arm and a leg that we get some 9-B feats.

Plus, we should probably get the skull-crush calced. A child's skull is probably weaker than an adults, especially as the FNAF4 kid is something like 4/5

520 pounds to crush a human skull slowly, and the process happened slowly in the game as well. That's also twice the amount of force that hands can muster, just to note.

I'd say, that it took 400 pounds at most, which is interesting because the animatronic itself had to be somewhere around that weight, definitely a little above, making it tremendously strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back