• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot the animatronics are becoming 9-B? Dude that's awesome!

There are so many more possibilities with them now

Jackythejack said:
Oh shoot the animatronics are becoming 9-B? Dude that's awesome!

There are so many more possibilities with them now
Not all of them. Puppet, Minireena, BB, GF and others are all staying where they are

There was something on the Springtrap article that made me cringe...

Ah yes, it is the fact that FNaF 3 and FNaF 6 springtrap are the same thing..

Done with Chica, including removing her matches against both Mr. Hippo and Mordecai. Moving on to Foxy.

(Hope you people don't mind me using this thread to record my progress with the individual animatronics.)

But they show no feats that are 9-B unless you scale to the games. I am pretty sure the OGs from the novel should just be At least 9-C. We didn´t agree on this thread to change them, there for, they should be changed at least not yet.

I think the OG animatronics should scale to the Twisted animatronics, who have shown 9-B feats iirc. (Need to read the book again to be sure.)

Already cleaning up after KLOL. I understand, though. He just jumped the gun a bit.

KLOL and Jelly began upgrading every animatronic. Not just the ones that were accepted for the upgrade.

That was the main reason I was so quickly down for a FNAF CRT. I wanted to have a excuse to get that profile cleaned up

That's the problem when you have a popularish character that even hardcore fans aren't quite sure about. You get a profile that's one hell of a mess

Also, I totally forgot to add the Type 2 Immortality to everyone who didn't also have Type 7. Whoops!

Oh, you're right. Now a bunch of them has Immortality they shouldn't.

It's hard upgrading an entire verse by yourself.

Well, I need to get over to Springtrap and fix him up.

Since I believe the SL animatronics get Type 2, mind adding those to those profiles?

Also why don´t UCN characters scale to thier canon counterparts? I am not saying upgrade the Melodies or Rock Stars, I am just asking if any had notable feats (which none really do), would they theoretically scale to the canon version along with having the non canon elements?

I don't think so. As the UCN characters are non-canon, scaling between different levels of canonicity would be fallacious, unless we were making a composite profile. That's why novel Freddy and game Freddy are two different profiles. They are two different characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back