• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
10-A, since he needed to ambush them and knew all of their weaknesses, and they were already in poor condition

9-A FNAF??!?!?!?!?!

According to this, AR Jack-O-Chica can burn people to a crisp with fire manip, which would take this much energy. Would only scale to chica through.
how is jack-o-chica even in AR
  • she is not real, she’s from a dream and no fazbear employee should be aware of her
  • she is non-canon, she never existed and nobody should be aware of her
what does this mean for fnaf 4
i think the angle from which we view foxy is a slight problem in that calc, it would make sense if we viewed foxy from the side, but he’s at an angle here

how is jack-o-chica even in AR
  • she is not real, she’s from a dream and no fazbear employee should be aware of her
  • she is non-canon, she never existed and nobody should be aware of her
I don't know, but we have a key for her. And we also have skins like burning springtrap in the profile even if its likely non-canon.
what does this mean for fnaf 4
Nothing. This would only scale to her AR key, and only to fire manip, not physically. Possibly it could scale to other AR haxes, like Freddy Frostbear's Ice Manip, but its debatable.
i think the angle from which we view foxy is a slight problem in that calc, it would make sense if we viewed foxy from the side, but he’s at an angle here
Does that mean you like it or not?

I don't know, but we have a key for her. And we also have skins like burning springtrap in the profile even if its likely non-canon.

Nothing. This would only scale to her AR key, and only to fire manip, not physically. Possibly it could scale to other AR haxes, like Freddy Frostbear's Ice Manip, but its debatable.
i’m just confused as to what it means for how “real” fnaf 4 is. if it’s all a dream, how would fazbear entertainment be aware of it?
Does that mean you like it or not?
not

idk how to calc the foxy run at this point honestly the angle is too goofy

i’m just confused as to what it means for how “real” fnaf 4 is. if it’s all a dream, how would fazbear entertainment be aware of it?
Its likely non-canon, that's why I'm saying it would likely only scale to herself.
not

idk how to calc the foxy run at this point honestly the angle is too goofy
I mean, the whole point of my calc was to have a way to calc it without being dependant in the angle by comparing what he runs to the width of the nearby door. Did what I could.

I mean, the whole point of my calc was to have a way to calc it without being dependant in the angle by comparing what he runs to the width of the nearby door. Did what I could.
the only problem with that is we’d have to be looking at him directly from the side in order to see when he actually passes the door

Freddy Fazbear 2 meters confirmed???

I mean everything seems to be agreed upon we just have to call the staff to read all this shit and approve the calcs there's not much else we can do

i think i'll just have one post summing up the changes we're making here, then direct the mods to it when they come

OGs

P&A: Tech Manip (Can disable the lights upon entering the office. Should be comparable to Foxy, who can drain the building's energy)

AP: At least 10-A (Can easily overpower night guards such as Phone Guy and Michael Afton, and drag them from the office to the back of the pizzeria without any problems), likely 9-C (Implied to have dismembered night guards in the past), 9-C with bite force (Was used for spare parts on toy animatronics such as Mangle, who bit through a skull to destroy the frontal lobe)

Speed: Below Average Human usually (Generally runs and attacks at this speed), Average Human to Athletic Human in short bursts (Can occasionally move this fast between camera flips)

Dura: 9-C (Is made out of metal) with 10-A joints (Should be no more durable than the toy animatronics, as their endoskeletons were stated to be sturdier)

Intelligence: Below Average (they are literally children who havent had proper education or interaction or development for years, this applies to nearly every animatronic btw im just too lazy to write it for all of them)

Golden Freddy

AP/Dura: 9-C (Crushed a skull by biting it. Should be comparable to Springbonnie) | 9-C (Can instantly kill the night guard, as opposed to other animatronics who must stuff him into an animatronic suit instead) | 9-C physically (Can appear as Golden Freddy or Fredbear to attack the player), possibly 8-C with creation and pocket reality manipulation (Implied to be the One You Should Not Have Killed. This only applies to AP)

Speed: At least Athletic Human (Can attack the night guard this fast. In the first game, he seemingly reaches Mike Schmidt instantaneously)

Key: Fredbear | Golden Freddy | UCN

Fan

AP/Dura: 9-C (Is made of metal, and was implied by Phone Dude to be capable of cutting off fingers)

Toys

P&A: Tech Manip (Can disable the lights upon entering the office)

AP: 10-A (Can overpower night guards such as Jeremy Fitzgerald and Michael Afton. Should be comparable to Mangle, who was unable to stop children from dismantling them on a daily basis), 9-C with bite force (Should be comparable to Mangle, who bit through a skull and destroyed a person’s frontal lobe)

Speed: Below Average Human usually (Usually runs and attacks at this speed), Average Human to Athletic Human in short bursts (Can seemingly move as fast as the old animatronics)

Dura: 9-C (Is made out of metal) with 10-A joints (Should be comparable to the original Funtime Foxy, who was consistently dismantled by a group of children on a daily basis)

Balloon Boy and JJ

AP/Dura: Unknown, likely 10-C (Does not attack the player. Their size should warrant this)

Speed: Below Average Human usually, Average Human to Athletic Human in short bursts (Can seemingly move as fast as the other animatronics)

William Afton

AP/Dura: Likely 10-A (Killed several children in a springlock suit without any of them activating the springlocks, which could be activated by the wearer merely breathing and were deemed unsafe to wear under any circumstances. Dismantled Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy through unknown means, although they were in poor condition and he needed to ambush them to do so) | 9-C (Can easily kill the night guard. Should be comparable to Fredbear, who crushed a human skull)

Speed: Average Human, possibly Athletic Human (Can chase down the animatronics) | Below Average Human (there's a calc for this, plus he is a ******* decomposing corpse trapped in an animatronic suit likely weighing hundreds of pounds after being impaled from every direction on every part of his body)

Key: Willam Afton | Springtrap

Nightmares

AP/Dura: 10-B, possibly 10-A (Can overpower and possibly one-shot a small child), possibly higher with piercing damage (Has teeth and claws, but their actual capabilities have never been shown)

Speed: Unknown (Note: The nightmares do not blitz the player, they ambush him and then kill him with their vastly superior strength. This applies to the other animatronics as well, but the nightmares are the only ones with "blitzing" stated on their profiles afaik)

Funtimes

AP/Dura: 9-C (Was created specifically to kill children, and should therefore be more dangerous than William Afton’s previous creations, such as Fredbear. Far heavier than most other animatronics. Should be comparable to Baby, who hanged and killed two technicians)

Speed: Likely Average Human (Should be comparable to Ballora, who can catch up to Mike and kill him as he crawls across her gallery)

Liability Risks

AP/Dura: Possibly 9-C (Stated in a lawsuit to have broken over 100 bones in a child’s body, although these lawsuits are generally dubious at best)

Glamrocks

AP/Dura: 9-B (apparently monty broke that chain by punching it rather than using his claws, therefore the glamrocks should have 9-B physicals)

Last edited:
tier 10 fnaf will make for some incredibly funny matches, can’t wait for freddy fazbear to get into fistfights with breaking bad characters while nightmare literally fights 10-Bs

i’m pretty sure “fritz” is supposed to be a fake name taken by michael. mike has worked in the fnaf 2 location according to the logbook, and fritz was fired for the exact same reasons as mike was at the first location

og animatronics should have 10-A joints, as endo-02 is stated to be sturdier than endo-01 in the ultimate guide, meaning the og animatronics' durability shouldn't be any higher than that of the toys

og animatronics should have 10-A joints, as endo-02 is stated to be sturdier than endo-01 in the ultimate guide, meaning the og animatronics' durability shouldn't be any higher than that of the toys
And is that one of the stupidly unreliable guides that permiate FNaF lore?

If I recall more then one guide has straight up contradicted FNaF shit, which automatically brings the reliability of said guide down as a result.

If I recall more then one guide has straight up contradicted FNaF shit, which automatically brings the reliability of said guide down as a result.
They also iirc treat the novels and games as the same continuity on multiple pages, so it's unknown when they say the Endo-02 is sturdier in the 01 in the novels or games timeline.

Last edited:
looking into it a bit, most of the inconsistencies seem to be pretty minor issues. things like game mechanics being listed incorrectly or the guide referring to scraptrap as "springtrap". minor, honest mistakes like that shouldn't really matter for our purposes.
They also iirc treat the novels and games as the same continuity on multiple pages, so it's unknown when they say the Endo-02 is sturdier in the 01 in the novels or games timeline.
afaik the ultimate guide only refers to the novels once to back up a pre-existing theory. which is pretty much known to be what the books are for

Back