• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Ngl I don't think there are many rectons in FNAF. Sure some things have been recontextualized but not many things have been hard changed iirc.

The newest book imply that SL was after sinse exotic butters was mentioned... and he could just not have tooked a shower for a ***** long time
Ngl I don't trust the books because they're not 100% conformed cannon and are written by different writers but that's a whole different discussion.
Hence the question: Who would hire a decomposing body
I mean he was using different identities when he applied for the jobs and once they found out that he was a smelly decomposing body they gave him the boot.

Ngl I don't trust the books because they're not 100% conformed cannon and are written by different writers but that's a whole different discussion.
even If they are not the same universee they are used to explaing things of the games, if You don't trust the books You are also saying that we shouldn't trust the explanation they finally gave about FNAF 4

even If they are not the same universee they are used to explaing things of the games, if You don't trust the books You are also saying that we shouldn't trust the explanation they finally gave about FNAF 4
Yeah, I don't. Also, I'm not gonna take anything said about the book as fact until it comes out cause all the info we have is filtered through leakers.

You know what also was a leak? smash bros grinch leak. So ye, we will not use It untill october 3

so... changing subject, do You guys think we can scale all anymatronics to freedbear crushing the cring afton child skull in the bite of 83?
The springlock suits have an awfully different desing from the normal animatronics, being made out of springs and such instead of an endoskeleton. This, therefore, makes them only scale to themselves and animatronics that are said to be deadlier, like the funtimes. Also, and a problem with current fnaf scaling, we don't scale characters to their bite, it should be something more like "X-Y, higher/9-C with bite"

The springlock suits have an awfully different desing from the normal animatronics, being made out of springs and such instead of an endoskeleton. This, therefore, makes them only scale to themselves and animatronics that are said to be deadlier, like the funtimes. Also, and a problem with current fnaf scaling, we don't scale characters to their bite, it should be something more like "X-Y, higher/9-C with bite"
Fair, but that's not how springlock suits work, they still have animatronics, the suits just have a mechanism that let them latch on the endoskeletons and retract if a human need to use them, so there is a animatronic doing the bite...

well, that makes sense... Damn, I hate how little impressive feats FNAF has... I wish the 100 bones feat could be used

Get off your asses on these shit profiles everyone! I'm setting a standard!

After reading though all of his stuff, I'm gonna start on a Mimic profile tonight or tomorrow . Maybe MXES and Cassie too but they're less important

The mask is similar but there's also Baby, Chica, and Puppet in there somewhere. Calling it an evolution of Molten is weird when it also has other parts in it, has a new name, and doesn't seem connected to it beyond the fact it's robot spaghetti. I guess it's implied to have come from the basement where Molten died? But it's basically a whole new character who's a fusion of Molten and many other characters, and fusions typically get their own profiles?

Then again I guess it's headcanon either way, I hate this series lol

The mask is similar but there's also Baby, Chica, and Puppet in there somewhere. Calling it an evolution of Molten is weird when it also has other parts in it, has a new name, and doesn't seem connected to it beyond the fact it's robot spaghetti. I guess it's implied to have come from the basement where Molten died? But it's basically a whole new character who's a fusion of Molten and many other characters, and fusions typically get their own profiles?

Then again I guess it's headcanon either way, I hate this series lol
That's why I don't **** with the newer games!

Next I wanna handle the Blob. It's on Ennard's profile because I guess someone assumed it was Molten Freddy???
I think that the idea of him being Ennard come from this:

Like Molten Freddy, The Blob may have it's origins in Ennard-but with even more of the other characters combined into it's body. It has the face of Funtime Freddy, and other visible parts come from Chica, Bonnie, Mangle, Circus Baby, and the Puppet. So maybe this is where they all ended up...
Five Nights at Freddy's Character Encyclopedia, page 209

I think that the idea of him being Ennard come from this:

Like Molten Freddy, The Blob may have it's origins in Ennard-but with even more of the other characters combined into it's body. It has the face of Funtime Freddy, and other visible parts come from Chica, Bonnie, Mangle, Circus Baby, and the Puppet. So maybe this is where they all ended up...
Five Nights at Freddy's Character Encyclopedia, page 209
When the blob key was added the encyclopedia didn't even have leaks yet

Ya'll gonna start reworking already existing profiles(sans @ShockingPsychic) or am I gonna have to do this myself? Just saying, I can knock out probably FNaF 1 and most of the toys sans Pupper before I crash!

I'll probably look over a few after I'm done with Mimic (and maybe the Afton rework, unless that takes forever)

I have my eye on Mike and Ennard though

I'll probably look over a few after I'm done with Mimic (and maybe the Afton rework, unless that takes forever)

I have my eye on Mike and Ennard though
I might work on the Funtimes after I finish the other things I'm working on, not 100% sure rn.
In this thread you can find some accepted abilities for them that I was too lazy to implement: https://vsbattles.com/threads/fnaf-at-fnafs-fnaf-abilities-addition-9-b-security-breach.156344/

Back