• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

What power is creating bruises on people without touching them?

Mimic grabs a kid's hand in the VR world and it carries over to the real world, showing a bruise

Also is there a calc for ripping someone's arm off?

Mimic grabs a kid's hand in the VR world and it carries over to the real world, showing a bruise

Also is there a calc for ripping someone's arm off?
I would've said Telekinesis but if it's like that? Definitely Immersion or Damage Transferal

Uh... dunno, shit's usually noted down as Class 5 though so go with that

I think subjective reality is more fitting, as he interacted accross fictionality.

If not, you can also say Biological manipulation.

Almost sure It can count as Astral projection, just of a uncommon kind, a manifestation of the mimic damaged the kid without beingh there, but damage transfer also works

Almost sure It can count as Astral projection, just of a uncommon kind, a manifestation of the mimic damaged the kid without beingh there, but damage transfer also works
"Astral Projection is the ability to separate one's spirit/soul from one's body. The user can exit their body and gain access to Astral Plane, where they can exist as a spirit. It allows the user to communicate and interact with spirits/souls."

I don't think it really does fit the feat.

"Astral Projection is the ability to separate one's spirit/soul from one's body. The user can exit their body and gain access to Astral Plane, where they can exist as a spirit. It allows the user to communicate and interact with spirits/souls."

I don't think it really does fit the feat.
Meh, I have seen It beingh used to aimilaar things

Oh I know it is, I just like to reference my WiP profiles so I don't have to find that shit again later

Okay I was completely ******* lying when I said I could get all of FNaF 1 and most of FNaF 2 before I crashed cause Golden Freddy's profile and Fredbear's profile are both trainwrecks.

After Golden Freddy Fredbear was the easiest profile I've ever worked on in my life.

Lmfao

Unfortunately runs into the same issue as the endos which I'm having deleted in the fact they don't actually do shit
I mean, endo 1 look at the camera and endo 2 teleports into the vents and puppet camera ehen The pupprt is atackig, Paper pall also teleports :V but ye, would be meme put then on the FC/OC vs wiki

Endo 2 could've very easily just moved there lol

But in either case I dunno, just trying to lessen the workload by deleting profiles that are covered in every animatronic of the respective endos

Iwould delete Mr.hugs profile sinse he actually don't do anything and we agreeded that the "broke 100 bones" feat is completly fake and has no capability of not brigh fake(unless You want to keep just to register that this feat is fake on his profile and make sure no one think he is on the trash and the gang profile)

Or You can also give him a even lower 10-C key for his Toy Freedy game
Endo 2 could've very easily just moved there lol

But in either case I dunno, just trying to lessen the workload by deleting profiles that are covered in every animatronic of the respective endos

Iwould delete Mr.hugs profile sinse he actually don't do anything and we agreeded that the "broke 100 bones" feat is completly fake and has no capability of not brigh fake(unless You want to keep just to register that this feat is fake on his profile and make sure no one think he is on the trash and the gang profile)

Or You can also give him a even lower 10-C key for his Toy Freedy game
I'd go for concussion scaling, which is like 10-A or 9-C IIRC

I was looking animdude profile and noticed one thing... no one he lost against resist Plot Manipulation in any way even trough that's animdude first move

I was looking animdude profile and noticed one thing... no one he lost against resist Plot Manipulation in any way even trough that's animdude first move
I think it wasn't brought up in those threads was because his plot manip isn't explained on his profile.
He also doesn't even have Superhuman Physical Characteristics listed on his profile smh

I think it wasn't brought up in those threads was because his plot manip isn't explained on his profile.
He also doesn't even have Superhuman Physical Characteristics listed on his profile smh
Profile is really outdated, who want to fix It and then ask thouse battles to be removed?

His plot manip has only been shown to be used pre-fight, not during the fight. That's why. He doesn't really uses his plot manip during his fight

What do you guys think about 6D FnafW? And 7D Anim Dude?

Chippers world transcends time and space and is stated to be above time and space, the beings in that part of the world cannot be understood by normal 3D counciousness

Fnaf World iirc sees Chipper as a video game character

Chippers world transcends time and space and is stated to be above time and space, the beings in that part of the world cannot be understood by normal 3D counciousness

no.

I, one of the only ones actually interested in fnaf world, and that made the 8-C crt and calc, will have to decline this.

NO.

Simply NO.

Back