• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Can we keep talking about Mr.Hugs scaling for the entire FNAF verse? If a vaccun can do that animatronics with much deadly desings and actuall hability to move their arms should be considerable higher

Can we keep talking about Mr.Hugs scaling for the entire FNAF verse? If a vaccun can do that animatronics with much deadly desings and actuall hability to move their arms should be considerable higher
Like for real. Mr Hugs has a liability risk of 1 for being able to break 100 bones in a child's body. And Lefty has a liability risk of 9 (Not to mention Lefty being made to capture the Puppet) which means all of the salvage animatronics should also have a liability risk of 9, putting them far above Mr Hugs.

I don't think we should use the 100 bones feat, it's obviously a joke. The kid had all of his bones broken and didn't realize until he got home. Either this is a joke or the average FNaF human has insane pain tolerance and Immortality Type 2.

It isn't a good idea to scale basically an entire verse off of a joke feat that dubious in nature.

I don't think we should use the 100 bones feat, it's obviously a joke. The kid had all of his bones broken and didn't realize until he got home. Either this is a joke or the average FNaF human has insane pain tolerance and Immortality Type 2.

It isn't a good idea to scale basically an entire verse off of a joke feat that dubious in nature.
So what do we do with the Mr Hugs profile now? It's only usable if we take the joke feat seriously because he is otherwise featless.

Delete or downgrade it to 10-C for being a vacuum cleaner with arms.

Isn't he in UCN? Can he kill you there? If so, the UCN version can get 9-C

I disagree, not to mention multiple humans on FNAF seen to have insane type 2 imortality, we can forget things likeennard becoming henry organs, the bite of 87 victim surviving without part of the brain, the children in fnaf 4 that had the entire hwad crushed by freedbear jaw in fnaf 4 (well, both of this were in coma, but mostly beacuse they had brain damage, but where still alive) or afton tecnically still beingh alive after beingh impaled by the spring locks, that one guard on the books that survived multiple days of minerenas crawling insde his stomach before actually beingh dead, that girl in the books that had her body slowly replaced by mechanical parts by that baby clone... elizabhet I think. etc

Any way, yes, humans on FNAF have some crazy type 2 feats

And even if the "broke 100 bones" thing is a joke, It's still a cannon feat that can actually happen in game, so we can't just brush It to the side
Delete or downgrade it to 10-C for being a vacuum cleaner with arms.

Isn't he in UCN? Can he kill you there? If so, the UCN version can get 9-C
Nop, he is tecnically even lower in 10-C in there sinse he is a game that toy freedy play

Any way, no. Even If the feat is tecnically a joke It's a cannon joke that actuslly happen and that can game over You by not beingh able to defend You case on this lawsuit

It's not even that absurd to the series if You think about It

Even if we disregard the fact You can actually have to pay them, that's what Mr.Hugs liability risk comes from, If It was a completly fake Lawsuit Mr.Hugs would not have a liability risk(You can argue that there is other possible lawsuits that can apear, but them this one in especific would still need to be able to happen even without any liability risk)

Using the lawsuit is incredibly silly and I don't know why it was ever considered in the first place.

Literally every sentence of it hammers in the fact that it shouldn't be taken seriously and is most likely fake, regardless of if you lose it.

A child had ALL of his bones broken by a vacuum cleaner with arms. He, and all who saw him, didn't notice that all of his bones were broken until he got home.

You cannot convince me that this is a feat that should be taken at face value or even used at all lol

Using the lawsuit is incredibly silly and I don't know why it was ever considered in the first place.

Literally every sentence of it hammers in the fact that it shouldn't be taken seriously and is most likely fake, regardless of if you lose it.

A child had ALL of his bones broken by a vacuum cleaner with arms. He, and all who saw him, didn't notice that all of his bones were broken until he got home.

You cannot convince me that this is a feat that should be taken at face value or even used at all lol
Okay, now that I have looked at it, some of the lawsuits definitely should not be taken seriously. Most of them are actually really bad like a kid contracting parasites from the food and drinks or one kid having his frontal lobe nearly destroyed by an animatronic or the floor collapsing but then there's that one lawsuit where the kid is supposedly put in a coma and crippled for the rest of her life by trauma yet she can still hang out with her friends and go to the mall.

Fair, I see the oposite

How and I have 3 people that seen to garre with me here

How about we just present It in a CRT to see what the mods and adms think?

Okay, now that I have looked at it, some of the lawsuits definitely should not be taken seriously. Most of them are actually really bad like a kid contracting parasites from the food and drinks or one kid having his frontal lobe nearly destroyed by an animatronic or the floor collapsing but then there's that one lawsuit where the kid is supposedly put in a coma and crippled for the rest of her life by trauma yet she can still hang out with her friends and go to the mall.
Guess I have no argument here, Yep, the 100 bones feat is not usable and Mr.Hugs robable should be removed from the wiki for beingh irrelevant

Well, this is sad, he probable had the best feat in the franchise

Spoilers from Dittophobia (Last book of Tales From The Pizzaplex)

• FNaF 4 experiments are real
  • William is studying fear
  • Nightmares are dummies
  • Sister Location come after Fnaf 1

So...

explaining better:

the experiments took place in 1983. William used mannequins with hallucinogenic gases in his experiments, in order to better study the feeling of fear.
its purpose in studying fear is still unclear.

So...

explaining better:

the experiments took place in 1983. William used mannequins with hallucinogenic gases in his experiments, in order to better study the feeling of fear.
its purpose in studying fear is still unclear.
Damn, the lore is all over the place. So the Nightmare animatronics are actually real in a way? Also, SL taking place after FNAF1 makes a lot of sense actually. I wouldn't imagine Micheal being able to take a job as a night guard after what happened to him in SL with people being terrified of him and all.

I'm wary about SL being before 1. The security logbook implies it's the other way around, and SL sets up Michael's motivation going forward pretty well

In the survival logbook, mike makes a reference to exotic butters, meaning he visited SL before, and since the survival logbook is written during fnaf 1, we KNOW that sl comes first.

Actually, this is a pretty good DISconfirmer of the pizzaplex books being 1:1.

I would believe the fnaf 4 part a bit more based on other evidence in the game, but the SL after fnaf 1 bit is not credible, and is directly contradicted.

In the survival logbook, mike makes a reference to exotic butters, meaning he visited SL before, and since the survival logbook is written during fnaf 1, we KNOW that sl comes first.

Actually, this is a pretty good DISconfirmer of the pizzaplex books being 1:1.
Don't the last pizaplex tales that also explains the nightmares confirm that SL happens right after the 1?

Don't the last pizaplex tales that also explains the nightmares confirm that SL happens right after the 1?
But in the games, it is outright CONFIRMED in the survival logbook that SL comes first. I would say that this is a difference in canonicity between the games and the TOTP, in the games SL goes first, and in TOTP FNAF 1 was first.

But in the games, it is outright CONFIRMED in the survival logbook that SL comes first. I would say that this is a difference in canonicity between the games and the TOTP, in the games SL goes first, and in TOTP FNAF 1 was first.
Fair I guess, but can we considere that the fear gas experiments that make the nightmares is cannon in the games?

One more information about the main character in the new book

Rory was kidnapped a month after his birthday. He had just turned seven. The rest of his life was stripped away by an experiment in captivity; by the time of the story he is 17. None of his clothes fit him anymore.

Wow
Willian's body counts went from tens to hundreds in this new book
Is this more them the ball pity?
I think Fnaf is one of the synonyms for retcon in the dictionary.
I would say that considering SL to happen after FNAF 1 is okay them

I wonder... what we do about the nightmares now? what Tier they should go? they become one profile sinse they are just variations of the same robots? they even deserve profiles now? they even have natural weaponary still?

I wonder... what we do about the nightmares now? what Tier they should go? they become one profile sinse they are just variations of the same robots? they even deserve profiles now? they even have natural weaponary still?
It reminds me of youtubers who make videos to talk about the entire history of fnaf.

Hours of research and hours of video time, for oops, retcon in the next game/dlc/book which is now canon.

I don't know if it's already happened or if it's going to happen, but imagine doing a whole fnaf profile or review on the wiki for oops, retcon will have to remove/change half of the things.

It reminds me of youtubers who make videos to talk about the entire history of fnaf.

Hours of research and hours of video time, for oops, retcon in the next game/dlc/book which is now canon.

I don't know if it's already happened or if it's going to happen, but imagine doing a whole fnaf profile or review on the wiki for oops, retcon will have to remove/change half of the things.
I MEAN, fnaf 4 beingh the end with the coma theory is basically confirmed that was true at one point and have been retconed after FNAF world

Back