• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Guys, I am in the process of creating a content revision thread tackling everything we know about the Golden Duo (And CC Receiver) and Cassidy TOYSHK theories, both FOR and AGAINST. It would be appreciated if you could give me any piece of evidence, be it mayor or minor, please. You can send it to me directly or via this thread. For now I just have written the origins of Cassidy's name and why it's linked to the 5th MC, since an actual staff member will have to read through it if the general concensus lands on AGREE, and they will need some context.

Guys, I am in the process of creating a content revision thread tackling everything we know about the Golden Duo (And CC Receiver) and Cassidy TOYSHK theories, both FOR and AGAINST. It would be appreciated if you could give me any piece of evidence, be it mayor or minor, please. You can send it to me directly or via this thread. For now I just have written the origins of Cassidy's name and why it's linked to the 5th MC, since an actual staff member will have to read through it if the general concensus lands on AGREE, and they will need some context.
can you DM me the text of the OP of the thread? kind of busy to give anything right now

can you DM me the text of the OP of the thread? kind of busy to give anything right now
It's not really that much, so I'll post it here for everyone to see:

"In this thread I seek to show all evidence for and against both Golden Duo and Cassidy TOYSHK theories.
First off, I want to clarify HOW we know Cassidy’s name.

Chapter 0: The Prologue (Context)

The Survival Logbook is a book that was released December 26th, 2017, less than a month after FFPS, which released December 4th, 2017. At the moment when the book was released, the biggest mystery of them all was “The fifth name”, refering to the name that’s covered by grass in the True Ending of FFPS, which is a parallel to the FNAF 3 bad ending, in which the heads of the animatronics are lying in the floor, ligthed up, representing the spirits being unable to move on. If we go by order, then Gabriel is Freddy, Fritz is Foxy, Susie is Chica and Jeremy is Bonnie. There was also one gravestone in the back, belonging to Charlotte Emily, posseser of The Puppet.

But then there was the covered gravestone, which was most likely for the kid inside Golden Freddy, as they are the last Missing Children we have an unknown name for, and GF was even visible at the back of the other heads during the FNAF 3 Bad Ending, with his eyes lit up.

Chapter 1: Basics of the Survival Logbook

Then, the Security Survival Logbook came out, which was, basically, a big puzzle. Let’s start with the basics: In the books there are three entities in the Logbook:
  • The first one is Mike, who writes with a red pen, this Mike is the same Michael Afton from Sister Location, as he draws various references that game.
  • Then we have a soul who writes in faded text, who we are going to call Faded.
  • Then there is our second soul, who communicates by altering the already existing text, who we are going to call Altered."

The basics, still needing more work and scans.

I mean, Gregory and Vanny went back to the pizza plex,he may have seen It
This is dwelving in a lot of unknowns don't you think? Like, Vanny still being pretty much a thing still also gives some doubt if the drawings truly are only greg's imagination, as well as the one arcade with PQ3 also.....being quite crypt in terms of what it is conveying

i just don't like to affirm things as fact wheb they aren't comfirmed

New theories dropped, big changes might happen to the lore.

• Its possible "Crying Child" is actually named "Cassidy"
  • Its possible Afton killed children for no reason. No "for my son" no "revenge" just maniac Afton.
  • Vengeful spirit may not exist? Cassidy and the owner of UCN might just be Aftons son.
I am so tired.

Its possible "Crying Child" is actually named "Cassidy"
Evan isn't canon?

Its possible Afton killed children for no reason. No "for my son" no "revenge" just maniac Afton.
i Always figured that was the case

Vengeful spirit may not exist? Cassidy and the owner of UCN might just be Aftons son.
Not possible, Afton didn't killed CC for him to be 'the one he shouldn't have killed'

Too long, didn't read
I think they have important evidence and can definitely shake Fnaf lore ngl, but basically I think they are saying Willy took CC from the hospital and tried to save him with remnant but while trying he caused his death (fnaf 4 flat line scene is supposed to show this)

I am still watching the video though so I'll update you
Already watched the entire Bullshit, 3 times....
opinions?

But yeah, they make far too many ""logical"" leaps, for me to consider it a even close to the official timeline, hell even Mattpat Ultimate timeline is better then this one. WHile it is more narrativly satisfying the counter evidence against most of their proposals are either equally strong or far stronger.

I mean in my opinion Mats Ultimate Timeline is basically the best one, it just fits narratively and tries to stay in the safe side of the lore

I mean in my opinion Mats Ultimate Timeline is basically the best one, it just fits narratively and tries to stay in the safe side of the lore
Yep, it has many flaws, and asumptions, but was the best proper timeline that we could create with the knowledge we had at the time. It is still the best video for people that get into fnaf lore though, even if it's outdated.

The way he is portrayed in the Initial Novel trilogy and the way he talks just.......i just can't see him being any "good" plus i think Charlie was the first ever death, but that is neither here or there
Charlie and her brother were in the novels

Yeah something something STUPID ASS plot point.

The way he is portrayed in the Initial Novel trilogy and the way he talks just.......i just can't see him being any "good" plus i think Charlie was the first ever death, but that is neither here or there
Regardless of what theory you believe, Charlie was not the first. And we are not arguing that it was a "good reason" but rather a justification and motive. That is very important both for solving criminal cases and understanding the story. We also have Stell wolf make remarks how important the motive is for the Villian.

Regardless of what theory you believe, Charlie was not the first.
How can you affirm?

And we are not arguing that it was a "good reason" but rather a justification and motive. That is very important both for solving criminal cases and understanding the story. We also have Stell wolf make remarks how important the motive is for the Villian.
Well....immortality, that is the reason that is said for him doing what he did..........not going to enter into the "runaway is CC" theory just yet, but if you know you know

Charlie and her brother were in the novels

Yeah something something STUPID ASS plot point.
Meh, i don't think it is 1 to 1 unless we see, idk, Charlie's secrer brother as the new antagonist for the next game or something lol but like.....it has to still have some elements to consider

How can you affirm?
Simple, we don't have much evidence, but what we do know is that much more evidence point to someone dying before Charlie, we don't even know if she was truly killed before the MCI even. the 83 date is questionable at best, the 2 places we get it from are the novels, and Help Wanted 2 game where we write the code 1983 to get the puppet doll. The only other evidence is Henry's line "A wound first inflicted on me, that I let bleed out" but that isn't directly indicate it was Charlie's death was the first.

With the current evidence CC is the most likely first victim, after him Elizabeth, then Susie. Only after that comes the theory of Charlie being the first.

Well....immortality, that is the reason that is said for him doing what he did..........
Nope that was never confirmed within the games. It is just a fandom assumption.

He was heavily implied to have been killed

Considering both him and Charlie were taken at the same time and Charlie was killed outright
This is plain out wrong, Sammy was never kidnapped, and was still present with his family. Him being kidnapped was a false memory within charlie, when she was the one that had been kidnapped.

Hell, even the old news paper confirmed that only one of the twins were kidnapped.

Back