• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

This is plain out wrong, Sammy was never kidnapped, and was still present with his family. Him being kidnapped was a false memory within charlie, when she was the one that had been kidnapped.

Hell, even the old news paper confirmed that only one of the twins were kidnapped.
Are we talking novels or games? Just have to ask cause ya gotta remember I've read Silver Eyes a LOT more than the other two due to the plot points in the other two pissing me off

Sammy dosn't exist in the games, so it should be pretty clear what this discussion is about.
Listen mate, shit gets added and taken out of the FNaF timeline more often than people draw **** of touhou characters, I can't be expected to keep track of everything lol

Listen mate, shit gets added and taken out of the FNaF timeline more often than people draw **** of touhou characters, I can't be expected to keep track of everything lol
That is fair, but we have no reason to believe he exist in the game lore, We have never had any mention of him in the entire fnaf game lore, much less any kind of evidence.

Simple, we don't have much evidence, but what we do know is that much more evidence point to someone dying before Charlie, we don't even know if she was truly killed before the MCI even. the 83 date is questionable at best, the 2 places we get it from are the novels, and Help Wanted 2 game where we write the code 1983 to get the puppet doll.
1983 is also present in CC'S TV and is the code to unlock the secret cameras in the SL bunker

Simple, we don't have much evidence, but what we do know is that much more evidence point to someone dying before Charlie
like what?
there also had to be a reason for the CC to be so scared of the animatronics in particular.....and for so many rumors to have been firm in place by the time of FNAF4
, we don't even know if she was truly killed before the MCI even.
i mean.....the puppet was clearly possessed by the time of the MCI to be able to help them with the rest of the animatronics

the 83 date is questionable at best, the 2 places we get it from are the novels, and Help Wanted 2 game where we write the code 1983 to get the puppet doll.
how does these 2 sources still makes it "questionable"?

The only other evidence is Henry's line "A wound first inflicted on me, that I let bleed out" but that isn't directly indicate it was Charlie's death was the first.
that one......does confirm her death was the first, yes

With the current evidence CC is the most likely first victim, after him Elizabeth, then Susie. Only after that comes the theory of Charlie being the first.
can you explain?

Nope that was never confirmed within the games. It is just a fandom assumption.
i remember a guide saying that it was his objective......will go look later

like what?
Like everything else, statements and some other proof and theories, that often outweigh the Charlie dying first theories, but the biggest problem is how contradicting some of the evidence is.
  • CC's is the only confirmed death date we actually got, and that is 1983. Where the evidence seems to be an accident, Could bring a lot more, but as mentioned, I think it is best if someone better-explaining things do that, since this is the most common one.
  • Elizabeth dying first is also a classic, This one has the most evidence for it, including The empty girl room, the lines we hear William say through the walkie-talkie in the toy Fredbear, the nightmares design, the reason why William wants CC to be afraid and stay away from the animatronics, the only problem for this is why would William had built the fun times animatronic this early on, if he didn't require the need to collect children yet? But a decent counterargument is that we know that one of the first animatronics William made had a claw inside it.
  • Susie, this one is pretty straightforward. We legit have her entire voiceline talk about, how she was the first and how she has seen everything.
i mean.....the puppet was clearly possessed by the time of the MCI to be able to help them with the rest of the animatronics
You mean as "give life, give gift" mini game or are you thinking about the DCI in 1987?
how does these 2 sources still makes it "questionable"?
They are not confirming anything, they may just be coincidental but they may be a clue also.
that one......does confirm her death was the first, yes
Not really, since it may as well just be William killing the children as a target against Henry by damaging the Francchies/restaurant's reputation. That is just as likely
can you explain?
Pretty sure I explained this more or less above.

Like everything else, statements and some other proof and theories, that often outweigh the Charlie dying first theories
what is "everything"?

, but the biggest problem is how contradicting some of the evidence is.
  • CC's is the only confirmed death date we actually got, and that is 1983. Where the evidence seems to be an accident, Could bring a lot more, but as mentioned, I think it is best if someone better-explaining things do that, since this is the most common one.
ngl, this first point just......didn't really explain much? "Where the evidence seems to be an accident"? what does that mean?

• Elizabeth dying first is also a classic, This one has the most evidence for it, including The empty girl room
being empty doesn't mean she's dead tho, Special devilery gives a hint that the bed in the room is actually a cradle in an image with Mangle, so she was likely a baby at this time

• , the lines we hear William say through the walkie-talkie in the toy Fredbear
which lines specifically? cause i remember one that implies that CC's fear came from something he saw

• , the nightmares design
ok this one i am confused about, i don't think there is anything in them that would suggest that Elizabeth was the one to die

• , the reason why William wants CC to be afraid and stay away from the animatronics
huh, this implies that he genuinely cares for him.....but if we take the Mid Night motorist/Later That Night minigame......he seemed to be a bad father

• , the only problem for this is why would William had built the fun times animatronic this early on, if he didn't require the need to collect children yet? But a decent counterargument is that we know that one of the first animatronics William made had a claw inside it.
wait........as you said, there is no way for him to built them this early on, you talked about him needing a motivation........what motivation would he need to kidnap and kill children this early on before any possessions? wasn't the whole point of him kidnapping and killing children part of his experiments? which then would need to happen after he had reasons to believe that supernatural things would happen because of it, aka after the MCI? and what animatronic had a claw inside of it?

• Susie, this one is pretty straightforward. We legit have her entire voiceline talk about, how she was the first and how she has seen everything.
yeah, she was the first of the MCI, not that she was the first ever death, we know she was an MCI victim, she can't be the first ever death, CC at least died before her

You mean as "give life, give gift" mini game or are you thinking about the DCI in 1987?
the former, Puppet needed to be with Charlie's Soul to be able to help the children that died in the MCI, like Susie

They are not confirming anything, they may just be coincidental but they may be a clue also.
pretty sure most things in this franchise are "not confirming anything", regardless, i say that they are pretty clear indications, 83 is a specific number to be linked with Charlie of all people

Not really, since it may as well just be William killing the children as a target against Henry by damaging the Francchies/restaurant's reputation. That is just as likely
what? "a wound first inflicted on me, but one that I let bleed out to cause all of this" the said "wound" is clearly referencing to Charlie, that he "let bleed out", aka let "it"(the murder) happen again to "cause all of this" aka the "wound" was the catalyst that that let to "all of this" happening, aka her murder was what let all of the events, at least the ones involving William killing, to have happened

i don't see how you could connect to the restaurant/franchise reputation, which is a "wound" that wouldn't just be inflicted on henry, but a lot more people, like the Children's parents, as the "wound" he is talking about, the said "wound" is very clearly something personal that happened first to him, this with his emphasis on charlie in the final dialogue of Pizzeria Simulator does imply that he is, in fact, talking about Charlie

Pretty sure I explained this more or less above.
i don't think i got why he would be the most likely to be the first? like, i didn't understood the reasoning for your points of him being so, heck, Elizabeth from what you said would make more sense since it would give him a reason to fear the robots, and only the robots, but even then i find that notion to be very shaky

what is "everything"?
"everything" meaning, more convicing evidece and theories. They are far more then what charlie has going for her.
ngl, this first point just......didn't really explain much? "Where the evidence seems to be an accident"? what does that mean?
My grammar is ass...
  • CC's is the only confirmed death date we actually got, and that is 1983. Where the evidence seems to point at it was an accident and the first death, Could bring a lot more, but as mentioned, I think it is best if someone better-explaining things do that, since this is the most common one.
.... Tried to correct it, but I have never been great at explaining things...
being empty doesn't mean she's dead tho, Special devilery gives a hint that the bed in the room is actually a cradle in an image with Mangle, so she was likely a baby at this time
That is where the main theories lies though. Also we don't know if Elizabeth or CC are the older one.
which lines specifically? cause i remember one that implies that CC's fear came from something he saw
I've me some time, I don't have a direct way to get the exact lines right now, but the ones I remember in my head include
"Remeber what you saw"
"They come alive at night"
ok this one i am confused about, i don't think there is anything in them that would suggest that Elizabeth was the one to die
The mouth in the stomach is a pretty odd design choice for freedbear and Nightmare don't you think?
huh, this implies that he genuinely cares for him.....but if we take the Mid Night motorist/Later That Night minigame......he seemed to be a bad father
Whetever he cares for them or not is a debate for his own, but personally I think he cares for them in his own twisted way.
'and Mid night motorist is still unsolved to this day, we don't even know if it was truly William or not...
yeah, she was the first of the MCI, not that she was the first ever death, we know she was an MCI victim, she can't be the first ever death, CC at least died before her
That is actually not fully true, we have no evidence what so ever the MCI happened under a short time frame, only date that is guaranteed is the gabriel and Jermy(The reason why I mentioned these 2 names here is a theory of it's own, that is speculated by why these 2 are always together.) on of June 26 of 1985
There is no evidence that Charlie was killed before her, hell if we believe the gravestone orders to be correct, Charlie was after all of the missing children. The give gift, give life mini game doesn't really prove that Charlie was killed before or after the MCI, and most of the other mini games represent the DCI not the MCI.
the former, Puppet needed to be with Charlie's Soul to be able to help the children that died in the MCI, like Susie
answered this above
pretty sure most things in this franchise are "not confirming anything", regardless, i say that they are pretty clear indications, 83 is a specific number to be linked with Charlie of all people
Honestly, It is not confirmed by any means, at the moment it is just a speculation before we get more clues, just like most other things in this franchise. After all there are many counter arguments. Including the grave order I mentioned above. another classic reason is the motivation for killing her.
what? "a wound first inflicted on me, but one that I let bleed out to cause all of this" the said "wound" is clearly referencing to Charlie, that he "let bleed out", aka let "it"(the murder) happen again to "cause all of this" aka the "wound" was the catalyst that that let to "all of this" happening, aka her murder was what let all of the events, at least the ones involving William killing, to have happened
That is actually just a interpretation, the one I mentioned is also one interpretation, both are accepted in the Theorist community as possible explanations for it, while the other side just believes that he is just bullshiting....
don't see how you could connect to the restaurant/franchise reputation, which is a "wound" that wouldn't just be inflicted on henry, but a lot more people, like the Children's parents, as the "wound" he is talking about, the said "wound" is very clearly something personal that happened first to him, this with his emphasis on charlie in the final dialogue of Pizzeria Simulator does imply that he is, in fact, talking about Charlie
Again it just symbolises an action taken towards him, you need to remember by no means is henry a good person or father. He could simply be talking about attacking him personally by damaging the brand.
i don't think i got why he would be the most likely to be the first? like, i didn't understood the reasoning for your points of him being so, heck, Elizabeth from what you said would make more sense since it would give him a reason to fear the robots, and only the robots, but even then i find that notion to be very shaky
I guess you don't usually stay much in the fnaf theory community then?

Either way, the 2 most common first death are Elizabeth and CC. This is wildly accepted in the theory community that one of his children must have died first.

"everything" meaning, more convicing evidece and theories. They are far more then what charlie has going for her.
i mean, you can say that those are more convincing......but i would need to see said theories to understand, don't you think?

My grammar is ass...

.... Tried to correct it, but I have never been great at explaining things...
i still don't get it, what evidence is for that "Where the evidence seems to point at it was an accident and the first death"? Charlie also has a bunch of things to point her dying at 83 as well

That is where the main theories lies though. Also we don't know if Elizabeth or CC are the older one.
i would say that the parallel would suggest CC is the older with Elizabeth being a baby by the time of FNAF4, i don't think there is any evidence that they are even remotely close in age for it to be questionable

I've me some time, I don't have a direct way to get the exact lines right now, but the ones I remember in my head include
"Remeber what you saw"
"They come alive at night"
how does that serve as evidence that Elizabeth was the first death? all this proves is that CC saw something and that something must have happened prior to FNAF4 for a rumor to be stuck in place by the time of it

The mouth in the stomach is a pretty odd design choice for freedbear and Nightmare don't you think?
Nightmare is just Fredbear's Shadow, so to cover Fredbear................i mean, yeah? but then, why wouldn't the other ones have it if the fear would come from the same source? also it can just as easily be a parallel to the fact that Fredbear "ate" the child, thus the mouth being the center point of his fear since it was it that bit him

even then i.....still don't quite get why that would be linking to Elizabeth, unless you are saying that CC saw Eli dying by being "eaten" by Baby's belly.........which baby comfirmed there was only 1 child in the room when she killed Eli, so CC couldn't be there to see anything

Whetever he cares for them or not is a debate for his own, but personally I think he cares for them in his own twisted way.
yeah, me too, i think that he cared for them as much as they are "his" family, if that makes sense

'and Mid night motorist is still unsolved to this day, we don't even know if it was truly William or not...
i mean, "later that night", it is raining like the security puppet minigame, a purple car just like the "take the cake to the children",

That is actually not fully true, we have no evidence what so ever the MCI happened under a short time frame, only date that is guaranteed is the gabriel and Jermy(The reason why I mentioned these 2 names here is a theory of it's own, that is speculated by why these 2 are always together.) on of June 26 of 1985
which then is clarified in a later journal that instead of 2, 5 were now linked to the "incident" aka only 1 incident that mentioned in the previous newspapaer, hence why it is also said in that same newspaper that they were all lured to a backroom by someone in a costume, we do know they must have happened in the same day, as that is pretty much what is said to us

There is no evidence that Charlie was killed before her
"A wound first inflicted on me, but one that I let bleed out to cause all of this" if he was talking about the MCI.....then the wound wouldn't be inflicted on him, but on the Children's parents, i don't see any other interpretation of that phrase that would make sense

, hell if we believe the gravestone orders to be correct, Charlie was after all of the missing children. The give gift, give life mini game doesn't really prove that Charlie was killed before or after the MCI, and most of the other mini games represent the DCI not the MCI.
that is also assuming that the gravestones were on the order they were killed.........which, is equally speculative and contradictory to "give gifts, give live" where Puppet was already with Charlie's soul by the time the MCI Children died

answered this above
you didn't said anything in response to the fact Puppet was already haunted tho? i am a little confused now

Honestly, It is not confirmed by any means
neither is Mike being Michael, William being the UCN protagonist, Glitchtrap being the Mimic or William, etc, like, you can say it isn't confirmed, but like.....most lore of this series isn't, even the ones you are saying are equally not confirmed in the most part

, at the moment it is just a speculation before we get more clues, just like most other things in this franchise. After all there are many counter arguments. Including the grave order I mentioned above
which is contradictory to Give Gifts, Give Life......but yeah, most things are unconfirmed

another classic reason is the motivation for killing her.
if the Novels are any hint........Jealously and Madness on William's part

That is actually just a interpretation, the one I mentioned is also one interpretation, both are accepted in the Theorist community as possible explanations for it, while the other side just believes that he is just bullshiting....
you know, i think you just described the entire FNAF Fandom in one sentence lmao

Again it just symbolises an action taken towards him
yeah, on "him" specifically, the way he talks makes it sound personal to himself, we know he cares about the others as talks about how he repents that he let it "bleed out" to cause all of the series' events

you need to remember by no means is henry a good person or father.
what would suggest that? from the final dialogue he seems to be one to absolutely care for Charlie, plus the Initial trilogy also would suggest this

He could simply be talking about attacking him personally by damaging the brand.
it wouldn't be a personal attack on him, it would be one to the Children's parents as well, which wouldn't be "a wound on him" but a "wound on him and others"

I guess you don't usually stay much in the fnaf theory community then?
one can only keep track of so much

Either way, the 2 most common first death are Elizabeth and CC. This is wildly accepted in the theory community that one of his children must have died first.
Charlie is also one of the most wildly accepted

I hate long as answers such as this, I will just pick some misconceptions real quick, I am to tired to do anything more then that.

Nightmare is just Fredbear's Shadow, so to cover Fredbear................i mean, yeah? but then, why wouldn't the other ones have it if the fear would come from the same source? also it can just as easily be a parallel to the fact that Fredbear "ate" the child, thus the mouth being the center point of his fear since it was it that bit him
Current main theory is that Nightmare is actually freedbears illusion disc malfuctioning.
neither is Mike being Michael, William being the UCN protagonist, Glitchtrap being the Mimic or William, etc, like, you can say it isn't confirmed, but like.....most lore of this series isn't, even the ones you are saying are equally not confirmed in the most part
Hnestly, all three of these example are all different reliability in the theory community XD

Honestly though, I am to lazy to actually debate on this high of a argument scale... So if you have any questions, It would be much better to ask in smaller number... SOrry if it sounds inpraticale or like me giving up but that is just the way I am.... This amount of small arguments just gives me a high headic...

Honestly though, I am to lazy to actually debate on this high of a argument scale... So if you have any questions, It would be much better to ask in smaller number... SOrry if it sounds inpraticale or like me giving up but that is just the way I am.... This amount of small arguments just gives me a high headic...
it is fine, this is nothing but a friendly talk on some ambiguous elements on an franchise of games, i won't get mad if you want to stop, i do that from time to time when i feel lazy for something

it is fine, this is nothing but a friendly talk on some ambiguous elements on an franchise of games, i won't get mad if you want to stop, i do that from time to time when i feel lazy for something
Yeah, I have very bad eyesight (legally blind) while also having migraince, and for some reason I usually get it when doing debates in this manner (lots of small arguments at once) I definitely prefer keeping them much shorter or/and more specific.

Hello fellas, im back and i've got quite a few calcs but i'd rather Aurora put em since im not great at making blogs

also Nightmare is not an illusion disk, its the dark remnant manifestation of Aftons wickedness. During the Insanity ending we see that its set up by William Afton and is under his influence (since Shadow Freddy is confirmed to be Nightmare at this point) We also already see that Shadows like Shadow Bonnie are also made up of negative energy/dark remnant and Nightmare even claims he's wickedness.

So yeah, Nightmare is just the agony of Afton

Hello fellas, im back and i've got quite a few calcs but i'd rather Aurora put em since im not great at making blogs

also Nightmare is not an illusion disk, its the dark remnant manifestation of Aftons wickedness. During the Insanity ending we see that its set up by William Afton and is under his influence (since Shadow Freddy is confirmed to be Nightmare at this point) We also already see that Shadows like Shadow Bonnie are also made up of negative energy/dark remnant and Nightmare even claims he's wickedness.

So yeah, Nightmare is just the agony of Afton
I don't even know to begin with this one. Like where did you get any of these conclusions from, Nightmares are pretty much confirmed to be the creation of a blank animatronic, with the help of what seems to be a combination of illusion disks and Nightmare gas, hell it is pretty much confirmed that Nightmare specifically is just Fredbear(night version), but his illusion disk is malfunctioning.

I don't even know to begin with this one. Like where did you get any of these conclusions from, Nightmares are pretty much confirmed to be the creation of a blank animatronic, with the help of what seems to be a combination of illusion disks and Nightmare gas, hell it is pretty much confirmed that Nightmare specifically is just Fredbear(night version), but his illusion disk is malfunctioning.
No my friend, Nightmare is specifically different from the other Nightmare animatronics whom don't use illusion disks at all. Nightmare isn't Nightmare Fredbear but night version or anything.

First of all its directly confirmed to be Shadow Freddy and has a direct statement where he states that he is Aftons evil aka negativity, therefore its an agony creature rather than your conclusion which has no back-up. Also the FNAF 4 gameplay is not the Dittophobia experiments. Not only that but within Dittophobia normal Nightmares merely follow paths while Nightmare or Nightmare Fredbear can go anywhere randomly and teleport around which the other nightmares are incapable of alongside the fact that the FNaF 4 gameplay is more so a nightmarish projection via memories rather than the experiment chambers themselves.

so yeah, Nightmare is an agony creature built up of Aftons evil
-Shadow Bonnie dark remnant statements
-What dark remnant is
IMG_6128.jpg

-Nightmare = Shadow Freddy
-Nightmare's statement
6wtywau1a7xx.png

No my friend, Nightmare is specifically different from the other Nightmare animatronics whom don't use illusion disks at all. Nightmare isn't Nightmare Fredbear but night version or anything.

First of all its directly confirmed to be Shadow Freddy and has a direct statement where he states that he is Aftons evil aka negativity, therefore its an agony creature rather than your conclusion which has no back-up. Also the FNAF 4 gameplay is not the Dittophobia experiments. Not only that but within Dittophobia normal Nightmares merely follow paths while Nightmare or Nightmare Fredbear can go anywhere randomly and teleport around which the other nightmares are incapable of alongside the fact that the FNaF 4 gameplay is more so a nightmarish projection via memories rather than the experiment chambers themselves.

so yeah, Nightmare is an agony creature built up of Aftons evil
-Shadow Bonnie dark remnant statements
-What dark remnant is
IMG_6128.jpg

-Nightmare = Shadow Freddy
-Nightmare's statement
6wtywau1a7xx.png
So your argument is "I have no proof of my claim, But trust me I am telling the truth"

Also, using UCN voice line to prove that Nightmare is Shadow Freddy is just...

Also, Saying the main theory, that most of us theorist and fans believe in due to the evidence present by the games, novels and other canon sources is "baseless and wrong" is also a wild take.

So your argument is "I have no proof of my claim, But trust me I am telling the truth"

Also, using UCN voice line to prove that Nightmare is Shadow Freddy is just...

Also, Saying the main theory, that most of us theorist and fans believe in due to the evidence present by the games, novels and other canon sources is "baseless and wrong" is also a wild take.
What? my friend are you incapable of comprehending the arguments. I literally put scans where it shows that dark remnant makes up Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy who's equal to him interms of physiology, alongside a scan where the Nightmare image is named ''Shadow Freddy'' also the UCN voicelines drop heavy lore therefore should be very valid.

Also the main theory that people believe Nightmare is aint that he's some sort of nightmare gas creation, anyone on freddit or a popular theorist community claim he's an agony creature, also if you can't quite literally debunk my argumentations and rely on popularity thats just ducking said argument and being reliant on popularity which is a fallacy on this wiki.

Something I am wondering, Could we possibly make a calc out of Roxy, being stuck under the Forklift? (For Durability and possibly Lifiting Strenght?)

(asking you guys since I am not used to working with calls and AP/Durability on these level)
About that, i made a bunch of SB-Ruin calcs having everything and yeah its about class 5 and 5 megajoules for dura as the same Forklift can smash apart a concrete wall.

What? my friend are you incapable of comprehending the arguments. I literally put scans where it shows that dark remnant makes up Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy who's equal to him interms of physiology, alongside a scan where the Nightmare image is named ''Shadow Freddy'' also the UCN voicelines drop heavy lore therefore should be very valid.
None of your arguments proved anything of my understanding or arguments wrong, So how am I the one unable to comprehend arguments?

Not to mentioned, how FNAF AR, is very questionable, about what can be used or not.

Also the main theory that people believe Nightmare is aint that he's some sort of nightmare gas creation, anyone on freddit or a popular theorist community claim he's an agony creature, also if you can't quite literally debunk my argumentations and rely on popularity thats just ducking said argument and being reliant on popularity which is a fallacy on this wiki.
Yes...l Reddit... Where only the most intelligent scalers gather..... Let's completely ignore the FNAF scalers such as ID Fantasy, Matpat, RyeToast etc, and let's also forget the official fnaf scaling channel on the Game Theories Discord server, but hey All does places are "Unreliable" since clearly, Reddit is correct.

About that, i made a bunch of SB-Ruin calcs having everything and yeah its about class 5 and 5 megajoules for dura as the same Forklift can smash apart a concrete wall.
Did you account for the difference in speed, surface area and angle? aswell as the wiegfht of the forklift?

Not to mentioned, how FNAF AR, is very questionable, about what can be used or not.
Yeah I just list AR as a "possibly" when I have to dabble in it
Something I am wondering, Could we possibly make a calc out of Roxy, being stuck under the Forklift? (For Durability and possibly Lifiting Strenght?)

(asking you guys since I am not used to working with calls and AP/Durability on these level)
I have no idea because I do not calc shit

Just saw you created a page for Mangle, Just have 2 questions. Why does it say that "It" has a soul/ is possessed? I can see arguments for having a low remnant amount due to being created from the metal of the Fnaf 1 animatronics, but why is it assumed it has a soul?
Wasn't it agreed that all of the FNaF2 toys besides Puppet have a low amount of remnant? Like, awhile ago?

None of your arguments proved anything of my understanding or arguments wrong, So how am I the one unable to comprehend arguments?

Yes...l Reddit... Where only the most intelligent scalers gather..... Let's completely ignore the FNAF scalers such as ID Fantasy, Matpat, RyeToast etc, and let's also forget the official fnaf scaling channel on the Game Theories Discord server, but hey All does places are "Unreliable" since clearly, Reddit is correct.

Did you account for the difference in speed, surface area and angle? aswell as the wiegfht of the forklift?
1-How?
I literally proved that shadows are made up of wickedness and evil aka dark remnant, Nightmare calls himself the evil of Afton directly alongside Nightmare being called Shadow Freddy in the game files, therefore Nightmare is Shadow Freddy who is a dark remnant creature, its pretty simple. AR is also canonical so you cannot call its material un-true as they're within guide books and encyclopedias consistently

2-Appeal to Popularity
No, Freddit practically the offical FNAF discord server at this point, also those are not FNAF scalers they're theorists hell theorists who believe Nightmare = Shadow Freddy other than Matpat. Also their sources don't matter as i could debunk them and if you're incapable of arguing for them this completely dosen't matter.

3-Not required
I didn't really need to its pretty logical anyways, the forklift that broke the wall basically the same one was literally going at 2 m/s and was going perfectly foward, the one on Roxanne is literally crashing from above therefore would even have more velocity. Therefore this should basically scale to her anyways

Wasn't it agreed that all of the FNaF2 toys besides Puppet have a low amount of remnant? Like, awhile ago?
Yeah, I thought so to

1- Dark rement is not even a thing in the game nor books outside of AR, so it can be entirely scraped.

2 - Your "Own theory" lacks any real evidence, while other theories have much more of it. Also just due to people disagreeing with you doesn't mean others "Appeal to popularity" especially when you were the one that brought up the argument.

3 - Logical how?? Force is known as A x Mass and Joules are known as m (x) V^2/ 2 and for the Joules calculated from a drop would be m (x) h (x) g

Yeah, I thought so to

1- Dark rement is not even a thing in the game nor books outside of AR, so it can be entirely scraped.

2 - Your "Own theory" lacks any real evidence, while other theories have much more of it. Also just due to people disagreeing with you doesn't mean others "Appeal to popularity" especially when you were the one that brought up the argument.

3 - Logical how?? Force is known as A x Mass and Joules are known as m (x) V^2/ 2 and for the Joules calculated from a drop would be m (x) h (x) g
1- Dark remnant is a thing, its also named shadowy remnant we literally see it directly in AR. Its also technically within Frights appearing as ''agony'' which is a negative emotion.

2- My ''theory'' which it isn't really a theory there's literally a direct statement proving it whom i've sent, also i never claimed you disagreeing was appeal to popularity. You literally resorting to say ''actually this theorist, this community ect ect believes the polar opposite''

3- Okay so you're mocking said point without contending nor elaborating on your point, there goes an Ad-hominem.

Back