• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Can you contend with my argumentations? its pretty blatant and Nightmare is literally called Shadow Freddy

what is this bias my friend? Taking into account new ideas are quite hard i see.
I don't know can you scan a singular ******* thing you spout out instead of just going "Bro trust me PLEASE!!!" Because that don't work.

1- Dark remnant is a thing, its also named shadowy remnant we literally see it directly in AR. Its also technically within Frights appearing as ''agony'' which is a negative emotion.
Pretty sure I already went over this "Dark rement" only exist in fnaf AR, While comparable to Agony from the books and games, we can't assume they are the same.
2- My ''theory'' which it isn't really a theory there's literally a direct statement proving it whom i've sent, also i never claimed you disagreeing was appeal to popularity. You literally resorting to say ''actually this theorist, this community ect ect believes the polar opposite''
Your claim that it isn't a theory is straight-up false. But since you seem stuck on that idea, feel free to believe so yourself, since no one else will agree to it here, or the vast majority of the community.
3- Okay so you're mocking said point without contending nor elaborating on your point, there goes an Ad-hominem.
How did you even get that idea from?

I don't know can you scan a singular ******* thing you spout out instead of just going "Bro trust me PLEASE!!!" Because that don't work.
Quite agressive but here you go
6wtywau1a7xx.png

Pretty sure I already went over this "Dark rement" only exist in fnaf AR, While comparable to Agony from the books and games, we can't assume they are the same.

Your claim that it isn't a theory is straight-up false. But since you seem stuck on that idea, feel free to believe so yourself, since no one else will agree to it here, or the vast majority of the community.

How did you even get that idea from?
1- Okay so it exists in a canon game and is later on expanded within Fazbear Frights, it partially exists and has an extension.

2- Well if you can't argue againts it my friend, than do not try at all anyways.

3-You made fun of it? anyways elaborate on how it does not make sense. The velocity would be higher from a fall like that rather than the small 2 m/s crash which output 5 megajoules of energy.

So your entire argument is a single scan, on a "file name"? Hell, We have had lots of does, that have been proven to be inaccurate, Scott, doesn't go over every single file name and think "Yeah this is suitable for lore"
No, i sent multiple scans of Nightmare claiming he's evil or wickedness. Also Scott does leave lore points within files and this file name directly has been called Shadow Freddy.

This yeah

Give Gifts Give Life does basically confirm Puppet made sure they were possessed.

I'm talking from the games, mate. If you're dealing with Mr. Conservative over here you need some pretty damn solid evidence of shit.
Oh? interesting approach but everything i used there is from the games. Id rather let you check out arguments before contending

That should be the prior animatronics to the Withereds, or the first Originals. which were the Withereds whom were added onto the Toys.
The animatronics we see in Fnaf 1, are the withered animatronics that have been repaired, and the original animatronics we see in "give gift give life" mini game are the withereds before the were used for parts and dismanataled.

Those are actually the Fnaf 1 animatronics...
Last I checked, the FNaF1 animatronics didn't have rosy red cheeks...
Oh? interesting approach but everything i used there is from the games. Id rather let you check out arguments before contending
Two whole scans with a **** TON of extrapolation, sure.

Also, about the whole Nightmare saying he is wickedness thing... that's UCN. every single UCN animatronic is not their originals, they are constructs created by TOYSHK, or so is accepted on the wiki RN

Just saw you created a page for Mangle, Just have 2 questions. Why does it say that "It" has a soul/ is possessed? I can see arguments for having a low remnant amount due to being created from the metal of the Fnaf 1 animatronics, but why is it assumed it has a soul?
Mangle isn't Funtime Foxy, so it wasn't created from the metal of the FNAF 1 animatronics. The SAVE THEM minigame of FNAF 2 shows that even after Freddy and GF are possessed, five more kids were killed, which matches with the five non-Puppet Toys (TF, TB, TC, Mangle, and BB). Also, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and Mangle all do that thing where they have black eyes with white pupils, which is only ever done by the possessed animatronics.

Last I checked, the FNaF1 animatronics didn't have rosy red cheeks...

Two whole scans with a **** TON of extrapolation, sure.

Also, about the whole Nightmare saying he is wickedness thing... that's UCN. every single UCN animatronic is not their originals, they are constructs created by TOYSHK, or so is accepted on the wiki RN
Two whole scans with direct statements yes, about wickedness thats not everyone.
Nightmare is the only character whom directly states that he is Aftons evil made up of flesh in a literal sense.

Mangle isn't Funtime Foxy, so it wasn't created from the metal of the FNAF 1 animatronics. The SAVE THEM minigame of FNAF 2 shows that even after Freddy and GF are possessed, five more kids were killed, which matches with the five non-Puppet Toys (TF, TB, TC, Mangle, and BB). Also, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and Mangle all do that thing where they have black eyes with white pupils, which is only ever done by the possessed animatronics.
Kinda wished you saw my later comment, where I mention that the black/white eyes are a common sign of possession. But it may also just be a sign that the same souls are somewhat there due to remenmt.

Regarding the DCI incident, doesn't require them to start possessing anything, at best that would be a possibility, while I personally don't think so.

Lastly, Mangle is not funtime foy as you mentioned, it is more likely it is suppose to have originally been a foxy that we see in "FNAF world" but that doesn't mean it doesn't have remenent from the originals.

Two whole scans with direct statements yes, about wickedness thats not everyone.
One scan that tells you jack and shit, one scan of a guidebook that says none of what you say it is, and one statement from a guy who's all UCN.
Nightmare is the only character whom directly states that he is Aftons evil made up of flesh in a literal sense.
And the nightmares are all meant to be more edgy than an emo kid and the statement is from UCN, AKA, it doesn't apply to Nightmare outside of UCN.

So even assuming the statement was to be taken as literally as America's 50th school shooter this month, it wouldn't even apply to Nightmare outside of the construct made in UCN itself.

One scan that tells you jack and shit, one scan of a guidebook that says none of what you say it is, and one statement from a guy who's all UCN.

And the nightmares are all meant to be more edgy than an emo kid and the statement is from UCN, AKA, it doesn't apply to Nightmare outside of UCN.

So even assuming the statement was to be taken as literally as America's 50th school shooter this month, it wouldn't even apply to Nightmare outside of the construct made in UCN itself.
Jack and shit? well both left town since the scan directly says Nightmare is Shadow Freddy, the guidebook statement which directly shows that the shadows are dark remnant whom are negative energy. and one statement which is direct.

Could you elaborate on edginess = unreliability, taking in other context like his orgin as a shadow and shadow creature being made out of dark remnant or negative energy its just extra evidance.

It could be taken into hand for his construct outside though? its stated multiple times that these variants are just replicas and the voicelines are lore-drops.

Alright, so let's get this out of the way:
its pretty blatant and Nightmare is literally called Shadow Freddy
Not enough evidence for VsBattle's standards.
Yes. It's the same deal as Andrew and TOYSNHK. They're parallels.
No, i sent multiple scans of Nightmare claiming he's evil or wickedness. Also Scott does leave lore points within files and this file name directly has been called Shadow Freddy.
I think it would be reasonable to accept that Nightmare is Nightmare Shadow Freddy in the same sense that Nightmarionne is Nightmare Puppet or Nightmare Fredbear is Nightmare...well, Fredbear. But anything else would be too speculative for VsB's standards.
For what it's worth, the UCN lines are generally considered canon to their real counterparts ("The others are like animals", "I was the first", "This time, there is more than an illusion to fear", etc.). That said, every single UCN character, as well as UCN itself, is Afton's "wickedness made flesh" because it's his physical hellscape/purgatory/whatever. Also, Nightmare also says "The shadow fears me", so...yeah.
Kinda wished you saw my later comment, where I mention that the black/white eyes are a common sign of possession. But it may also just be a sign that the same souls are somewhat there due to remenmt.
Sorry, I'm trying to lean away from discussion threads for personal reasons, so I just checked back in today. Just to be clear, my stance is that Mangle is possessed by a DCI kid with Mid Remnant.
Regarding the DCI incident, doesn't require them to start possessing anything, at best that would be a possibility, while I personally don't think so.
It kind of does, though. As the Security Puppet minigame shows, simply dying near an animatronic causes a soul to possess it. Those five souls had to have gone somewhere, and there just so happen to be five animatronics present. I just think there's more evidence for the Toys being possessed by full-on souls rather than them just having some Remnant.
Lastly, Mangle is not funtime foy as you mentioned, it is more likely it is suppose to have originally been a foxy that we see in "FNAF world"
Agreed, but...
but that doesn't mean it doesn't have remenent from the originals.
Then how would it have gotten Remnant from the originals?

So your entire argument is a single scan, on a "file name"? Hell, We have had lots of does, that have been proven to be inaccurate, Scott, doesn't go over every single file name and think "Yeah this is suitable for lore"
1.these does that have been inaccurate are in context to of other verses and not fnaf,so your argument here is a good red herring,

2.what? Scott’s entire narrative is placing things in the files,that’s how we found Springtraps name in the past and even that’s how molten Freddy and scrap baby came to be,how? Through files so they are valid.

Alright, so let's get this out of the way:

Not enough evidence for VsBattle's standards.

Yes. It's the same deal as Andrew and TOYSNHK. They're parallels.

I think it would be reasonable to accept that Nightmare is Nightmare Shadow Freddy in the same sense that Nightmarionne is Nightmare Puppet or Nightmare Fredbear is Nightmare...well, Fredbear. But anything else would be too speculative for VsB's standards.
Okay i had multiple scans? like its almost as obvious as Afton = Springtrap, they're not parralels anyways but alright.

2.what? Scott’s entire narrative is placing things in the files,that’s how we found Springtraps name in the past and even that’s how molten Freddy and scrap baby came to be,how? Through files so they are valid.
That worked in early game due to it being Scot was making the games, but now that franches have expanded and he is no longer making the games, these kind of things have become much less reliable.

That worked in early game due to it being Scot was making the games, but now that franches have expanded and he is no longer making the games, these kind of things have become much less reliable.
So Springtraps name isn’t Springtrap anymore? Well I be dammed.so Freddy fazbear name isn’t Freddy fazbear? Your logic is very flawed pls re think that refutation.

So Springtraps name isn’t Springtrap anymore? Well I be dammed.so Freddy fazbear name isn’t Freddy fazbear? Your logic is very flawed pls re think that refutation.
Springtrap's name is confirmed, and you are completely ignoring my point that FNAF AR was not developed by Scot, so source code digging is not reliable.

Jack and shit? well both left town since the scan directly says Nightmare is Shadow Freddy,
yeah, no. The "directly says" is an image of the word "nightmare" in AR.... Oh, you know, the game where it's Shadow ******' Bonnie that's eating your kidneys in Shadowy remnant!
the guidebook statement which directly shows that the shadows are dark remnant whom are negative energy.
1. It's shadowy remnant

2. Shadowy remnant doesn't have a statement of being negative energy
and one statement which is direct.
From UCN, as I said.
Could you elaborate on edginess = unreliability, taking in other context like his orgin as a shadow and shadow creature being made out of dark remnant or negative energy its just extra evidance.
As Lightsoul kindly pointed out for me, Nightmare also says such things as "The shadow fears me", and if Nightmare was a construct of Shadowy remnant as you claim, it would make apsolutely no sense for Nightmare to say that.
It could be taken into hand for his construct outside though? its stated multiple times that these variants are just replicas and the voicelines are lore-drops.
Would you cross-scale UCN and the world outside too? Because uh... that don't work!
Did you even do ANY tiny bit of research? Springtrap is stated to be that name in FNaF3 itself via the extras menu, Freddy Fazbear is stated to be named such in the phone calls for FNaF1, do we require more?

Springtrap's name is confirmed, and you are completely ignoring my point that FNAF AR was not developed by Scot, so source code digging is not reliable.
Ok one that’s a mess up on you,my interpretation of what you said now is that nightmare files is through fnaf ar which it wasn’t it was fnaf 4 aka back when Scott made games by himself so now your stuff falls apart since by your last message you agreed in that essence and
2.fnaf ar has nothing to do with Nighmare shadow fredys being =,so now you are committing a red herring even more,

Pls once again re think this argument.

Ok one that’s a mess up on you,my interpretation of what you said now is that nightmare files is through fnaf ar which it wasn’t it was fnaf 4 aka back when Scott made games by himself so now your stuff falls apart since by your last message you agreed in that essence and
2.fnaf ar has nothing to do with Nighmare shadow fredys being =,so now you are committing a red herring even more,

Pls once again re think this argument.
Pretty sure as @DaReaperMan pointed out, that code is from FNAF AR...

Back