• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

They literally look fcking disgusting absolutely horrible and like the culmination of humanitys biggest mistakes and failures, no other page does it and it hurts my eyes
Those pages should do it imo. But I guess I'll save everyone the trouble and remove them. Is everyone who makes profiles this ******* angry about punctuation?
Also I think I will release Michaels profile, do yall like it?
Looks good, but change Reactive Evolution to possibly because there's nothing suggesting that Afton attempted to use his illusions on Mike in FNAF 6.

Animatronics can also do it yet Mike was not affected
Baby and the Funtimes really don't use illusions in Sister Location, and The Puppet does nothing supernatural while in Lefty, so there's no evidence that the animatronics attempted to use illusions on Mike in FNAF 6, and the player is very much affected by illusions in FNAF 1.

Guys, after working non-stop for what felt like two hours (And likely was), I've done this:

let me guess.......wouldn't be applicable to anything else outside of the UCN Versions?

also the image made me think.......godamn is W.GFreddy's head THIS BIG with his shapeshifting?
Thankyoufreddybb.png

dunno if it could be calced with the jumpscare he has with it.......but damn his head is the size of normal Freddy's entire body pratically

In the Ruins is show that the true ending is the one that Vanny is free from Mimic control
i guess..........but like, if that is true, then how come Vanny still exists in Help Wanted 2 and her graffiti is still in the pizzaplex in ruin? more over.....how could Gregory have met Tangle(or Blob if you want to call it that) to have drawn him so accuratly.......hugh, i will just wait for the epilogues or the next game for more evidence, either way it doesn't 100% works

Really? When the Ruin was released, I saw a lot of comparations and Mimic endo was similar to Burntrap
i checked and.....it really isn't, outside of the hands vaguely but......everything else is just different

i guess..........but like, if that is true, then how come Vanny still exists in Help Wanted 2 and her graffiti is still in the pizzaplex in ruin? more over.....how could Gregory have met Tangle(or Blob if you want to call it that) to have drawn him so accuratly.......hugh, i will just wait for the epilogues or the next game for more evidence, either way it doesn't 100% works
I mean, Gregory knew about Mimic, so after security breach he probably went to the old pizzaria and met Tangle

Back