• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

I mean, here's how I see it: Orange Guy is definitely Afton (same car, "later that night") so the window was broken by either Mike or CC. If it was Mike, he scales to this feat and is 9-C+. If it was CC, he scales above this feat since the Crying Child is, you know, a child, and is still 9-C+. Well, probably, anyway. I could see the circumstances of this feat being too vague to accept.

has anyone ever calced the KE of Foxy running in FNAF1? or any of the Jumpscares where they quickly jump at the player?
1- I belive so

2- nop, but they argue that foxy is usig his bite so he don't scale to the KE. I ARGUE That sinse he wouldn't jump just to break him self thr KE could be used for dura

Do we now consider Michael the player of Fnaf 1-3-4 due to Logbook?
The Crying Child's undeniably the player of FNAF 4, given what we witness in the minigames and the IV drip easter egg, but Mike has seemingly experienced the Nightmares as well through being fear-gassed. Mike saying "I'm going to come find you" as we see a burned-down Fazbear's Fright all but confirms he was the player of FNAF 3, but FNAF 1's really up in the air. Like Reaper said earlier, he might just have checked up on the FNAF 1 location sometime before or after Schmidt, although the detail of being fired for odor (rotting corpse) and tampering with animatronics (which Mike would have experience with, being a technician in SL) does suggest a connection.

The Crying Child's undeniably the player of FNAF 4, given what we witness in the minigames and the IV drip easter egg, but Mike has seemingly experienced the Nightmares as well through being fear-gassed. Mike saying "I'm going to come find you" as we see a burned-down Fazbear's Fright all but confirms he was the player of FNAF 3, but FNAF 1's really up in the air. Like Reaper said earlier, he might just have checked up on the FNAF 1 location sometime before or after Schmidt, although the detail of being fired for odor (rotting corpse) and tampering with animatronics (which Mike would have experience with, being a technician in SL) does suggest a connection.
Wait, since he can mess with the animatronics' level, would this give him hacking if he were to be that nigthguard?

can you link it?

i mean.........his jaws would still need to tank the impact to not dismantle themselves, and they can take themselves apart as shown by Foxy himself in UCN
1- I will try to find
2-Teh counter argument that I was given was "they are like animals" so foxy could pretty much just break him self apart there, also yes they can survive dismantles thanks to mangle scaling but meh, why would he dismantle him self attacking when he can just go there and bite?

Wait, since he can mess with the animatronics' level, would this give him hacking if he were to be that nigthguard?
Huh, yeah. It would.
Teh counter argument that I was given was "they are like animals" so foxy could pretty much just break him self apart there
The exact argument was that, being animalistic, Foxy would attack without any self-preservation instincts (which is stupid because most animals operate under instincts alone but whatever)

Huh, yeah. It would.

The exact argument was that, being animalistic, Foxy would attack without any self-preservation instincts (which is stupid because most animals operate under instincts alone but whatever)
Even if it didn't scale to durability, it would still be an AP level they could use, no?

Also for the ones in UCN they are very much avarege humans in inteligence, so for the versions in that game could still be done

Even if it didn't scale to durability, it would still be an AP level they could use, no?
Correct. Also...
they can take themselves apart as shown by Foxy himself in UCN
I mean, Funtime Foxy can teleport in the office in UCN, and his real-world version can't do that. Same deal with a lot of the characters in UCN because the Vengeful Spirit really likes giving them new abilities. Also, if the animatronics could take themselves apart and put themselves back together, I imagine that they probably would have done it after Afton dismantled them in the FNAF 3 minigames.

Correct. Also...
Good, will see what i can do

I mean, Funtime Foxy can teleport in the office in UCN, and his real-world version can't do that. Same deal with a lot of the characters in UCN because the Vengeful Spirit really likes giving them new abilities. Also, if the animatronics could take themselves apart and put themselves back together, I imagine that they probably would have done it after Afton dismantled them in the FNAF 3 minigames.
I mean for the UCN keys

The Crying Child's undeniably the player of FNAF 4, given what we witness in the minigames and the IV drip easter egg
In Fnaf 4, if you listen closely the phone toy in the room will have the sound of the phone call from Fnaf 1. Whoever is in Fnaf 4 heard Fnaf 1 phonecalls.

In Fnaf 4, if you listen closely the phone toy in the room will have the sound of the phone call from Fnaf 1. Whoever is in Fnaf 4 heard Fnaf 1 phonecalls.
FNAF 4 takes place before FNAF 1 though, so they couldn't have heard the calls. It's probably just an easter egg.

So we play as Mike in Fnaf 1, 4, 5 and 6?
We might play as Mike in FNAF 4, but both him and CC experienced it regardless. Apart from that, I believe that we play as Mike in 5, 6, and likely 1 and 2, as well as FNAF 3 given the shot of a burnt Fazbear Fright and Springtrap after Mike says "I'm going to come find you".

We might play as Mike in FNAF 4, but both him and CC experienced it regardless. Apart from that, I believe that we play as Mike in 5, 6, and likely 1 and 2, as well as FNAF 3 given the shot of a burnt Fazbear Fright and Springtrap after Mike says "I'm going to come find you".
2 might work since Fnaf 2 Guard is fired for "Odor" and "Tampering with the animatronics"

The CC is the one playing, but Michael is the one remembering the events, thus why he draws nightmare animatronics in the Log Book in the "have been having dreams recently?" Question

Another day, another time to dismantle Superhuman FNaF1. Lovely.

No. I don't know why you hate proper grammar so much, but it's not a big deal regardless.
They literally look fcking disgusting absolutely horrible and like the culmination of humanitys biggest mistakes and failures, no other page does it and it hurts my eyes

If I could erase the concept of adding dots at the end of stuff right before the ) I will do it

They literally look fcking disgusting absolutely horrible and like the culmination of humanitys biggest mistakes and failures, no other page does it and it hurts my eyes

If I could erase the concept of adding dots at the end of stuff right before the ) I will do it
Like making Bill Cipher and Fortnite?

Back