• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

So might aswell ask this, but how come we know that hand coming out of the recharge station is glitchtrap? we literally just see a hand. a humanoid hand no less.

So might aswell ask this, but how come we know that hand coming out of the recharge station is glitchtrap? we literally just see a hand. a humanoid hand no less.
I don't have anything to add here, I just want to say that you have a really cool profile picture.

That said, I have made a list of stuff from HW 2 that's viable for our profiles (most of it is pretty minor in terms of lore, but some stuff is
spoiler-y, so I'll hide those):

[Note: While almost everything here is part of a virtual program, the program is intended to instruct Fazbear technicians how to deal with animatronics, and, as such, the characters that technicians would work on could still have some of these abilities. I'll strike through everything that doesn't fall into this camp and/or isn't in the real world.]

Helpy:
•10-C Durability (Gets hit multiple times with a hammer without injury.)
•Resistance To Ice Manipulation (Is unharmed by being frozen solid.)

DJ Music Man:
•Summoning (Wind-Up Music Men crawl out of his mouth.)

Wind-Up Music Man:
•Limited Acrobatics (Jumps high to kill the player.)

Bon-Bon:
•Limited Acrobatics (Jumps far to kill the player.)

Scrap Baby:
•Further justification for Bodily Weaponry (Uses claw in jumpscare.)

Yenndo:
•Canonization
•Stealth Mastery (Can move throughout the room unseen.)
•Further justification for 9-C Attack Potency (Kills the player.)

Jack-O-Moon:
•Exists

Funtime Chica:
•Further justification for 9-C Attack Potency (Kills the player.)

Pigpatch:
•Justification for 9-C Attack Potency (Kills the player.)

Staff Bots:
•Organic Manipulation (For Chef Bots.)
•Above Average Intelligence (Their consciousnesses are those of Fazbear Technicians, who can operate a variety of sophisticated technology.)

Glamrock Freddy:
•Resistance To Fire Manipulation (Is unharmed by being burned with fire.)
•Resistance To Ice Manipulation (Is unharmed by being frozen solid.)

Dreadbear:
•Canonization
•Resistance To Status Effect Inducement and Light Manipulation (Is unfazed by being shot in the eyes with the Fazer-Blaster.)

Fazbear Technician (The player):
•Exists
•Teleportation
•Status Effect Inducement (Via Fazer Blaster.)
•Immersion and Fire Manipulation (Gets the Princess Quest sword.)
•Non-Physical Interaction (Kills the video game enemies.)

Princess:
•Teleportation (With glitching power-up.)
•Fire Manipulation (With sword.)
•Immersion (Enters the real world.)
•Power Bestowal (Gives the player her abilities.)

Videos that I looked through for this:

This jumpscare compilation
This brightened jumpscare compilation
This endings compilation (The thumbnail has spoilers, so a fair warning for that.)

Last edited:
If Afton's in a coma in a hospital in the real world then how is he also in Burntrap under the Pizzaplex? You address that later, nevermind.

It may not be concrete, but it doesn't have evidence against it like Frights comparison does.

Scott: "The series will launch with five books, each containing three different short stories with unique characters and plot lines, some connected directly to the games, and some not."

Scott doesn't say that the Frights are different from the novels. I'm not disputing that the Frights exist to fill some holes from the present games. I'm disputing that the Frights are 100% accurate to the games because Scott explicitly says that they aren't.

I don't think Scott's using "universe" in the same way we'd use it. Because if he was, then that would create massive plotholes. Like: why are Baby and Eleanor two completely separate entities? Why was Mike Schmidt working at the FNAF 2 location and why wasn't he decomposing? Why are Andrew and Cassidy completely different? I could go on and on about this.

Yes, "the incident shown in Pizzeria Simulator", because the event happened in both continuities, just like Afton killed kids in both continuities. But the same event happening in two continuities doesn't mean that both are identical.

Nearly every single story is directly connected to the Stitchwraith plotline. The Stitchwraith salvages some of the stuff from other stories and Larson encounters some of the stuff from other stories, there are very few that aren't directly connected with each other. You can't really talk about the Stitchwraith's continuity without the other stories.

I guess that makes a good amount of sense for the Stitchwraith stories, but stories like You're The Band explicitly occur at points pre-FFPS.

Burntrap's corpse is Afton. I don't even know how to argue for it because it's so obvious. Who else would have gotten in the Spring Bonnie suit, gotten burned to a crisp, and died under the Pizzaplex, which is over the FNAF 6 location? Afton originally being meant to be Ruin DLC (if that's even true) means nothing because he isn't in it; possibly because Scott and Steel Wool realized what a massive plothole that would be.

Obviously The Puppet's mask would be damaged after the fire and collapse of the FNAF 6 location, that doesn't mean that both the Stitchwraith story and SB happened in the same continuity.

As a side note, I'd like to apologize for getting so heated in my comment. I don't know what set me off, but I shouldn't have been so hostile. Right or wrong, you kept your cool and I didn't.
1- Okay you saw my first point all good.

2- It is concrete though its blatantly stated to be in the games?

3- But the statement blatantly says it's different have you not read the argument.
'' All I can do is say that some questions will be answered; even if it may not always be the answer you wanted. Be patient. Let me at least say this; future games will look forward; but look to the novels to fill in some of blanks to the past!''
''Over the next few years there are a lot of projects planned, and most are very story driven. Lots of the later stories will answer some of the biggest questions from the fan base over this past year, in my opinion.''
''To answer your question, yes, I'm referring to the new Fazbear Frights series! :)''

those were about Frights, and this is the seperate statements for the novels also in the same post
''All I can do is say that some questions will be answered; even if it may not always be the answer you wanted. Be patient. Let me at least say this; future games will look forward; but look to the novels to fill in some of blanks to the past!''

and this is the Frights explanation both in Scotts post
''This will be very different from the original book series, as it will be a collection of short horror stories that takes place in the FNAF universe.''
You can blatantly see what context Scott is reffering to ''FNAF universe'' (repeated)

4- First of all Baby is not Eleanor??? its literally an agony creature that was possesing a doll, Eleanor is never explained to look like Circus Baby, the giraffe Baby design is just lady fizisis interpertation, you can look at the offical graphic or read the actual book to know what she looks likes. She's literally an agony creature created by Aftons evil. Micheal never works at the FNAF 2 location in Frights wtf? nor is Micheal mentioned in any story releated to the Stitchwraith Stingers themselves so no there are no contradictions that you've stated. Because Cassidy and Andrew are completely different because they're different entities Cassidy is just a spirit mentioned on a grave-stone and the logbook, Andrew is confirmed and is the vengeful spirit.

5- It directly states that this is an event that we see in the videogame if this was a seperate event then we would've technically not seen it in the game nor know that the event we directly saw in its aftermath failed, because the event that failed would not be the one we had seen.

6- No lol only 5-6 stories are connected, The Ultimate Guide blatantly states that only some of the stories are connected so no i can talk about the Meta-story thats directly stated to be seperate from the rest of the stories.

7- I repeat and repeat, STITCLINE STINGERS do not have You're the Band in them, its explictly a scrapped story.

8- Burntrap is the Mimic i don't need to repeat this for the 30th time, around AR-era Vanessa is stated to be collecting humanoid parts and is learning ways to skin humans and such possibly using their parts as corpses, the charging station just powers the previous Mimic who's also stated to have been put in critical condition in the latest epilouge, also the Springtrap suit could easily come from pressure or the AR animatronics whom are direct replicas of the Afton suit. so no its not Afton.

9- I didn't say it was direct confirmation, it was just evidance. Not only that but there were cracks and mud and little to no fire burns which replicates the same look.

Completely understandable and i really recommend you to read Frights yourself, none of the things you've said are plot-holes and some being just actually false info.

1- Okay you saw my first point all good.

2- It is concrete though its blatantly stated to be in the games?

3- But the statement blatantly says it's different have you not read the argument.
'' All I can do is say that some questions will be answered; even if it may not always be the answer you wanted. Be patient. Let me at least say this; future games will look forward; but look to the novels to fill in some of blanks to the past!''
''Over the next few years there are a lot of projects planned, and most are very story driven. Lots of the later stories will answer some of the biggest questions from the fan base over this past year, in my opinion.''
''To answer your question, yes, I'm referring to the new Fazbear Frights series! :)''

those were about Frights, and this is the seperate statements for the novels also in the same post
''All I can do is say that some questions will be answered; even if it may not always be the answer you wanted. Be patient. Let me at least say this; future games will look forward; but look to the novels to fill in some of blanks to the past!''

and this is the Frights explanation both in Scotts post
''This will be very different from the original book series, as it will be a collection of short horror stories that takes place in the FNAF universe.''
You can blatantly see what context Scott is reffering to ''FNAF universe'' (repeated)

4- First of all Baby is not Eleanor??? its literally an agony creature that was possesing a doll, Eleanor is never explained to look like Circus Baby, the giraffe Baby design is just lady fizisis interpertation, you can look at the offical graphic or read the actual book to know what she looks likes. She's literally an agony creature created by Aftons evil. Micheal never works at the FNAF 2 location in Frights wtf? nor is Micheal mentioned in any story releated to the Stitchwraith Stingers themselves so no there are no contradictions that you've stated. Because Cassidy and Andrew are completely different because they're different entities Cassidy is just a spirit mentioned on a grave-stone and the logbook, Andrew is confirmed and is the vengeful spirit.

5- It directly states that this is an event that we see in the videogame if this was a seperate event then we would've technically not seen it in the game nor know that the event we directly saw in its aftermath failed, because the event that failed would not be the one we had seen.

6- No lol only 5-6 stories are connected, The Ultimate Guide blatantly states that only some of the stories are connected so no i can talk about the Meta-story thats directly stated to be seperate from the rest of the stories.

7- I repeat and repeat, STITCLINE STINGERS do not have You're the Band in them, its explictly a scrapped story.

8- Burntrap is the Mimic i don't need to repeat this for the 30th time, around AR-era Vanessa is stated to be collecting humanoid parts and is learning ways to skin humans and such possibly using their parts as corpses, the charging station just powers the previous Mimic who's also stated to have been put in critical condition in the latest epilouge, also the Springtrap suit could easily come from pressure or the AR animatronics whom are direct replicas of the Afton suit. so no its not Afton.

9- I didn't say it was direct confirmation, it was just evidance. Not only that but there were cracks and mud and little to no fire burns which replicates the same look.

Completely understandable and i really recommend you to read Frights yourself, none of the things you've said are plot-holes and some being just actually false info.
Honestly, that's all valid. I'll concede on those points because I haven't read the Frights, someone else could argue it better, and I want to focus more on HW 2 than the books.

To not fill up the thread with unnecessary comments, do we take the events in the levels in HW 2 to be in the real world? I'd personally say so because items like the mini-plunger gun transfer between levels and the main hub, the latter of which is definitely in the real world since you can just walk out the door and leave. It'd probably make the most sense for characters like Baby and Lefty to be replicas of the originals like we see in Special Delivery rather than the originals themselves.

Honestly, that's all valid. I'll concede on those points because I haven't read the Frights, someone else could argue it better, and I want to focus more on HW 2 than the books.

To not fill up the thread with unnecessary comments, do we take the events in the levels in HW 2 to be in the real world? I'd personally say so because items like the mini-plunger gun transfer between levels and the main hub, the latter of which is definitely in the real world since you can just walk out the door and leave. It'd probably make the most sense for characters like Baby and Lefty to be replicas of the originals like we see in Special Delivery rather than the originals themselves.
Okay thats cool, and yeah understandable.

Also im adding my SL calcs finally.

Iirc someone dug through the game files and found that the hand was titled "glitchtrap_hand" or something along those lines

Although knowing what happened with PQ last time, I'm not sure how reliable this is since it might change in the future

It looks great! The only things I'd change are:

Springtrap: Remove Body Control because he is always in animatronic mode.

Scraptrap: Resistance To Electricity Manipulation (Via returning despite being majorly shocked which disables most electronics instantly.)

UCN: Likely Immortality (Type 1.) ("The fire within me burns eternal, and now you shall as well!"-Jack O' Chica)

Also, Springtrap and Scraptrap need UCN Keys.

Last edited:
It looks great! The only things I'd change are:

Scraptrap: Resistance To Electricity Manipulation (Via returning despite being majorly shocked which disables most electronics instantly.)

UCN: Likely Immortality (Type 1.) ("The fire within me burns eternal, and now you shall as well!"-Jack O' Chica)

And power bestowal for the S.C.U.P.E.R., which can grant immortality

He is still capable of moving himself between the two modes if he so chose to.
Ok
Ok
UCN springtrap and Scraptrap aren't William Afton. they wouldn't be on his page.

We haven't been shown him being capable of that. For all we know, the gears of the sprinlock suit are stucked in suit mode.
The springlock suit's default mode is animatronic mode, if it was damaged, it defaults to that (thats the entire concept of a springlock failure. it goes from it's secondary mode, suit mode, to it's primary mode, animatronic mode, and crushes the person)

they don't need to show he can do that. he's literally built to do that. it's apart of his physiology.

UCN springtrap and Scraptrap aren't William Afton. they wouldn't be on his page.
UCN Freddy isn't Gabriel either, but they still share their profile because it's convenient.

He is still capable of moving himself between the two modes if he so chose to
The springlock suit's default mode is animatronic mode, if it was damaged, it defaults to that (thats the entire concept of a springlock failure. it goes from it's secondary mode, suit mode, to it's primary mode, animatronic mode, and crushes the person)
These two statements contradict each other. Besides, the only way for Afton to turn it to suit mode would be for him to crush his own springlock-fused skeleton into the back of the suit, and that's assuming the moist, rusted locks inside of the suit could keep the springlocks wound back.

UCN Freddy isn't Gabriel either, but they still share their profile because it's convenient.
UCN freddy isn't on Gabriel's page. Gabriel and Freddy are technically on two different pages.

Freddy's page. Gabriel (and the other victims) page. the freddy page indexes the animatronic, plus the abilities the animatronic gains from being possessed by the kid. The crying child page indexes the actual kids.

So putting the UCN key on the animatronic page makes sense since UCN freddy is a variant of the animatronic. Putting the Springtrap/Scraptrap UCN keys on William's, despite them not being actual variants unlike the other characters, makes no sense.
These two statements contradict each other. Besides, the only way for Afton to turn it to suit mode would be for him to crush his own springlock-fused skeleton into the back of the suit, and that's assuming the moist, rusted locks inside of the suit could keep the springlocks wound back.
what does the fact he'd likely hurt himself doing that matter here? thats irrelevent. a springlock suit was built to switch between suit and animatronic mode. so is therefore something springtrap, a springlock suit, can do. not all powers on william's page have to be something combat applicable.

UCN freddy isn't on Gabriel's page. Gabriel and Freddy are technically on two different pages.

Freddy's page. Gabriel (and the other victims) page. the freddy page indexes the animatronic, plus the abilities the animatronic gains from being possessed by the kid. The crying child page indexes the actual kids.

So putting the UCN key on the animatronic page makes sense since UCN freddy is a variant of the animatronic. Putting the Springtrap/Scraptrap UCN keys on William's, despite them not being actual variants unlike the other characters, makes no sense.
My bad about Gabriel, but I still think it would be a lot neater to have Springtrap's UCN page with Springtrap's main page and same for Scraptrap. It ultimately doesn't really matter, though.

what does the fact he'd likely hurt himself doing that matter here? thats irrelevent. a springlock suit was built to switch between suit and animatronic mode. so is therefore something springtrap, a springlock suit, can do. not all powers on william's page have to be something combat applicable.
I didn't say that it wasn't feasible because it would hurt Afton, I said it wasn't feasible because the human skeleton would provide resistance to winding it back and the suit is far too rusty and old for the springlocks to stay wound. Remember, those things would go off if you so much as breathed on them, and that was in their glory days. Moisture keeps the suit from being wound, and a corpse kept from fully decomposing would be far more moist than breath. There's no way that Afton could even compress the springlocks back, let alone keep them there.

i was gonna ask why burntrap isnt on there but i guess that isn’t technically william, idk if his possessed corpse would count towards his profile or the mimics

i dont care

that springtrap render is awesome

the summary has some errors in how its written and glosses over a lot of stuff

my version

William Afton is the overarching main antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's video game series. While most of his past is unknown, William was a standout in robotics, and opened a family entertainment restaurant known as Fredbear's Family Diner with the help of his business partner, Henry Emily. In 1983, one of William’s children was accidentally killed by his eldest son, Michael Afton, when Michael brought the child near the jaws of one of Henry's animatronics, which promptly slammed shut and crushed his skull. This incident led William to murder Henry's daughter outside of the diner, later going on to become a child serial killer. At a sister location called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, William, wearing an animatronic suit from Fredbear's, murdered five more children and stuffed their corpses inside the animatronics, which the children went on to possess.

Years after this incident, Afton returned to Freddy’s to dismantle the possessed animatronics. However, in doing so, he unintentionally released the spirits of his victims, who chased him into a back room. William attempted to hide from the spirits in his old suit, only for it to malfunction and spring shut, causing his entire body to be impaled by animatronic parts.

Possessing the suit in a similar fashion to his victims, Afton became Springtrap. After thirty years stuck in the back room, Springtrap was freed when Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza was repurposed and opened to the public as a horror attraction. The building soon burned to the ground, and Springtrap went on to wander the streets before coming across a new family entertainment restaurant and entering to find more victims. This restaurant had been opened as part of a plan orchestrated by Henry to lure Afton and the other possessed animatronics into one place. Ultimately, Henry burned the restaurant down with himself and the animatronics all still inside, killing Afton and setting the souls of his victims to rest.

looking at the archived pages baby gets it for being comparable to other animatronics and molten freddy gets it for moving between camera locations during the ennard boss

i agree with neither but i don’t know where you guys stand on that

i was gonna ask why burntrap isnt on there but i guess that isn’t technically william, idk if his possessed corpse would count towards his profile or the mimics

i dont care

that springtrap render is awesome
well, burntrap isn't there because he's considered a non-canon variant of William, since his ending was considered non-canon in RUIN.
Where does Superhuman Scrap Animatronics come from?
he should probably just be comparable to his previous self.
i wish springtrap actually said anything cool we need a raw ass quote to go with a render that hard
The only quote springtrap mutters are moans, groans, and did at one time say 'I am still here'.

but that's about it.

Unless you count Special Delivery, he has a couple of game over quotes there.
Nobody remembers any of his SD keys besides his infamous "i always come back" line, which is already on the page.

regardless, theres always the FNAF 1/FNAF 2 Quote talking about how William killed more children with the suit.

Nobody remembers any of his SD keys besides his infamous "i always come back" line, which is already on the page.

regardless, theres always the FNAF 1/FNAF 2 Quote talking about how William killed more children with the suit.
I'd argue "It is not your flesh that sustains me, it is your fear!" is more memorable than whatever the newspaper and Phone Guy say about him, but that's entirely subjective.

Back