• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

I think physical traits are feats though, is the thing. Big claws and teeth are 9-C basically everywhere on the wiki, so the Nightmares having them (while also being the size of an adult human) should get them at least a "possibly 9-C" imo

I get if that logic doesn't cut it though

nightmarionne teleports half the time, it’s not like it’s constantly moving

i think its stamina should be unknown, we don’t even know if these things can tire out but they seem to possess biological functions such as breathing
It moves from the left hall to the right a lot. If we count that as Teleportation because the map shows it appearing in one spot and then the next a frame later, then we have to remove that calc that gave Springtrap Superhuman Speed for moving through the vents. If you're talking about it teleporting from the halls to, say, behind the bed, then maybe. I'm pretty sure it can appear at two points (like in the closet or in a hall) at once, though.

I think physical traits are feats though, is the thing. Big claws and teeth are 9-C basically everywhere on the wiki, so the Nightmares having them (while also being the size of an adult human) should get them at least a "possibly 9-C" imo

I get if that logic doesn't cut it though
The thing is, Nightmarionne doesn't have big claws or teeth (yes, it has teeth, but they really aren't that big and it doesn't even use them anyway), and while it is tall, it's not bulky in the slightest. It does have decently big claws, but they're also pretty thin. If that doesn't work, we could just say it's comparable to the other Nightmares.

By the way, am I good to post The Puppet as a page?

Last edited:
Guys, just realised something:

His AP should be divided like the ogs: 9-C, higher with bite. The same with the puppet. They don't scale in AP to their bite, only in dura.
actually speaking of this, idk who said it, but i recall someone saying something about the Springlock animatronics weren't getting ****** over and become stonewalls with high Dura/Low AP. might be misremembering though.

actually speaking of this, idk who said it, but i recall someone saying something about the Springlock animatronics weren't getting ****** over and become stonewalls with high Dura/Low AP. might be misremembering though.
I would say that you are likely misremembering. Also, they technically have the AP, is just that it's difficult to use

I would say that you are likely misremembering. Also, they technically have the AP, is just that it's difficult to use
I'd say it's difficult for everyone to use except for springtrap. the dude's just has the hax to compliment getting in position to chomp down on someone's skull.

Guys, just realised something:

His AP should be divided like the ogs: 9-C, higher with bite. The same with the puppet. They don't scale in AP to their bite, only in dura.
So, Puppet's 10-A and Lefty's 10-A, 9-C with bite? Lefty can bite in UCN, which the real Lefty can probably do as well via being physically identical.

Okay. I'll add "higher with bite" to Lefty when I get back to my computer.

Also, is one-shotting children 10-A? Because that applies to Nightmarionne.
Depending how old is the child. If he is like 13, like what more or less is the case with Gregory, then yeah, but a kid that is more than likely around 7 years old? I wouldn't be sure

It moves from the left hall to the right a lot. If we count that as Teleportation because the map shows it appearing in one spot and then the next a frame later, then we have to remove that calc that gave Springtrap Superhuman Speed for moving through the vents. If you're talking about it teleporting from the halls to, say, behind the bed, then maybe. I'm pretty sure it can appear at two points (like in the closet or in a hall) at once, though.
nightmarrione can travel to opposite points of the map, pretty sure there’s a cheat which allows you to see this happen

can you send that springtrap calc here id like to see it

found it !

how would giving nightmarionne teleportation make that invalid
It wouldn't, but I was saying that (if I'm remembering correctly), Springtrap does the same thing: he goes from being at one point of the map to being at another. Why would Nightmarionne going from one hallway to another be teleportation and not just...Nightmarionne moving to the other hall?

Also, I just double-checked, and Nightmarionne doesn't have Multilocation. I thought it did due to replacing all four animatronics, but apparently it isn't ever in multiple places at once, according to the map cheat.

Last edited:
It wouldn't, but I was saying that (if I'm remembering correctly), Springtrap does the same thing: he goes from being at one point of the map to being at another. Why would Nightmarionne going from one hallway to another be teleportation and not just...Nightmarionne moving to the other hall?
Springtrap moves down a path it could realistically do with moving, and can't go from one side of the attraction to the next in the blink of an eye. Nightmarionne goes ape shit and can move from one of the doors to another without moving to any other location before hand, while springtrap has to enter the vents to get to where he was calced to move.

Springtrap moves down a path it could realistically do with moving, and can't go from one side of the attraction to the next in the blink of an eye. Nightmarionne goes ape shit and can move from one of the doors to another without moving to any other location before hand, while springtrap has to enter the vents to get to where he was calced to move.
You can hear footsteps when Nightmare moves around, and he moves identically to Nightmarionne. Nightmarionne doesn't have audible footsteps, but that's likely because A: The Puppet's lullaby is constantly playing (I need to give Nightmarionne Sound Manipulation), and B: Nightmarionne has twigs for legs that would barely make any sound anyways.

Back