• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

You should probably add some categories for being a FNAF character and having abilities.

Also, when we're done with Afton, I've made a profile for The Puppet that I'd like you guys to look at.
For the type eight immo in UCN keys: (Can be brought back by The One You Shouldn't Have Killed after being erased by the Death Coin)
And the death coin is more like Existence Erasure than Death Manip

Am i all good to let Willy loose or is there anything else i should change?
ucn isn’t hell, omc indicates that afton is being prevented from moving on to hell

also bold “springtrap” in the summary, bold the keys, and probably remove all the bracketed stuff in the “name” section as it kinda clogs it up

We could, also, simply, call the key 'Ultimate Custom Night' as that's the name of the game the key comes from. i called it 'hell' before because it was widely accepted it was a personal hell for him. but seems that is no longer the case.
Of, if it's for the key, then call it UCN, of course, I though this was for the summary

i think the immortality for base william should only be “possibly”. william was still experimenting with remnant until he died, which i don’t think he’d be doing if he’d already figured out how to harness it and become immortal.

also there seems to be a bit of a double standard for springtrap’s abilities, since he has possession for possessing the animatronic suit when his human body died, but also has immortality because his human body survived the springlock failure. these two things can’t both be true

i think the immortality for base william should only be “possibly”. william was still experimenting with remnant until he died, which i don’t think he’d be doing if he’d already figured out how to harness it and become immortal.
by the time of his death, he's clearly already figured everything out. he's already had the SL animatronics murdering children to collect it and he's already built the SCUPER. him going in to dismantle the animatronics was likely his last bit of research he needed before he was done.
also there seems to be a bit of a double standard for springtrap’s abilities, since he has possession for possessing the animatronic suit when his human body died, but also has immortality because his human body survived the springlock failure. these two things can’t both be true
That's my bad. i made the page under the assumption william was alive throughout the entire thing, but added possession very early on under the assumption he died, and woke back up later on possessing his own tomb. yeah, he shouldn't have possession.

Wait, how do we know Will is the corpse and not the suit? What implies it?
Also, if he does have evidence of being the corpse and not the animatronic, then he would fall into normal Cyborgization rather than Inorganic Physiology

this is one of those implication things, but in the novels and fazbears frights, he's the corpse and not the suit. or maybe he's both? like venom???

in the game themselves the answer isn't all that clear
I mean, in the FNAF 3 hidden screens, you can see him trying to tear the suit off, so he's probably the corpse. I'd be okay with using the novels and books to support that.

Also, I've made Nightmarionne. I doubt we have anything past 10-B for the Nightmare animatronics?

this is one of those implication things, but in the novels and fazbears frights, he's the corpse and not the suit. or maybe he's both? like venom???

I assumed it was the corpse for games, considering scraptrap has a beating heart, meaning his body is still living, and isn't possessed robot with the possessor's dead carcas around it.

I mean, in the FNAF 3 hidden screens, you can see him trying to tear the suit off, so he's probably the corpse. I'd be okay with using the novels and books to support that.
I assumed it was the corpse for games, considering scraptrap has a beating heart, meaning his body is still living, and isn't possessed robot with the possessor's dead carcas around it.
Good enough for me

Then, change the Inorganic Physiology to Cyborgization

Scale it's Durability to It's AP due to no method of attacking via any form of hax.

Hunting relentlessly for 6 hours straight(IE constantly moving and attacking and shit) with 0 signs of tiring sure as **** ain't Average Human Stamina.
Done. I put it's Stamina as Athletic because some real-world athletic humans can continue running and moving for 12+ hours straight without breaks.

I think the heartbeat is just a sound effect tbh. It can't be Mike's and it can't be the animatronics minus maaaybe William
the heartbeat sound effect is special to William. all scrap animatronics have their own special 'before attack' sound effects they'll play. William is the only one that's a heartbeat (and is labeled so in the files)

William technically doesn't qualify for either inorganic physiology or cyborgization. he hasn't replaced anything and is just a decomposed corpse mangled around a metal exoskeleton.
"Cybernetization - combining technology and organics, creating a hybrid of biological beings and machines. [...] Cybernetization includes everything from minor prostheses to (almost) complete replacement of biological parts."

Sure, it's not an exact match, but it fits more than inorg Phys. Otherwise, you can put:
unconventional Ciborgization (Normal; although debatable, evidence suggest that instead of possessing his suit, his body is actually controlling it, being a bunch of innards entangled in the suit)

nightmarionne teleports half the time, it’s not like it’s constantly moving

i think its stamina should be unknown, we don’t even know if these things can tire out but they seem to possess biological functions such as breathing

by the time of his death, he's clearly already figured everything out. he's already had the SL animatronics murdering children to collect it and he's already built the SCUPER. him going in to dismantle the animatronics was likely his last bit of research he needed before he was done.
just because william could collect remnant doesn’t mean he knew how to use it to make himself immortal lol, the only thing there that can grant immortality is the scuper which william obviously never used on himself
I think the Nightmares should be "10-B, possibly 9-C" for being like 5 feet tall and full of spikes and teeth and claws tbh
thats logical if you’re speculating based on their appearances but these are characters from dreams where logic really doesn’t apply, should go by feats alone

Back