• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Wait they are?
Yeah likely.
Not really

The toys are possed to for exemple and their souls are just not talked about, this can just be a confirmation that funtimes are possesed and talking abit about how they became ennard, also don't really make sense they having the same souls as freddy bonnie chica and foxy especially when we know they got their "happiest day" in FNAF 3 and molten freddy still existy on FNAF 6
Then what if Funtime animatronics have the souls of Fnaf 2 cast lol?

Basically, the toys are possed but It has 0 importance to the history other then telling that Willian murdered much more them the amount of important characters the history has(what that book that will talk about how fnaf 4 was a experiment with fear gas made by willian will give us more insight to that fact)

The funtimes existed much before the toys and molten freddy still existed after the toys where (tecnically) saved in the fnaf 3 fire(the box with old parts of the toys was burned with the place)
I didnt say Funtimes were created with the 5 souls. Its very possible William used it on them after time passed.

Didnt fnaf 3 only saved the OGs though?

I didnt say Funtimes were created with the 5 souls. Its very possible William used it on them after time passed.

Didnt fnaf 3 only saved the OGs though?
The happiest day saved the original 5, anythig else that was burned was saved just like in fnaf 6

And what You talking about? They where alread fused years before the toys became a thing

To be the same ssoulssomwhere in time ennard would beed to put their souls in the toys and them take them back what don't make sense

No, there is no reason to belive the funtimes share a soul eith any other animstronic

The happiest day saved the original 5, anythig else that was burned was saved just like in fnaf 6

And what You talking about? They where alread fused years before the toys became a thing

To be the same ssoulssomwhere in time ennard would beed to put their souls in the toys and them take them back what don't make sense

No, there is no reason to belive the funtimes share a soul eith any other animstronic
I thought Sister Location happened after Fnaf 2. What evidence points at it being earlier?

also lemon did you have a stroke? Lmaoo

The happiest day saved the original 5
I don't think so, Puppet and GF disappear and went rest in the happiest day, But Puppet appears in Fnaf 6 inside Left and GF appears in UCN after the player beat the 50/20, not to mention that Chica's eye is lit in Blob.

So... The Bad Ending is probably the canon ending

I don't think so, Puppet and GF disappear and went rest in the happiest day, But Puppet appears in Fnaf 6 inside Left and GF appears in UCN after the player beat the 50/20, not to mention that Chica's eye is lit in Blob.

I think Afton dies in the good ending so its not canon

I thought Sister Location happened after Fnaf 2. What evidence points at it being earlier?

also lemon did you have a stroke? Lmaoo
It's currently belived SL is the second earliest game in the franchise

Almost sure puppet and GF beingh sent free was simply retconned after Scotty decided that fnaf 4 wouldn't be the end

Also, no, the original souls 100% where sent free after fnaf 3, fnaf 6 whole thing is "Finishing what remains" also I'm not gonna touch in the Blob as I'm not sure what is the best accepted theory so far, but I'm almost sure that It's belived to have no soul and is just a mindless almagamation of leftover agony

No, It's FNAF 4 - FNAF 5 - FNAF 2 - FNAF 1 - FNAF 3 - FNAF 6

There is a reason but I can't remnebr exactly right now

I'm pretty sure the timeline is:

FNAF 4 -FNAF SL/5 - FNAF 2 - FNAF 1 - FNAF 3 - FNAF FFPS/6 - UCN - FNAF HW/7 - FNAF SD/AR - FNAF SB/8 - FNAF SB DLC

Fnaf 4 is the start bc Springlock suits are used, and then the Missing Children Incident and Puppet's death happen shortly before or after. This inspires Willy A. to make the Funtimes to harvest children, Baby catches Elizabeth, and Michael goes down into the SL bunker to save her. Then Henry gets sick of William's shit and installs facial recognition software into the Toys to detect the latter, but it fails. Bite Of '87 happens and the Fnaf 2 location shuts down for the Fnaf 1 location. Thirty years pass and Fazbear's Fright opens, leading into Fnaf 3. After it burns down, Henry lures everyone to the "labyrinth" of Fnaf 6 and burns them all, with Afton entering a coma and/or Hell, hence UCN. The rest is all pretty clear-cut from there.

Almost sure puppet and GF beingh sent free was simply retconned after Scotty decided that fnaf 4 wouldn't be the end
I mean, If Puppet af GF didn't seint free after Fnaf 3, so the Good End don't have ground to be considered canon, also he is just called Good End, not "Canon End"

Also, no, the original souls 100% where sent free after fnaf 3, fnaf 6 whole thing is "Finishing what remains"
The original animatronics were destroyed by Afton, the only animatronics remain were Afton, Baby, Left and Molten Freddy.
also I'm not gonna touch in the Blob as I'm not sure what is the best accepted theory so far, but I'm almost sure that It's belived to have no soul and is just a mindless almagamation of leftover agony
Blob don't have so much time-screen, to get a definite answer, it slinks away and out of view once the player gets near it

How is SL before Fnaf 2? William would have to die for SL to even happen (Michael goes underground because of williams absent) which means SL is after Springlock accident which happens after Fnaf 2.

Basically, the toys are possed but It has 0 importance to the history other then telling that Willian murdered much more them the amount of important characters the history has
I'm not entirely certain, but I do support the belief that the Toys are possessed because the "SAVE THEM" minigame shows Afton having killed five more children (which could be connected to Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, and Balloon Boy), and the Toys become aggressive towards adults, which wouldn't make sense unless they were possessed. I've seen some people suggest that the Puppet tampered with them, but I don't remember there being any actual evidence of this.
How is SL before Fnaf 2? William would have to die for SL to even happen (Michael goes underground because of williams absent) which means SL is after Springlock accident which happens after Fnaf 2.
I don't think anything in SL states that Afton went missing or dead. He probably just didn't go himself because he knew the Funtimes would attack him on sight. Springtrap is shown at the end of Michael's monologue, but that probably just represents Michael reconnecting with his dad when Afton is in the springlock suit in either FNAF 3 or FNAF 6.

Okay, made a quick serch and remenberd, the "Odor" reason on fnaf 1 and 2 to be fired is beacuse the protagonist is a decomposing hollow corpse

Okay, made a quick serch and remenberd, the "Odor" reason on fnaf 1 and 2 to be fired is beacuse the protagonist is a decomposing hollow corpse
The odor is probably because the protagonist of FNAF 1 and 2 was touching the animatronics, which have corpses inside them.

I doubt that in fnaf 1 and 2 scott had ever thought that the reason for the odor was something from fnaf SL.

Especially fnaf 1 where it didn't even have a story.

The odor is probably because the protagonist of FNAF 1 and 2 was touching the animatronics, which have corpses inside them.

I doubt that in fnaf 1 and 2 scott had ever thought that the reason for the odor was something from fnaf SL.

Scott does claim he had a story in mind
I don't think anything in SL states that Afton went missing or dead. He probably just didn't go himself because he knew the Funtimes would attack him on sight. Springtrap is shown at the end of Michael's monologue, but that probably just represents Michael reconnecting with his dad when Afton is in the springlock suit in either FNAF 3 or FNAF 6.
I mean we do see Springtrap at the end but thats not it we also have supporting evidence irrc

I will go look for it but I think SL being after makes the most sense narrative wise

Retcon is also when You make something You added in a old game for no particular a important part of the lore

The odor is basically a confirmation that they are the same person

Also, could we go less on the thories here? We can't use anything that is thory after all

My timeline is as follows.

Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf - Fnaf
I like this timeline :)

Also, could we go less on the thories here? We can't use anything that is thory after all
Wholeheartedly agree. Obviously theories are a requirement for touching FNAF at all, but we should only use them when absolutely necessary (like for theorizing about the timeline itself). Stuff like whether the FNAF 2 and FNAF 1 nightguards are the same aren't really all that important, all things considered.

Retcon is also when You make something You added in a old game for no particular a important part of the lore

The odor is basically a confirmation that they are the same person
Retcon would be if scott or in the first game said x and in another game said y for the same thing.

But the odor of fnaf 1 and 2 coming from mike is supposition and not something concrete that was said to our face or somewhere.

It's a based assumption that mike is michael.

You know you're using a theory, don't you? That Mike is Michael. Even if I agree.

Like, DaReaperMan, who is the guy who is fixing the profiles, also believes that this is just a theory.

Okay, let's see this from start, We can use things that are basically true like toys beingh possesed sinse we kinda literaly see the bodies all over the toys in "save them"

It's too much especulation to say the funtimes use the same soul as other character

Anything else?

Okay, let's see this from start, We can use things that are basically true like toys beingh possesed sinse we kinda literaly see the bodies all over the toys in "save them"

It's too much especulation to say the funtimes use the same soul as other character

Anything else?
We still all need to agree on timeline placement. But I agree with both points.

This shit is too long for me to read, but I saw someone say something about will's death being before sl, but I have to disagree.

In fnaf 3, the minigames where Afton dissasembles the animatronics occur in a rundown version of the fnaf 1 pizzeria. Which would mean fnaf sl goes after fnaf 1, but the fnaf 1 nightguard, Michael as confirmed by the Survival Logbook, has already experienced the fnaf sl events, as confirmed by things like the exotic butters and the bongos. Which means he has to go to fnaf sl, then to fnaf 1, then fnaf 1 has to decay, and then Will dies.

Back