• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

What is the AP for getting throught side metal wall? I thought it was 8-C feat
(It's from Fazbear Frights, Agony teared throught the side wall that was mentioned to be metalic, or being covered in metal
That+Afton's Amalgamation size could give us solid 8-C feat for FNAF)

(It's from Fazbear Frights, Agony teared throught the side wall that was mentioned to be metalic, or being covered in metal
Sounds like a 9-A feat.

Pulverazing a metal door is 0.009 tons of tnt. I think the feat would be more towards 9-A

I just remembered cause the profiles got deleted I don't need a crt to post my Funtime Freddy profile revision. Is there anything you guys think I should change before I post it?
Funtime Freddy canonically shuts down and rests and shit, so he doesn't qualify for infinite Stamina

He's missing a second key for Stamina and Durability

There's no reason to scale him to Mangle when he came before Mangle with more fucky Physiology

Ditto for classic scaling

Weakness section is empty

Just list average intelligence instead or having an "Unknown" before it

Funtime Freddy canonically shuts down and rests and shit, so he doesn't qualify for infinite Stamina
So is just superhuman good?
He's missing a second key for Stamina and Durability
Fixed
There's no reason to scale him to Mangle when he came before Mangle with more fucky Physiology

Ditto for classic scaling
I'll get rid of the both the Mangle and classic scaling. Btw without classic scaling what should the Funtimes speed and LS be?
Weakness section is empty
I added "Can be convinced to relent his assault by Bon-Bon." It isnt the best but idk what else to put rn.
Just list average intelligence instead or having an "Unknown" before it
Fixed.
Also, shouldn't he have natural weaponary?
He has that
'''[[Natural Weaponry]]''' (Possibly possess a claw mechanism similar to Circus Baby's)

So is just superhuman good?
Yeah. Make sure to list his feat of performing and hunting for hours and shit
I'll get rid of the both the Mangle and classic scaling. Btw without classic scaling what should the Funtimes speed and LS be?
Cherry-link scale them to Scraptrap for their future... less than solid forms.
I added "Can be convinced to relent his assault by Bon-Bon." It isnt the best but idk what else to put rn.
You don't have to add anything, just a simple "None Notable" is good if there ain't any

still kinda too fast compared to how fast we saw bombom move in the main game, Freddy is still in the halways when bombom jumpscare You in the custom night
Here's a lesson on aerodynamics.

If Freddy threw BonBon it wouldn't curve through the door into your face. It would just smash against the wall and look like Peter Griffin after falling down some stairs.

Back