• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

The layout make possible to be a straight line trow
sigh

News flash Lemon, Freddy doesn't leave the closet when BonBon attacks, he physically cannot throw BonBon through the door like that.

Also, BonBon comes from the opposite side to the closet Freddy is in. If he's in the left one, and he make a BonBon line, you close the right door, if he's in the right closet, and he makes a BonBon line, you close the left door. If Freddy doesn't mention BonBon, you close the door on the side he's on.

This is how Freddy works in that custom night.

Same shit different toilet, if we don't see the aftermath it's... shaky. To say the least.
Do we have any animatronic foing something for a kill that directly harmed their bodies in any Way? If not them would be kinda dumb to assume Foxy would do something that he wouldn't survive

I say this is one of the cases where the unless there is proof of the oposite, the most logical conclusion is true

I would accept a "possible" rating for that, trough I still say that don't make much sense to say Foxy does not survive when he breaking him self would be the outlier here

Do we have any animatronic foing something for a kill that directly harmed their bodies in any Way? If not them would be kinda dumb to assume Foxy would do something that he wouldn't survive

I say this is one of the cases where the unless there is proof of the oposite, the most logical conclusion is true
When he rushes the office in FNaF1, he almost completely stops before knocking on the door or sliding on in, that would imply he can't tank his own KE of doing that, no?

hit face first them start banging on the door, any way, this still not enough to say he can't tank hs own KE
Then why do all three have the same decibel count lol

I think if a 200-300 pound robot slamming into a metal door at Athletic Human speeds would cause a bit more sound then that lol

Then why do all three have the same decibel count lol

I think if a 200-300 pound robot slamming into a metal door at Athletic Human speeds would cause a bit more sound then that lol
again, even If I'm wrong nothing say this is a proof that he can't tank his own KE, sinse he also could just stop to knock beacuse there is no reason to slam It self against the door and not that he wouldn't survive It lol

again, even If I'm wrong nothing say this is a proof that he can't tank his own KE, sinse he also could just stop to knock beacuse there is no reason to slam It self against the door and not that he wouldn't survive It lol
But he also doesn't just rush into the office into your face either lol

But he also doesn't just rush into the office into your face either lol
This could very well him having trouble stoping his momentum instead of don't tanking It, also you are literaly saying that "if he can't tank It he wouldn't do" that is also mya rgument to the KE dura beingh usable

This could very well him having trouble stoping his momentum instead of don't tanking It, also you are literaly saying that "if he can't tank It he wouldn't do" that is also mya rgument to the KE dura beingh usable
Then why can he stop so seamlessly for the door? Your arguments are contradicting eahcother now

Then why can he stop so seamlessly for the door? Your arguments are contradicting eahcother now
Even if mine are contradicting one another It's for a part of the discussion that don't matter for this, sinse the idea that "he stops beacuse he can't tank It" implies he knows his dura limit so he wouldn't do the jump jumpscare if he didn't knew he could tank It

also everything we are talking in the FNAF 1 could be just game mechanics and too much deepening into something that shouldn't be looked so deep into, we are literaly talking about how foxy moves in the halway and making a paradox of argument on It self, let's go back to the main point

If foxy can't tank his own running and stops thanks to that, he wouldn't do the jump unless he could survive

If Foxy can tank his own running KE, he probable can do that to the jump too

I just remembered cause the profiles got deleted I don't need a crt to post my Funtime Freddy profile revision. Is there anything you guys think I should change before I post it?
Inorganic physiology should be type 1, as he seemed to have a discussion along the rest with cb to kick her out of ennard, and even then, Henry thought of them as important to lure into ffps, meaning the funtimes likely had a soul each.

Even if mine are contradicting one another It's for a part of the discussion that don't matter for this, sinse the idea that "he stops beacuse he can't tank It" implies he knows his dura limit so he wouldn't do the jump jumpscare if he didn't knew he could tank It

also everything we are talking in the FNAF 1 could be just game mechanics and too much deepening into something that shouldn't be looked so deep into, we are literaly talking about how foxy moves in the halway and making a paradox of argument on It self, let's go back to the main point

If foxy can't tank his own running and stops thanks to that, he wouldn't do the jump unless he could survive

If Foxy can tank his own running KE, he probable can do that to the jump too
eh, agree to disagree, likely/possibly is a good enough compromise for me, considering the FNaF 1 keys are unmatchable anyway

unmatchable? (We probable should just see what others think them and see who has the most suport)
Likely/possibly is what I used for Mangle too, basically, 300 joule AP with 3000 joule durability

Combine that with the one-shot gap becoming 5x we have a wrap.

Inorganic physiology should be type 1, as he seemed to have a discussion along the rest with cb to kick her out of ennard, and even then, Henry thought of them as important to lure into ffps, meaning the funtimes likely had a soul each.
I heard Funtimes have the souls of the OGs. I gota look that up

This looks fake as F
Candy Cadet stories have a story where a Woman wants to “save” the 5 kids with a key for each of their doors. She doesnt know which is which so she melts down the keys into 1 key and then tries to escape using it but she fails and instead of having one key to life she has a key to 5 deaths

In Candy Cadet stories the main killer of the kids is always Afton so its possible this woman is also Afton

Some theorize this is about Afton melting remnant of 5 kids to fuel the Funtimes

In another story a boy stitches up 5 dead kittens and puts them in one box.

So what do you guys think?

5 kittens die, they are put into 1 box

5 keys are melted into 1 key

Its still a theory but I sent it to see if theres anything else supporting it that I might not know of and someone else knows
Nothing here say that is the original souls, only that they may really have souls, any soul

also possible but its weird for 5 more kids to be added to the lore for this lmfao
Not really

The toys are possed to for exemple and their souls are just not talked about, this can just be a confirmation that funtimes are possesed and talking abit about how they became ennard, also don't really make sense they having the same souls as freddy bonnie chica and foxy especially when we know they got their "happiest day" in FNAF 3 and molten freddy still existy on FNAF 6

Not really

The toys are possed to for exemple and their souls are just not talked about, this can just be a confirmation that funtimes are possesed and talking abit about how they became ennard, also don't really make sense they having the same souls as freddy bonnie chica and foxy especially when we know they got their "happiest day" in FNAF 3 and molten freddy still existy on FNAF 6
Wait they are?

Outside of poopet I mean

Back