• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

And this UCN feat:
Subsonic UCN would be pretty baller

Now let's talk about the important part

Do You guys think Ballon Boy has a soul?

How many souls do we see in Fnaf 2 minigame again?

Yeah. Afton kills five kids in the "SAVE THEM" minigame. The OG gang have their souls from the MCI, Puppet has it from the "GIVE CAKE" minigame, and there are five other antagonistic animatronics in FNAF 2: Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, and Balloon Boy

It seems to be that every robot that can move has a soul expect for anyone after security breach where AI enters fnaf
This makes sense
Subsonic UCN would be pretty baller

Yeah. Afton kills five kids in the "SAVE THEM" minigame. The OG gang have their souls from the MCI, Puppet has it from the "GIVE CAKE" minigame, and there are five other antagonistic animatronics in FNAF 2: Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, and Balloon Boy
Thank You
I hate to be that guy, but with how strict this wiki is, I have to ask: how do we know that it's not AI?
I mean, someone would have to program the blob and unless we use the thory that the blob is the storyteller... we have no reson to belive It's a A.I

We don't talk about the mimic
We don't talk about Mimic, no, no, no!
We don't talk about Mimic... but
We dont talk about anything past FNaF6
This reminds me of something...
We don't talk about tier 6 fnaf
🎵We don't talk about tier 6 fna-a-af,we don't talk about tier 6🎶
🎵But-
It was a normal discussion day
(It was a normal discussion day)
We were chatting, calcing and stuff
(Chatting, calcing and stuff)🎵

The hard thing to discuss about post fnaf 6 lore isn't the lore It self, is the fact that the wroters seen to not know if they want to make the lore keep the original story going or make a completly new step from It, espcially with the blob and burntrap

The hard thing to discuss about post fnaf 6 lore isn't the lore It self, is the fact that the wroters seen to not know if they want to make the lore keep the original story going or make a completly new step from It, espcially with the blob and burntrap
its gonna be a new era with the mimic and ai stuff

i wonder wut help wanted 2 will reveal

its gonna be a new era with the mimic and ai stuff

i wonder wut help wanted 2 will reveal
It alread is, but all the time they pull somethu g that seen to imply something from the original era was keept, like the writers don't trust enough their story to keep the original fanbase, but yes, the best eay to treat anything from this new era is separaring It from anythig of the first era

I mean, someone would have to program the blob and unless we use the thory that the blob is the storyteller... we have no reson to belive It's a A.I
Honestly, it could be A.I. or it could be possessed. I guess it is worth pointing out that Ennard proves that amalgamations of possessed animatronic parts carry over their possession, so it makes sense.

So, here's what I think I understand about the possession:

Puppet/Lefty: Possessed by Charlie/Henry's daughter

Freddy/Withered Freddy, Bonnie/Withered Bonnie, Chica/Withered Chica, Foxy/Withered Foxy, and Golden Freddy/Withered Golden Freddy: Possessed by Missing Children

Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, Balloon Boy: Possessed by dead children from "SAVE THEM" minigame

Springtrap/Afton: Possessed by William Afton

Circus Baby/Scrap Baby: Possessed by Elizabeth Afton

Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Bon-Bon, Bonnet, Yenndo, Bidybabs, and Minireenas: Possessed by various souls captured by the Funtime animatronics

Ennard: Possessed by souls from all of the Sister Location animatronics.

Molten Freddy: Possessed by all Ennard souls minus Elizabeth/Baby.

Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie: Formed from Dark Remnant

Crying Children: The dead children

Fredbear: Probably not possessed.

Endo 01, Spring Bonnie: Does nothing; probably not possessed

Plushtrap and Fredbear plush: Literally just a toy

Mediocre Melodies and other FFPS animatronics: Un-possessed

UCN Characters: Probably constructs of The One You Should Not Have Killed, either nightmares or demons depending on whether UCN is a coma or hell (though its probably the former.)

Glamrock Animatronics: Un-possessed

Special Delivery Animatronics: Hacked; un-possessed

Glitchtrap and Mimic: A.I.s

Blob: Probably Agony or Dark Remnant?

Burntrap: Infected by Glitchtrap.

That just leaves Endo 02, who moves on its own but probably isn't possessed.

So, here's the summary:

-Possessed: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, BB, The Puppet, Springtrap, Circus Baby, The Blob

-Possessed with Multiple Selves: Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ennard, Molten Freddy, Minireenas, Bidybabs, Yenndo, Lolbit, Bonnet

-Not possessed: Endo 01, Endo 02, Fredbear, Spring Bonnie, Plushtrap, Fredbear plush, Nightmare animatronics, Non-salvage FFPS animatronics, UCN animatronics, HW animatronics, SD animatronics, SB animatronics

-Purely Remnant: Shadow Freddy, Shadow Bonnie

-Purely souls: Crying Children, The One You Should Not Have Killed

Last edited:
So, here's what I think I understand about the possession:

Puppet/Lefty: Possessed by Charlie/Henry's daughter

Freddy/Withered Freddy, Bonnie/Withered Bonnie, Chica/Withered Chica, Foxy/Withered Foxy, and Golden Freddy/Withered Golden Freddy: Possessed by Missing Children

Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, Balloon Boy: Possessed by dead children from "SAVE THEM" minigame

Springtrap/Afton: Possessed by William Afton

Circus Baby/Scrap Baby: Possessed by Elizabeth Afton

Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Bon-Bon, Bonnet, Yenndo, Bidybabs, and Minireenas: Possessed by various souls captured by the Funtime animatronics

Ennard: Possessed by souls from Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy

Molten Freddy: Possessed by souls from Ballora, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy

Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie: Formed from Dark Remnant

Crying Children: The dead children

Fredbear: Possessed by the FNAF 4 Crying Child?

Endo 01, Spring Bonnie: Does nothing; probably not possessed

Plushtrap: Literally just a toy

Mediocre Melodies and other FFPS animatronics: Un-possessed

Glamrock Animatronics: Un-possessed

Special Delivery Animatronics: Hacked; un-possessed

Glitchtrap and Mimic: A.I.s

Blob: Probably Agony?

Burntrap: Is either possessed by Afton or is the Mimic replicating Afton

That just leaves Endo 02, who moves on its own but probably isn't possessed.
The funtimes probable are each possesed by only one soul, most likely the first one they killed, this also explain how baby remenbers killing elizabethy

Isn't ennard made of the other animatronics of SL too? Like the minirenas?

The rest is bassically that, ye, also don't forget that UCN animatronics are simple creations of TOYSHK so probable no soul too

The funtimes probable are each possesed by only one soul, most likely the first one they killed, this also explain how baby remenbers killing elizabethy
That's definitely possible, but there's no evidence towards it. We don't know if Baby was used to kill anyone other than Elizabeth.

Isn't ennard made of the other animatronics of SL too? Like the minirenas?
Probably, yeah.

also don't forget that UCN animatronics are simple creations of TOYSHK so probable no soul too
I didn't even consider them. I'll add those changes to the list.

Golden Freddy/Withered Golden Freddy: Possessed by Missing Children

Fredbear: Possessed by the FNAF 4 Crying Child?
I think CC and Cassidy share the same Golden Freddy suit:

Fazbear Frights has an entire plot of 2 spirits being in 1 costume

We see CC and Cassidy talk which has some dialogue that imply this

You're completely right, but I said CC probably possesses Fredbear because we don't really have proof of that-though I do fully believe that to be the case.

Cassidy definitely possesses the character, CC probably does.

You're completely right, but I said CC probably possesses Fredbear because we don't really have proof of that-though I do fully believe that to be the case.

Cassidy definitely possesses the character, CC probably does.
What if we give GF possibly multiple selves for it?

OH WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING

I wanted to mention this for a while, but now that I'm here, I'd like to add that we need to get scans for Security Breach: Ruin. It should give Vanny some very interesting abilities, the Glamrocks can get new Keys, and you'd get what's-her-name-protagonist and the Mimic as new profiles...eventually.
What if we give GF possibly multiple selves for it?
I think we should.

I fully agree. I just used "souls" as a general term because there are multiple animatronics, which each have at least one soul, hence multiple souls.
Fair

We can''t mix books and games unfortunetly

Almost forgot, Freddybear is probable not possed, especially sinse the crying child didn't even died from the bite just got in a coma

also, there was a lot of debate about GF having 2 souls or not, in the end was decided we can't use that sinse It's a book only thing, another reason we can't say TOYSHK is Cassidy

Back