• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

This got too confusing
I'd like to apologize, because I'm about to make it more confusing.

It's worth noting that Mike's speech takes place an unknown amount of time after SL. Ennard could have kept up the act for any amount of time, really. So Springtrap showing up could either be taken literally or metaphorically. I personally think that it represents the two meeting in FNAF 6, but they used Springtrap bc they didn't want to leak the Afton/Scraptrap model.

What does Candy Cadet mean then?
It could represent the Puppet bringing the FNAF 1 gang together, into one group, but also harming them in the process by not letting them rest. The "caretaker" in the stories always makes a mistake due to their carelessness, which matches with the Puppet well.

That said, I do think it's a relevant question because the nature of the Funtimes hinges on whether Candy Cadet's story refers to them or not.

I'd like to apologize, because I'm about to make it more confusing.

It's worth noting that Mike's speech takes place an unknown amount of time after SL. Ennard could have kept up the act for any amount of time, really.
Ennard was at most some months, going by the decaying of Michael's corpse.
So Springtrap showing up could either be taken literally or metaphorically. I personally think that it represents the two meeting in FNAF 6, but they used Springtrap bc they didn't want to leak the Afton/Scraptrap model.
Actually, that model of springboy has name of its own, "Dark Springtrap"

I'm getting tired of this debate... what are we even tring to acomplish here? Beacuse as I see It's nothing that can be used on the wiki

Also, this may help later... maybe

Ennard was at most some months, going by the decaying of Michael's corpse.
That's a pretty good point.
Actually, that model of springboy has name of its own, "Dark Springtrap"
Ye

Also, just to address a previous point:
Not really, if SL or FNAF 2 came first don't really change anything we need here in the wiki
It very much matters. Timeline placement decides the nature of the Funtimes, which locations Michael worked at, how long Afton survived inside of the springlock suit, and many other details.

I'm getting tired of this debate... what are we even tring to acomplish here? Beacuse as I see It's nothing that can be used on the wiki
I kind of agree. I think we should focus in order of the profiles' creation. So we should currently focus on lore for the FNAF 1 crew, and then finish the profiles. Then we move on to FNAF 2 crew's lore, and finish their profiles, and rinse, repeat.

Shion was talking that the funtimes may have the same souls as the originals, things escalated from us talkig how that don't make sense lol
My take is that there isn't enough evidence to confirm that, and thus, it should be discarded for the time being. If someone can provide concrete evidence towards this (note: not the separate-canon novel trilogy), then I will change my mind.

My take is that there isn't enough evidence to confirm that, and thus, it should be discarded for the time being. If someone can provide concrete evidence towards this (note: not the separate-canon novel trilogy), then I will change my mind.
Agree too.

Okay, the only thig that matter is that

The originals
The funtimes
The toys

All have souls, thay's all that matters

"Funtimes animatronics have the souls of who or do they even have souls? 5 souls in 1 robot?"
They do, don't matter from who, and ennard has the 5 souls, moltem freddy has 4

Now the only thig that came from this debate that matters, do Blob/tangle have souls? I don't belive so, FNAF 6 entire thing was put a end to the main story, I belive tangle is just what was left of them, without a soul, just remaint and agony

There is no "1.25" according to Cadet William simply melted 5 souls into one goo and then injected the funtimes with it
I know there isn't. That's why I don't believe that the Funtimes have the originals' souls in them. Also, Candy Cadet is not confirmed to be about William and Remnant. That is a theory.

I know there isn't. That's why I don't believe that the Funtimes have the originals' souls in them. Also, Candy Cadet is not confirmed to be about William and Remnant. That is a theory.
Yeah I was talking about the theory.

Either way it's inorganic physiology type 1 for being a non-physical consiousness
Is the Blob confirmed to have a non-physical consciousness? I'm pretty sure it just jumpscares Gregory and grabs Burntrap and that's it.
I didnt say we should use it. I was simply talking about the theory my man.
Honestly, I was kind of viewing this as a CRT sort of deal, but it just says it's a discussion. My bad.

Back