• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Would michael have 9-C durability?

I also want to ask did anyone calc the Fnaf 6 fire?

Is everything read for us to ask all the fnaf game profiles to be incinerated or not? (Also, just noticed that we can ask for deletion and aithorization to remake in the same CRT making things easier)

Is everything read for us to ask all the fnaf game profiles to be incinerated or not? (Also, just noticed that we can ask for deletion and aithorization to remake in the same CRT making things easier)
Only profiles that shouldn't be killed are the ones with active reworks for, other then that go ahead

Title: FNAF (almost) everyone fricking dies (Massive verse profile deletion +)
87fdd1960fdab8b2cda746121dc6af17.jpg

Okay, It's not clickbait, We from the FNAF supporting group and General Discussion FNAF thread made a very hard decision, Evveryone here should know that Five Night's at Freddy's profiles are... a dumpster fire of trash, so we proposed a solution to make them better

We gonna do this

Kill (Almost) every profile from the verse to build It back from the ground, I alread saved every profile that will be affected by It
So, You may ask, who will be affected?
well...​

Everyone who is in the the categories above (Note that FNAF 1 AND 3 are not present on the list) except...
Fredbear
Trash and the Gang
The characters from FNAF 1 and 3 are spared for being alread under CRT(Fredbear) or being not bad (Willian Afton, TATG)

This CRT is not only asking for the deletion but also asking for us to also be able to then later re upload the profiles that will be remade from pratically scratch without the need of making a new CRT just to add them back as this would be a inconvenience to everyone on the wiki

Agree:

Disagree:

IDK:​

It's okay to post like that?

William dies too, considering he's mixed up in funky fazbear frights shit.

Also you should note FNaF1 has already been reworked and is just waiting for mods to comment
Okay, I will make the modifications and post, could You send me the link for the CRT to link them in the post too?

Should We click bait staff who is opossing FNAF verse that this is to delete FNAF from the wiki to make them come to the CRT and read It?

Btw little update on the funtime profiles. I had planned to get them done before the release of the movie but I'm lazy and have been slacking on them. I still need to finish up Funtime Foxy's profile and to start work on Ballora's profile but hopefully I'll be able to lock in and get them done soon.

Back