• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Scraptrap has an arm needle doesn't he

Bodily Weaponry 2
scrap trap has more natural weaponary trough his bone arm spike thing, sharper teeth and I think sharper fingers too this is enough for a new key
Get in line budy
688b8e07311126b09a50af6d0ab26fcd1696d886r1-384-384v2_uhq.jpg
FcQWJZRaIAAT6rX.jpg

Scrap has a lot more natural weaponary then spring

@DaReaperMan Should the animatronics have Immortality (Type 1, 2, 4, 6 and and 8)?

Type 1: Remnant is stated to give eternal life, plus I doubt souls age

Type 4: I mean duh thats how they even came back

Type 6: Idk about this but since they can possess stuff? It might work

Type 8: I thought this can work since they seemingly dont die until their remnant is completely burned off (Iffy on this one)
Type 1: where is this stated in the games; plus it's a big argument that the animatronics got weathered when Afton tore them apart, so it'd be contradicted.

Type 4: They didn't come back though lol, they were always functional ya eejit

Type 6: I'd be iffy on this

Type 8: nah

The dsaf profiles are actually not that bad to make. they're pretty straight forward, especially Miller's with his sociopath tape collection he has. the real problem is the FNAC profiles and popgoes ones.
DSaF profiles are basically: slap 9-C onto them, slap immortality for some characters onto them, and then just like, go from there

Henry is the easiest profile cause he only has social Influencing at the level of making bitches drop dead in a few sentences

The dsaf profiles are actually not that bad to make. they're pretty straight forward, especially Miller's with his sociopath tape collection he has. the real problem is the FNAC profiles and popgoes ones.
What is wrong with the FNAC ones? the glass breaking and the speed of monsters? this things aren't hard lol, any way this isn't place to talk about that

DSaF profiles are basically: slap 9-C onto them, slap immortality for some characters onto them, and then just like, go from there

Henry is the easiest profile cause he only has social Influencing at the level of making bitches drop dead in a few sentences
Dave and Jack actually have 9-B feats they pull off pretty casually iirc.

Henry moment 🔥
Five night's at anime when?
I'll shred this world down atom by atom.

Type 1: where is this stated in the games
Fazbear Frights explanation on Remnant says it givez Eternal Life
; plus it's a big argument that the animatronics got weathered when Afton tore them apart, so it'd be contradicted.
I mean the animatronics can get weathered but the souls aging just makes no sense lol
Type 4: They didn't come back though lol, they were always functional ya eejit
They died and then they came back because of remnant

It would be limited but
Type 8: nah
I mean the current Immo 2 seems to imply Immo 8. Even when they are only heads their remnant still keeps them alive because its not burned away.

Fazbear Frights explanation on Remnant says it givez Eternal Life

I mean the animatronics can get weathered but the souls aging just makes no sense lol

They died and then they came back because of remnant

It would be limited but

I mean the current Immo 2 seems to imply Immo 8. Even when they are only heads their remnant still keeps them alive because its not burned away.
Then no.

Souls can age on a technicality

Prove in the games it was because of Remnant

Still iffy on it.

Popeye has Type 2 Immortality to the point he can still be alive when erased from existence, its not Type 8.

Prove in the games it was because of Remnant
Unless they used magic for their way into the life again after their death, it was Remnant.

Afton also breaks the animatronics down and steal their remnant so he can use it to fuel the funtime freddy

Unless they used magic for their way into the life again after their death, it was Remnant.

Afton also breaks the animatronics down and steal their remnant so he can use it to fuel the funtime freddy
If something isn't explicitly explained in the games we probably shouldn't use it

If something isn't explicitly explained in the games we probably shouldn't use it
Scott literally said we should use the books to find the missing pices for the lore.

Pretty sure even the name “William” comes from the novels iirc

Scott said Fazbear's Frights (books) fills in some blanks for the novels and games

And William is fully named in the credits of 6

Last edited:
Back