• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Watching the film is cool.

Since we're going to redo the verse.

Are we going to do like the fnaf wiki? Leave the theories and speculations just at that.

Of course there are things with a lot of support and evidence, like Mike Schmidt and Michael Afton or the Cassidy thing, Golden Freddy and the one he shouldn't have killed.

But with how unclear FNAF is about things and the canon is confusing and can change at any time, I think it's better to make it clear what would be something 100% confirmed with something being more of a theory/speculation.

Like what's going on in Golden Freddy's crt, dividing the profiles.

That's what I think at least.

But I'm not going to touch that verse much in vsbattle, so that's up to you.

Are we going to do like the fnaf wiki? Leave the theories and speculations just at that.

Of course there are things with a lot of support and evidence, like Mike Schmidt and Michael Afton or the Cassidy thing, Golden Freddy and the one he shouldn't have killed.

But with how unclear FNAF is about things and the canon is confusing and can change at any time, I think it's better to make it clear what would be something 100% confirmed with something being more of a theory/speculation.

At this point I don't even know what the chronology of the games is anymore, I heard that something changed the SL chronology.

Last edited:

Probable get the profiles deleted first

Would michael have 9-C durability?

I also want to ask did anyone calc the Fnaf 6 fire?
Speaking of which for example.

Do we have an official confirmation that the protagonist of FNAF 6 is Michael or is it just something that is very implicit?

I don't remember if there's anything in the credits or the lines.

I think we should leave speculation out of profiles and stuff unless there's enough evidence to support whatever claim is being used

Like it's been implied for years that Mike Afton is the protag of FNaF1, SL and 6 provide evidence for this but not confirmation. That can probably be used just because of how implied it is

But stuff like the Fazbear Frights being canon to the games is just speculation without much evidence, and shouldn't be used for profiles

Speaking of which for example.

Do we have an official confirmation that the protagonist of FNAF 6 is Michael or is it just something that is very implicit?

I don't remember if there's anything in the credits or the lines.
“And for my brave volunteer that found this job not intented for you there was a way out planned for you but I dont think you want that, I think you are right where you want to be”

“There is only one thing left me to do now, I am going to come find you”

“You may not recognize me at first but I assure you it is still me. I ALWAYS come back!”

Fnaf 4 Protag is canonically Michael, 3 is very likely Michael, 2 Michael is only in Night 7 since we play as Jemery in the first nights, 1 is definitely Michael

If we suppose that the nightmares are illusions, like the new tftp seems to suggest, it is possible that both experienced them.

Michael literally draws Nightmare Fredbear in his Log Book.
Yeah

And the steam page says we're playing as a child, the logbook confirms the game takes place in the Crying Child's room, hospital imagery pops up throughout the game, you flatline when you die, we play as the CC during the minigames...

CC has a lot more evidence that Mike does, even if Michael knowing N. Fredbear is weird

And the steam page says we're playing as a child
Michael can be considered a child + It can mean we play IN a childs body
the logbook confirms the game takes place in the Crying Child's room
This can be explianed about Michaels trauma/empathy
hospital imagery pops up throughout the game you flatline when you die
Michael saw CC die in the hospital. Infront of his eyes.

They are flashbacks for Michael since he was there when CC died. He is traumatized because of CCs death
we play as the CC during the minigames...
We play as Animatronics in Fnaf 3 Minigames.

We see a phone in the toys which fits with Phone Guy and Michael being a Security Guard

Fnaf 4 Protag is canonically Michael
Others have covered this.
3 is very likely Michael
If you got proof of that give it here, cause that sure as **** ain't accurate
2 Michael is only in Night 7 since we play as Jemery in the first nights
The ramblings of someone who wants to make Michael more important to every game then he actually is. The only piece of proof you have is that A. Some animatronic at some point thought Michael was William and B... oh, right, that is your only piece of proof
1 is definitely Michael
Same proof as FNaF2. Not gonna work.

FNaF1 is almost certainly Michael. The survival logbook has "Mike Schmidt" mention the events of Sister Location (namely talking about the confusion with the exotic butters and The Immortal and the Restless)

FNaF2 is Jeremy (who is directly implied to be the Bite of 87 victim) and Fritz, who is literally just a name on a check, no further info is given about him

FNaF3 is unknown, no information there

FNaF4 is either Michael or the Crying Child, not enough information there

Sister Location is Michael

FNaF6 is Michael

So it's safe to say that 1, SL, and 6 are Michael. The rest not so much

If you got proof of that give it here, cause that sure as **** ain't accurate
1 - Michaels goal being “find my father
2 - Phantom animatronics are past memories (Fazbear Frights) and Phantoms contain characters from Fnaf 1 and 2 which means the guard was the same guard we see in Fnaf 1 and 2
3 - Security Guard is fired because of Odor and Tampering in Fnaf 2. Security Guard is fired because of Odor and Tampering in Fnaf 1. With the name “Michael Schmidt
4- Aftons change their identity quite a lot (Silver Eyes) so thats an implication
5- Log Book talks about a Smchidt. Like said above.
FNaF2 is Jeremy (who is directly implied to be the Bite of 87 victim) and Fritz, who is literally just a name on a check, no further info is given about him
Michael is the one we play as in Night 7. Since Jeremy dies in Night 6 (I think)

Michael HAS to be in Fnaf 2 since he sees the Puppet, Baloon Boy and Mangle in Phantoms which means The guard of Fnaf 1, Night 7 Fnaf 2 and Fnaf 3 is the SAME person.

Guard in Fnaf 3 worked in Fnaf 1 and 2 at some point.

Fnaf 1 is Mike. Because of several proof we have.

So michael is in Fnaf 1, Fnaf 2 Night 7, Fnaf 3, Likely Fnaf 4, Fnaf 5 and Fnaf 6

Since we see Michael is basically in ever game its safe to assume Fnaf 4 is also Michael because of Log Book

See, you're getting too far into speculation, we need to stick to hard facts and only use speculation when there's enough evidence to back it

I might make a blog explaining why Mike is the main protagonist in every game till 6

1 - Michaels goal being “find my father
2 - Phantom animatronics are past memories (Fazbear Frights) and Phantoms contain characters from Fnaf 1 and 2 which means the guard was the same guard we see in Fnaf 1 and 2
3 - Security Guard is fired because of Odor and Tampering in Fnaf 2. Security Guard is fired because of Odor and Tampering in Fnaf 1. With the name “Michael Schmidt
4- Aftons change their identity quite a lot (Silver Eyes) so thats an implication
5- Log Book talks about a Smchidt. Like said above.
Y'know despite the fact that it's on NIGHT 2 SPRINGTRAP IS BROUGHT TO FAZBEAR'S FRIGHT!

Or Springtrap could be causing them. Or the pile of shit from those locations was causing them. Or, y'know, the fact his dad owned both locations.

Okay, and?

Mike is a real name Shion.

okay 2 problems here... William is not Michael, and Silver Eyes is about as far from being Canon as you can get.

Is that all you have? A Schmidt?
Michael is the one we play as in Night 7. Since Jeremy dies in Night 6 (I think)

Michael HAS to be in Fnaf 2 since he sees the Puppet, Baloon Boy and Mangle in Phantoms which means The guard of Fnaf 1, Night 7 Fnaf 2 and Fnaf 3 is the SAME person.
Jeremy goes on the dayshift you eejit...

See above with your barely supported speculation that has more shit against than for.
Should we make a blog for Fnafs plot lmao??
Well you sure as shit aren't making it

Phonedude says this btw;

• "Uhm, but the MOST IMPORTANT THING, you have to watch for, is the Ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some craaazy stuff man, keep that air blowing! Ok, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya' tomorrow night."
You can see "some crazy stuff" before Springtrap even enters the building

Phonedude says this btw;

• "Uhm, but the MOST IMPORTANT THING, you have to watch for, is the Ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some craaazy stuff man, keep that air blowing! Ok, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya' tomorrow night."
But no Phantoms before Springtrap shows up

Hmmmmmmmm

Y'know despite the fact that it's on NIGHT 2 SPRINGTRAP IS BROUGHT TO FAZBEAR'S FRIGHT!
Ok. That doesnt debunk anything.
Or Springtrap could be causing them. Or the pile of shit from those locations was causing them. Or, y'know, the fact his dad owned both locations.
So suddenly Michael burned his fathers locations? Michael MUST have seen their burning forms which means its not some childhood memory.
Okay, and?

Mike is a real name Shion.
Log Book which Mike wrote references Mike Schmidt name.
okay 2 problems here... William is not Michael,
They resemble eachother, like father like son
Well you sure as shit aren't making it
Hopefully you don’t make it so Fnaf will actually have a lore 😭
Phonedude says this btw;

Hmm intresting point, Idk tbh. Either a retcon because of Fazbear Frights or an Inconsistenty, no idea.

Ok. That doesnt debunk anything.
Michael is not psychic, and he didn't know his father would be shipped to the place as a decaying husk... if he knew anything at all.
So suddenly Michael burned his fathers locations? Michael MUST have seen their burning forms which means its not some childhood memory.
sigh
wdvtb40d22f81.jpg

Golly gee! They look so burned don't they? I even see BB and Mangle! And because games are primary Canon this kicks your cans out of the damn universe.
Log Book which Mike wrote references Mike Schmidt name.
Once again, Mike is a real name Shion. Stop acting like it isn't.
They resemble eachother, like father like son
And yet Michael isn't a child murderer! Clearly, they share few tendencies.
Hopefully you don’t make it so Fnaf will actually have a lore 😭
I'm hoping someone actually competent and not obsessed with theories with little support will make it.

I never said I should because I know that I'm a bit too conservative for a verse like FNaF, which is why I stayed out of it until the shit profiles nobody was making any strides in fixing pissed me off enough for me to get involved.
Hmm intresting point, Idk tbh. Either a retcon because of Fazbear Frights or an Inconsistenty, no idea.
You do realize that Scott said to pull ahit from the books in case of unknowns right? not to support your theories when they go against the games?

Michael is not psychic, and he didn't know his father would be shipped to the place as a decaying husk... if he knew anything at all.
Which is why its likely he went to all pizzerias one by one. Thats the whole reason why the whole “Mike is everywhere” theory started.
sigh
wdvtb40d22f81.jpg

Golly gee! They look so burned don't they? I even see BB and Mangle! And because games are primary Canon this kicks your cans out of the damn universe.
Fair point. I will think about this one.
And yet Michael isn't a child murderer! Clearly, they share few tendencies.
He killed CC
I'm hoping someone actually competent and not obsessed with theories with little support will make it.

I never said I should because I know that I'm a bit too conservative for a verse like FNaF, which is why I stayed out of it until the shit profiles nobody was making any strides in fixing pissed me off enough for me to get involved.
You definitely shouldnt. You will just ignore everything and make a half assed timeline that doesnt explain anything.
You do realize that Scott said to pull ahit from the books in case of unknowns right?
Yet you do not even allow me to do that. Either Phantoms are caused by Afton or they are not, thats not my point, Phantoms being memories in the other hand IS my point and does NOT contradict the game.

Back