• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

Golden Freddy​

Haha funni Five Nights at F**kboys Reference.

Changes
  • Added Ultimate Custom Night key
  • Removed Intangibility for lack of proof that it is Intangible
  • Removed Death Manipulation
  • Screwed with Immortality
  • Changed many justifications across PnA
  • Reworked AP Justifications
  • Overhauled Speed
  • Overhauled Durability
  • Overhauled Stamina
  • Overhauled Range
  • Downgraded Intelligence
  • Added Weakness

Fredbear​

Changes
  • Removed Immortality type 2 from Canon Key
  • Improved justifications
  • Added Body Control
  • Added Immortality Type 2 to UCN key
  • Improved AP section
  • Overhauled Speed section
  • Changed Lifting Strength
  • Overhauled Durability
  • Overhauled Stamina
  • Changed Intelligence
  • Added Weakness

Last edited:
Cause no proof they're the same cause no clear answers with this verse.
Man in the room 1980 orwhatever is a story that is about a man being tortured inside his soul by a vengeful spirit

Golden Freddy/Cassidy is called the vengeful spirit

Golden Freddy appears when you get the max score in UCN.

I also want to ask shouldnt GF have Multiple selved since CC and Cassidy are inside of it together? (confirmed in security log book)

Man in the room 1980 orwhatever is a story that is about a man being tortured inside his soul by a vengeful spirit

Golden Freddy/Cassidy is called the vengeful spirit
And yet "Cassidy's" focus in Fazbear frights was on Afton. Nobody. Else.

So why does GF murk bitches in FNaF1 and FNaF2? They aren't related to Afton, and we shouldn't pretend they are for the sake of your headcanon working.

Hell, ANDREW was the one who's Golden Freddy in Fazbear Frights, not Cassidy.
Golden Freddy appears when you get the max score in UCN.
Okay and the same thing happens when you beat 10/20 mode in FNaF2. This is a nothing point.
I also want to ask shouldnt GF have Multiple selved since CC and Cassidy are inside of it together? (confirmed in security log book)
And is this guidebook reliable in any way?

And yet "Cassidy's" focus in Fazbear frights was on Afton. Nobody. Else.
Uh yeah? UCN is Aftons hell.
So why does GF murk bitches in FNaF1 and FNaF2? They aren't related to Afton, and we shouldn't pretend they are for the sake of your headcanon working.
What the hell are you talking about? This doesnt prove anything, I dont even understand what you mean here…

We play as Michael Afton in Fnaf 1 btw

Fnaf 2s main guard is mostly unknown. The one in Night 7 is Michael again though
Hell, ANDREW was the one who's Golden Freddy in Fazbear Frights, not Cassidy.
Andrew is a parallel to Cassidy just like how “The Man” is a parallel to Afton.

Name changes for parallel is basicaly Scotts whole stichk
And is this guidebook reliable in any way?
It is written by Michael but the actual text about the two souls thing is written by CC and Cassidy themselves. We can see CC and Cassidy talk to eachother and some of the lines imply this whole 2 souls 1 body thing.

Uh yeah? UCN is Aftons hell.
No shit.
What the hell are you talking about? This doesnt prove anything, I dont even understand what you mean here…
It means trying to use Fazbear Frights shit here is bogus at best.
We play as Michael Afton in Fnaf 1 btw
No, Mr. Headcanon, we play as Mike Schmidt. Especially considering that banks for paychecks are real big on legal names.
Fnaf 2s main guard is mostly unknown. The one in Night 7 is Michael again though
Jeremy Fitzgerald for nights 1-6. Fritz Smith for Night 7. Oh guess what, Golden Freddy appears on Night 6.
Andrew is a parallel to Cassidy just like how “The Man” is a parallel to Afton.
Sounds to me like headcanon.
Name changes for parallel is basicaly Scotts whole stichk
See above.
It is written by Michael but the actual text about the two souls thing is written by CC and Cassidy themselves. We can see CC and Cassidy talk to eachother and some of the lines imply this whole 2 souls 1 body thing.
Show me. And provide the source.

It means trying to use Fazbear Frights shit here is bogus at best.
Dude. The story is about a Man being tortured by a Vengeful Spirit.

It a damn parallel to UCN. Its so fricking obvious.
No, Mr. Headcanon, we play as Mike Schmidt. Especially considering that banks for paychecks are real big on legal names.
Wrong. In Fnaf 3 we see the illusions of Fnaf 1 and 2 animatronics. This means whoever is sitting in Fnaf 3 saw both locations. (Phantoms are stated to be memories of the past in FF)

Michaels quote points that he is in Fnaf 3 and it fits with the timeline. Everything fits. Including the reason for firing being “Odor”
Jeremy Fitzgerald for nights 1-6. Fritz Smith for Night 7. Oh guess what, Golden Freddy appears on Night 6.
Oh guess what Golden attacking someone does not mean Golden is not TOYSNHK. Idk why it would be.
Sounds to me like headcanon.
Reaper. This is Fnaf. The whole lore is built by Fans. Scott also literally said we should use FF to understand the lore. What the hell.
Show me. And provide the source.
Sure. I think these are the scans

Since it had to be deciphered by the fans I will look for a video explaining it for you

Last edited:
Dude. The story is about a Man being tortured by a Vengeful Spirit.

It a damn parallel to UCN. Its so fricking obvious.
If it's "so fricking obvious" then why am I contesting you on it? Why am I casting doubt on it being the case? "but it's similar!" Is no argument.
Wrong. In Fnaf 3 we see the illusions of Fnaf 1 and 2 animatronics. This means whoever is sitting in Fnaf 3 saw both locations. (Phantoms are stated to be memories of the past in FF)

Michaels quote points that he is in Fnaf 3 and it fits with the timeline. Everything fits.
Or the hallucinations are there because pieces of the old things are. Plus Springtrap.
Oh guess what Golden attacking someone does not mean Golden is not TOYSNHK. Idk why it would be.
TOYSNHK's focus is William Afton
Reaper. This is Fnaf. The whole lore is built by Fans. Scott also literally said we should use FF to understand the lore. What the hell.
Are you suggesting I'm not a fan of FNaF Shion? That I can't make my own deductions?
Can you give me a scan of the third one that isn't in like... German?
Since it had to be deciphered by the fans I will look for a video explaining it for you
Once again, suggesting I'm not a fan and can't make my own deductions on the matter,

Sure. I think these are the scans

Although I do firmly believe in this theory, this is only evidence of communication, and not neccessarily of shared possession. Also, vs battles is more strict in what we consider as canon or valid, so if more evidence is provided, it would be welcomed.

Although I do firmly believe in this theory, this is only evidence of communication, and not neccessarily of shared possession.
What about the fact that in FF we had a character that is possessed by two people at the same time. Isnt that enough proof? Since its a parallel

What about the fact that in FF we had a character that is possessed by two people at the same time. Isnt that enough proof? Since its a parallel
Oh, right, and one of the souls was andrew, the parallel of cassidy, right? That could be enough for a possibly MS type 2, but more evidence is neccessary to set it on stone, as, as I said before, VS Battles is very strict about this type of things.

It's very easy to mix what's canon and what's considered a theory in this franchise
Either way, I agree with the changes

Although I'm really not qualified to talk about the books, I'm going to try and help in this discussion with the best of my ability

Oh, right, and one of the souls was andrew, the parallel of cassidy, right?
Yeah. Another thing is one of them was a vengeful spirit while the other was calmer. One of them was also hurt by Afton. It is a perfect parallel
That could be enough for a possibly MS type 2, but more evidence is neccessary to set it on stone, as, as I said before, VS Battles is very strict about this type of things.
Yeah Ik. I feel like it just makes more sense to say TOYSNHK is GF and GF has MS2

I just like, don't give enough of a **** to do two of the extremely possessed animatronics.

But then again, I don't feel like digging through over 100K bytes of profiles to find the profiles I'll actually be doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back