• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Which is why its likely he went to all pizzerias one by one. Thats the whole reason why the whole “Mike is everywhere” theory started.
And clearly, it's on shaky ground.
You definitely shouldnt. You will just ignore everything and make a half assed timeline that doesnt explain anything.
As far as I'm concerned, that's a better fate then pulling theories on quicksand to make haha funni robot verse strong. But there's a reason I automatically discounted both you and myself from doing it.
Yet you do not even allow me to do that. Either Phantoms are caused by Afton or they are not, thats not my point, Phantoms being memories in the other hand IS my point and does NOT contradict the game.
You have actively contradicted what's shown in the games in just this discussion Shion. You don't get to stand on a high ground when you've gone and done something Scott's statement doesn't allow you to do.

but of course, if you started unfucking the profiles en-mass we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this, I would've stuck to the shadows and you'd only have Psychic to argue with on FNaF's general crap

As far as I'm concerned, that's a better fate then pulling theories on quicksand to make haha funni robot verse strong. But there's a reason I automatically discounted both you and myself from doing it.
Michael being in Fnaf 1 2 3 or whatever does not even give him anything. Like it absolutely gives him nothing. He only has feats in Fnaf 5 and 6
but of course, if you started unfucking the profiles en-mass we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this, I would've stuck to the shadows and you'd only have Psychic to argue with on FNaF's general crap
I literally only edited Williams profile and added FF to it. You really should stop acting like I was the one who caused all the profile be shit, its really annoying.

And clearly, it's on shaky ground.

You have actively contradicted what's shown in the games in just this discussion Shion. You don't get to stand on a high ground when you've gone and done something Scott's statement doesn't allow you to do.

Although I think Michael is the protagonist of some of the games other than SL, I think it's better in the profiles to make it clear that it's more implicit things/theories/assumptions and not something recorded and 100% confirmed, as it is on the fnaf fandom wiki.

Although I think Michael is the protagonist of some of the games other than SL, I think it's better in the profiles to make it clear that it's more implicit things/theories/assumptions and not something recorded and 100% confirmed, as it is on the fnaf fandom wiki.
I mean him being a protag wouldnt be on the profile since he doesnt have any feats in there

Michael being in Fnaf 1 2 3 or whatever does not even give him anything. Like it absolutely gives him nothing. He only has feats in Fnaf 5 and 6
I'm talking generally Shion...
I literally only edited Williams profile and added FF to it. You really should stop acting like I was the one who caused all the profile be shit, its really annoying.
MFer the profiles were all shit because they were outdated, they're all old as ****, and it shows, with nobody planning to actually, you know, get them up to par with today's standards, that is the straw that broke the Camel's back for me, no plans to fix the profiles, to make them actually up to par.

MFer the profiles were all shit because they were outdated, they're all old as ****, and it shows, with nobody planning to actually, you know, get them up to par with today's standards, that is the straw that broke the Camel's back for me, no plans to fix the profiles, to make them actually up to par.
I mean its mostly because of the lack of staff. Look at GoW for example, it has several online staff supporting so it gets CRTs done very quickly.

I mean its mostly because of the lack of staff. Look at GoW for example, it has several online staff supporting so it gets CRTs done very quickly.
There were no attempts Shion. There was not a single CRT nor a discussion about making the profiles better outside of Springtrap from what I could find.

There were no attempts Shion. There was not a single CRT nor a discussion about making the profiles better outside of Springtrap from what I could find.
BigSmoke tried to somewhat fix the stats. When no one was coming supporters just got bored and left and the CRT died.

For Mike Schmidt being Michael Afton:
  • In the survival logbook, Mike Schmidt references the events of FNaF:SL, like the exotic butters, casual bongos, and the soap opera The Immortal and the Restless.

I still haven't figured out how to put images here, so I'll put the links

We can be relatively sure 'Mike' is the same from SL, thanks to this:

References The Immortal and The Restless

References the bongos Hand Unit puts as background music, alongside Circus Baby

References the exotic butters

What I want to bring to attention is that in the whole survival logbook we only see imagery of the FNAF 3 office, never of FNAF 1 or 2, apart from the animatronics, suggesting that either the survival logbook was written during FNAF 3, or that the FNAF 3 office was based on this drawings.

We can be relatively sure 'Mike' is the same from SL, thanks to this:

References The Immortal and The Restless

References the bongos Hand Unit puts as background music, alongside Circus Baby

References the exotic butters

What I want to bring to attention is that in the whole survival logbook we only see imagery of the FNAF 3 office, never of FNAF 1 or 2, apart from the animatronics, suggesting that either the survival logbook was written during FNAF 3, or that the FNAF 3 office was based on this drawings.
Although seems to be the latter, as the part at the back of the book says that this is from 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'

I kinda agree but anyways so what games do you think we play as Mike then?
Likely/possibly FNaF1, SL, and FNaF6, half the franchise, at least.

2 gets dogged by things being present from that location, 3 is pretty shaky and 4 is all but out of the question

You look at the darker blue bar above the writing box, in the middle of the emoji and parenteses there is where You click to put a image, just put the link for the image online(It need to be JPG or PNG or gif)

You look at the darker blue bar above the writing box, in the middle of the emoji and parenteses there is where You click to put a image, just put the link for the image online(It need to be JPG or PNG or gif)
I tried and it dind't let me

oh. wait. I'm stupid.

I didn't put the https part

bruh 💀

What are the opinions about this: Fnaf 6 Salvage jumpscares are canon since the game continues even if we get jumpscared just like Funtime Foxy

And would Remnant give Immortality Type 1 because of it "giving eternal life" in Fazbear Frights?

Hey, lemon, about what you said before.

William had just been separated from ff.
nah, he still had it, and still had problems beyond that. he had to go. with fazbear's frights, the mimic, the bullshittery.

he just had to go.

speaking of which, who wants to make a burntrap page? he's a non-canonical variant of william and im pretty sure he can get his own seperate profile.

Hey, lemon, about what you said before.

William had just been separated from ff.
kkkkkkkkkk
nah, he still had it, and still had problems beyond that. he had to go. with fazbear's frights, the mimic, the bullshittery.

he just had to go.

speaking of which, who wants to make a burntrap page? he's a non-canonical variant of william and im pretty sure he can get his own seperate profile.
Hum.. I wonder with version of Willian profile I saved

Back