• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So here's the deal. FNaF had been contentious as of recently. Attempts to downgrade the verse had been curtailed by the forum equivalent of a pocket veto, so FNaF is still reasonably 9-C. That is... Until now.

So the feat of crushing a human whole was recently accepted as a common feat: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats#Crushing_a_Whole_Human

This would prove to be a saving grace for FNaF as the series had a whopping four consistent human-crushing feats: two explicit and two implicit.

Let's start with the explicit human-crushing feats.

Springtrap (FNaF 3)

Springtrap is the most obvious example of someone getting crushed to death. In FNaF 3, spring locks are explicitly stated to be a constant danger, as stated in the Night 3 Phone Guy recording:

"When using an animatronic as a suit, please ensure that the animatronic parts are tightly compressed and fastened by the spring locks located around the inside of the suit. It may take a few moments to position your head and torso between these parts in a manner where you can move and speak. Try not to nudge or press against any of the spring locks inside the suit. Do not touch the spring locks at any time. Do not breathe on the spring locks, as moisture may loosen them, and cause them to break loose. In the case of the spring-locks come loose while you are wearing the suit, please try to maneuver away from populated areas before bleeding out, as to not ruin the customers' experience. As always, if there is ever an emergency, please go to the designated safe room."

Then later, it was revealed that the Spring Bonnie suit was the most dangerous room out of the spring lock suits in the Night 5 recording:

"Management has also been made aware that the spring Bonnie animatronic has been noticeably moved. We would like to remind employees that this costume is not safe to wear under any circumstances. Thank you and remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

The Spring Bonnie suit itself is what crushed William Afton to death in the first place, instantly making the animatronic/suit hybrid 9-B itself. If an animatronic can crush a human within itself, what's stopping it from getting the upgrade?

FNaF Sister Location

There are two entities that could crush an entire person. The first one is the spring lock suits which, of course, is nothing new. The second one is Baby.

In a mini-game that is directly linked to Baby retelling the story where she made ice cream, Baby's stomach opened up and grabbed a girl, crushing her to death by forcing her into her stomach. Now, a child is noticeably smaller than an adult person, but here's the thing. A healthy six-year-old child with a normal growth pattern is 42-49 inches tall: https://childrenswi.org/medical-car...olescent-growth-and-development/normal-growth

The cut-off point for Wall-level is 15000 joules. I did the math and... The bare minimum height for Wall-level human-crushing is 38.2 inches. The median height for a six-year-old child is 45.5 inches: well more than that requirement! So while Baby would get Wall level for sure on a smaller scale, it's still Wall level at about 21317 joules from a quick-calc. If it were on the high-end, the bare minimum height 13.5 inches, which is a height physically impossible to attain by any human period. Any based on the final sentence at Baby's tale...:

"Why did that happen?"

This feat was done unintentionally. If an animatronic can crush a child without meaning to, imagine what the animatronic could do if it willed it.

Now for the implicit human-crushing deals.

FNaF 1 and 2

Now these aren't exactly as clear-cut as FNaF 3 and Sister Location. Here's the thing. FNaF 1's animatronics were explicitly stated to force someone into an animatronic suit, which is full of crossbeams, wires, and other animatronic parts.:

"Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to... forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh."

The expression "never see the light of day", while normally referring to books that will never make an appearance, is a figure of speech referring to a sealing and even a cruel death when it comes to living beings such as humans. Given the connections of the human body, it's likely that the eyes and teeth were toothpaste-tubed out of a person, with the teeth detaching from the skull and spinal column (where the skull is connected to). It is worth noting that FNaF 1 endokeletons are noticeably thinner and less complex than the human body, so it's very likely that the discomfort was being felt all over. This event was explicitly shown in the Game Over screen.

FNaF 2 also brings up forcing people into animatronic suits, although it is basically relegated to a mere mention.:

"You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without his costume on, and wanting to stuff you in a suit, so hey, we've given you an empty Freddy Fazbear head, problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually anything that wandered in, will wander back out."

The Game Over screen isn't as clear cut; it just shows a POV of the stuffed person while Freddy peered into the suit.

So yeah, classic FNaF animatronics (likely minus the Nightmares) should be able to get 9-B again, or at the very least Springtrap and Baby should. Will this allow Freddy to get his 9-B wins and losses back? Well, due to wiki rulings, no, but still.

Okay so the common reference feat is unclear on what it considers crushing, but I assume it means basically flattening humans?
I think all of this would fall under partial crushing since it's not like the entire body is just smooshed, they're just squeezed enough to suffer organ damage

It probably at least breaks all the bones in the body, since, ya know, those suits ain't empty

Okay so the common reference feat is unclear on what it considers crushing, but I assume it means basically flattening humans?
I think all of this would fall under partial crushing since it's not like the entire body is just smooshed, they're just squeezed enough to suffer organ damage
That is also my problem with the common feat, is not make clear at all what actually mean.
It said what it meant: crushing/flattening a human (which requires breaking all the bones since, you know, organs are soft and squishy). What I copy-pasted there is literally the Sparknotes version of the blog it came from: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Common_Feat:_Crushing_a_Human

Well I think all of this would fall under partial crushing so

Yeah it would fall under partial crushing

But it still likely breaks all the bones, while the skull is the only current thing that we know gets crushed in full, it's highly unlikely the rest of the bones get out unscathed, especially around the upper body area, since the best place to store all the shit for an animatronic is the chest, and the limbs won't be left with nothing in them either.

Personally from this I'd go for 9-C(Obvious skull-crushing), possibly/likely 9-B(Possibly breaking all the bones)

I can understand the FNaF 1 and 2 things being such, but FNaF 3's showing of William Afton's death is a clear indication of everything being crushed, him bleeding out and all (he literally exploded with blood).

I can understand the FNaF 1 and 2 things being such, but FNaF 3's showing of William Afton's death is a clear indication of everything being crushed, him bleeding out and all (he literally exploded with blood).
The Springlocks closing scales to nobody but the two springlock suits- explicitly with the springlocks, you can argue dura for that, since the Springlocks would be more fragile then most of the animatronics in the series and they can take that kind of abuse with little issues

I also wonder why this would scale to the animatronics normal AP instead of only to dura, given they would have to resist the force of the springlocks, since there is no reason why the springlocks (which actually haven't been confirmed to crush and instead cause piercing and slashing damage given multiple other sources) output should scale to their ability to punch or kick for example.

I mean
Him bleeding from every orifice can be done through not crushing him entirely, just stab him everywhere with sharp metal objects

I mean
Him bleeding from every orifice can be done through not crushing him entirely, just stab him everywhere with sharp metal objects
I mean sure, I understand that, but at the same time I'm pretty sure stabbings don't normally cause people to explode in a bloody fashion.

And before I carry this on any further, here's a video of WIlliam Afton exploding in a bloody fashion (which showed that it happened all over him even):

This is a heavily stylized cutscene, I feel like taking it as him literally exploding into blood is kinda weird.
I always took it as him being stabbed through the whole body and it spreading out like that

Plus don't we see that his insides haven't literally exploded through Scraptrap, that look does have a skull in it after all

This is a heavily stylized cutscene, I feel like taking it as him literally exploding into blood is kinda weird.
I always took it as him being stabbed through the whole body and it spreading out like that

Plus don't we see that his insides haven't literally exploded through Scraptrap, that look does have a skull in it after all
Mmm, I mean really we are talking about a corpse of a man who's been dead for 30+ years. At that point, about the only damage we can safety assess are his bones since bones last longer than literally everything else in a corpse. In which case, older Springtrap (who is more complete/less decayed than Scraptrap) allows for safer damage assessment. Rare bootup images do show him having pulled out his own spine (https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/William_Afton/Gallery#Rare-Boot_Images ), but none of the ribs were shown on the spine, so they must've been destroyed either by the springlocks or by the act of pulling out his own spine. And in the main image of Springtrap, we see that the only bone surviving that we know for sure is a bone (keep in mind bones usually survive for decades and can persist even for centuries) is a single rib. Just the one rib, which would give more credibility to the spring locks having destroyed the ribs than the act of pulling out his own spine.

They could have also been fractured and fell off in the years as his flesh rotted away
Why would the suit destroy his ribs but not his other bones like the skull or arm (Scraptrap's sharp arm thing is his literal bone), also if he was just sqeezed like a ketchup bottle why does he still have eyes?

also if he was just sqeezed like a ketchup bottle why does he still have eyes?
That's literally how ketchup bottles work: whatever's inside will try and find a way out through the openings of the container, the container being the animatronic and the opening (or openings in this specific case) being the joint gaps and the eyeholes and mouth.

They could have also been fractured and fell off in the years as his flesh rotted away
Why would the suit destroy his ribs but not his other bones like the skull or arm (Scraptrap's sharp arm thing is his literal bone), also if he was just sqeezed like a ketchup bottle why does he still have eyes?
IIRC right now in another thread we're discussing Remnent users having overtime Regen, since Springtrap just gets progressively more meat(and metal) on his form, if you'll look at Burntrap.

And Michael could get a job and be around at day without anyone getting ideas

IIRC right now in another thread we're discussing Remnent users having overtime Regen, since Springtrap just gets progressively more meat(and metal) on his form, if you'll look at Burntrap.

And Michael could get a job and be around at day without anyone getting ideas
Neither of this prove that lol
Michael literally had people complaining over his odor, and the former is just Afton being built differently tbh

That's literally how ketchup bottles work: whatever's inside will try and find a way out through the openings of the container, the container being the animatronic and the opening (or openings in this specific case) being the joint gaps and the eyeholes and mouth.
Yah, you'd assume the easy opening of the eyes when you get your entire blood forced out of your body would get more use

Neither of this prove that lol
Michael literally had people complaining over his odor, and the former is just Afton being built differently tbh
Yeah, he's still a dude who got his insides ripped out, but he still could walk around without, ya know, having a limb fall off seeing as he's well over 60 and stayed dead for a few months by time of true death, nobody was saying he regenerated in full.

And Afton being built different doesn't even work as an argument lol

Yah, you'd assume the easy opening of the eyes when you get your entire blood forced out of your body would get more use
Dunno about that, the gaps in the joints were more numerous than the eyeholes. Arguably wider too, but I haven't went and measured them.

Look until that thread is resolved I'll stay with my arguments here
But either way I think the suit didn't just pop Afton like a balloon

Look until that thread is resolved I'll stay with my arguments here
But either way I think the suit didn't just pop Afton like a balloon
Eh, that thread is a mishmash of a bunch of different shit anyway with things, like regen, being brought up randomly, it's probably better for someone to just make a thread to debate it TBH

Eh, that thread is a mishmash of a bunch of different shit anyway with things, like regen, being brought up randomly, it's probably better for someone to just make a thread to debate it TBH
Yeah, that is something I'm staying out of even being a fan of FNaF.

the animatronics shoving someone into a suit is a lifting strength feat as opposed to an attack potency feat, and it's the suit crushing them, not the animatronics themselves

You mean the same freddy files that scott said this about
Don’t particularly see how this affects what the Freddy Files said about the moment.

What Scott is talking about is that the character from which the files are written from was changed several times over because none of them suited him, and the underlines and highlights that the person who made threat is talking about are but remands of those characters who were at first going to be the authors of TFF.

So, what's Scott is referring to here:
So, the identity of the "author" changed many times, and the underlines and red markings are the remnants of those previous characters

Is/are whoever is/are writing over the book:

o9StVMm.png
w092a6K.png
IWlABkX.png

And sure, I understand the point that comes across with the idea of not wanting to give a concrete answer to the mystery, and it's something objectively true about the book (It has it's own theory and lore section near the end of each chapter). But that has no relation whatsoever with the files describing an scene we actually get to see; In which there's no mystery in whatever William died mutilated or crushed by the spring locks lore-wise. It's something we're only ever reading twice because we’re seeing it through a battle boarding perspective.

Also, Michael?
Got them confused. I haven’t skimmed FNaF in a while.

Last edited:
I mean i kinda agree with this, but i think the animatronics don't "instantly" kill people when they stuff people into suits, they are still alive before getting killed by metal and wires, but then again, it wouldn't make sense, if their eyeballs and teeth came out at the front of the mask, FNAF is really vague with its scaling.

the fact that this thread was trying to put the animatronics at 9-B at the same time as mine was trying to put them at 10-A is very funny

Back