• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All right, Bigsmoke, I won't engage with you until you can get proof of having at least looked at the FNAF 4 minigames, cause this is ridiculous

Like, honestly, your saying I'm using unfounded arguments without even peeking at the source material to see Springtrap literally only has one pair of knees, or even looking at the minigames to make sure I'm not talking out of my bony ass, just linking the FNAF 4 minigames is enough.

this is now an upgrade thread!!!!!!

we have a 9-C+ calc (which is consistent with the other 9-C calcs, and the few 9-B feats), superhuman calcs, and a hatred for balloon boy.

we have everything. especially the hate for balloon boy. **** that guy.

Hey, um... I calced the FFPS 100 bones crushed feat and it is apparently Wall level

Just wanted to mention it because, you know, reasons.

Well I'm fairly new and I'll probably make some mistakes but I think the 51.6 J/cc value is based on adult bones, or at least not on the bones of a small child. Also, the lawsuit says he didn't realize that until he got home, how come you don't realize you have 100 broken bones until you get home? They were probably fractures so minor that they didn't affect his mobility or it's just not reliable as a valid feat. Also, they could have been small bones, in each hand there are 27 bones and in each foot 26, I don't know, it doesn't seem reliable to me to calculate it as if it had horribly fragmented the child's bones. Regarding Withered Foxy's KE, I'm not sure, we don't exactly see him jump from that area of the hallway. And I don't understand how the feat of the animatronic being run over at the end of Security Breach should be 9-B as said before, if that being hit by a vehicle is supposed to be 9-C on the common feats page. I think FNAF is fine like 9-C, but its speed should be downgraded.

Well I'm fairly new and I'll probably make some mistakes but I think the 51.6 J/cc value is based on adult bones, or at least not on the bones of a small child. Also, the lawsuit says he didn't realize that until he got home, how come you don't realize you have 100 broken bones until you get home? They were probably fractures so minor that they didn't affect his mobility or it's just not reliable as a valid feat. Also, they could have been small bones, in each hand there are 27 bones and in each foot 26, I don't know, it doesn't seem reliable to me to calculate it as if it had horribly fragmented the child's bones. Regarding Withered Foxy's KE, I'm not sure, we don't exactly see him jump from that area of the hallway. And I don't understand how the feat of the animatronic being run over at the end of Security Breach should be 9-B as said before, if that being hit by a vehicle is supposed to be 9-C on the common feats page. I think FNAF is fine like 9-C, but its speed should be downgraded.
“It’s speed should be downgraded”

the only below average feats come from a literal rotting corpse, the rest are peak/superhuman. Spring trap downgrade? Okay, seems fine, he’s a corpse. But everyone being downgraded because of a 40 year old dead body? Idk man

“It’s speed should be downgraded”

the only below average feats come from a literal rotting corpse, the rest are peak/superhuman. Spring trap downgrade? Okay, seems fine, he’s a corpse. But everyone being downgraded because of a 40 year old dead body? Idk man
Isn't the only justification for speed supposed to be "Can move between camera locations within Freddy Fazbear's Pizza within a few seconds"? Although, anyway, I came across this, I really don't know what to think about whether they have superhuman speed or not. What are the Peak/Superhuman feats you mention?

Isn't the only justification for speed supposed to be "Can move between camera locations within Freddy Fazbear's Pizza within a few seconds"? Although, anyway, I came across this, I really don't know what to think about whether they have superhuman speed or not. What are the Peak/Superhuman feats you mention?
That's pretty fast, should be around peak human, but there's the Foxy leap in FNAF 2, Golden Freddy in FNAF 2 - okay FNAF 2 has a couple of peak human feats that are solid, so that already outnumbers Springtrap being a slow **** on foot but not crawling

Well I'm fairly new and I'll probably make some mistakes but I think the 51.6 J/cc value is based on adult bones, or at least not on the bones of a small child. Also, the lawsuit says he didn't realize that until he got home, how come you don't realize you have 100 broken bones until you get home? They were probably fractures so minor that they didn't affect his mobility or it's just not reliable as a valid feat. Also, they could have been small bones, in each hand there are 27 bones and in each foot 26, I don't know, it doesn't seem reliable to me to calculate it as if it had horribly fragmented the child's bones.
Yeah, now that I see it, it is kind of not reliable
Regarding Withered Foxy's KE, I'm not sure, we don't exactly see him jump from that area of the hallway. And I don't understand how the feat of the animatronic being run over at the end of Security Breach should be 9-B as said before, if that being hit by a vehicle is supposed to be 9-C on the common feats page. I think FNAF is fine like 9-C, but its speed should be downgraded.

fnaf is at least peak human, since this calc was accepted, and it also means that the feat in question is valid. What I did was recalculate the height of foxy, since in the original calc Ft. Foxy's height was used, whom is smaller than him, and calculated the KE, and in the occasion that my version of the calc is rejected, I still have the KE based around the original accepted calc, so at least we are sure that they have Peak human speed with Street level AP, with likely Superhuman speed and Street level+ AP.

Yeah, now that I see it, it is kind of not reliable

fnaf is at least peak human, since this calc was accepted, and it also means that the feat in question is valid. What I did was recalculate the height of foxy, since in the original calc Ft. Foxy's height was used, whom is smaller than him, and calculated the KE, and in the occasion that my version of the calc is rejected, I still have the KE based around the original accepted calc, so at least we are sure that they have Peak human speed with Street level AP, with likely Superhuman speed and Street level+ AP.
I know it was accepted, but that doesn't mean it's correct, we have the obvious bug of Foxy's size, scaling it to Funtime Foxy's size, and the comment seems to show that they only accepted it because it matched the level given to Foxy. But are we really sure that he's jumping from that far down the hall? Since we never see him jumping directly from that far away, I'm not sure it's okay to assume it that way, or maybe it's because I haven't played FNaF 2 in a while. Also, I think they calculated Jumpscares to some animatronics like Foxy in FNaF 1, Toy Bonnie and Mangle in FNaF 2, and they were Below Average Human.

I know it was accepted, but that doesn't mean it's correct, we have the obvious bug of Foxy's size, scaling it to Funtime Foxy's size, and the comment seems to show that they only accepted it because it matched the level given to Foxy. But are we really sure that he's jumping from that far down the hall? Since we never see him jumping directly from that far away, I'm not sure it's okay to assume it that way, or maybe it's because I haven't played FNaF 2 in a while. Also, I think they calculated Jumpscares to some animatronics like Foxy in FNaF 1, Toy Bonnie and Mangle in FNaF 2, and they were Below Average Human.
Im pretty sure he would have to jump that far, since if he doesn't you'd need to justify him crossing that entire hall within a camera flip, which honestly would probably give a better speed rating than peak.

also calcing Foxy's jumpscare in fnaf 1? you are aware he barely moves, right?

Foxy's fnaf 2 jumpscare (which is identical to the other jump ones) is peak human.

Im pretty sure he would have to jump that far, since if he doesn't you'd need to justify him crossing that entire hall within a camera flip, which honestly would probably give a better speed rating than peak.

also calcing Foxy's jumpscare in fnaf 1? you are aware he barely moves, right?

Foxy's fnaf 2 jumpscare (which is identical to the other jump ones) is peak human.
When I said Foxy's Jumpscare in FNaF 1 (It was my mistake) I was referring to when he runs down the hall, I was wrong to say it xd, and I was referring to these calculations giving below average human. Although the calculation of Foxy's Jumpscare in FNaF 2 seems fine to me, I think Perequeliri993's version of the calculation should be accepted, at least the speed calculation, I'm not sure about kinetic energy because I've seen its use not always accepted.

Last edited:
When I said Foxy's Jumpscare in FNaF 1 (It was my mistake) I was referring to when he runs down the hall, I was wrong to say it xd, and I was referring to these calculations giving below average human. Although Foxy's Jumpscare calculation in FNaF 2 seems fine to me, I think Perequeliri993's version of the calculation should be accepted, at least the speed calculation, I'm not sure about kinetic energy because I've seen that it's not always accepted to use it.
the mangle calc is weird, since they got the pixel height from... mangle slouching on the floor? which is weird since mangle's jumpscare comes from her on ceiling swinging down, so unsure why it's assumed he keeps her same composure on the ceiling and floor.

I'm not sure about this, isn't it supposed that when being hit by a car a different formula applies due to the difference in weight between the vehicle and the character being hit? As shown on the common feats page, I think they calculate the final speed and then the KE of the person, in this case I think you should calculate the Map Bot's weight and apply this:

Final Speed = (MassCar*Initial Speed) / (MassPerson+MassCar)

(The result of the above)^2 * (the mass of the robot) * 0.5.

Also, isn't 9-B supposed to be inconsistent? I remember seeing the threads to put FNaF in 9-C that used as an argument that the Glamrocks were damaged by minor things, like a go-kart hitting Roxanne and leaving her almost destroyed, Chica being crushed by a trash compactor, that left her badly damaged, or Montgomery Gator falling onto a pipe and being torn in half.

I don't think 9-B would be considered inconsistent, at least not for SB. There are already two 9-B feats that would scale to the cast, and then Monty/Freddy's chain feat.

I don't think 9-B would be considered inconsistent, at least not for SB. There are already two 9-B feats that would scale to the cast, and then Monty/Freddy's chain feat.
The calculation of the car has the problem that I already mentioned, but the calculation of Monty breaking the chain is correct, I have no way to refute it.

The thing with the car is, as is said in the kinetic energy page, that a direct ap feat is more reliable than a kinetic energy one, so I calced that, making the car wall level and, in correlation, the animatronics, although it is likely for this to be an outlier, mostly done for comedic intent.

Also, guys, I've been thinking that maybe I can increase Foxy's weight by calculating the weight of the suit, likely made of steel, by comparing it with human skin.

Back