• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flumpty Bumptys Funny CRT! Help me, Flumpty is forcing me to make this CRT and upgrade his hax...pleas-

He is an hallucination but also an abstract being I guess
So, he already has NPI to AE1
yeah but immortality 4 makes it easier to understand how it works
It's the same as adding Time Stop to someone who already has Time Manipulation.
Is it easier to understand? Yes, but it's kind redundant
I think it can work

So, he already has NPI to AE1
Hallucination = Asbtract?
It's the same as adding Time Stop to someone who already has Time Manipulation.
Is it easier to understand? Yes, but it's kind redundant
I mean yeah but with that you can see the connection beetween time hax and time stop, here its multilocation and immortality type 4. I will wait further opinions but yours is noted

immortality:

As my friend said, inside Flumpty is probably another larger Flumpty. Although, it’s also possible that Flumpty just chooses whatever is inside of him at any given point in time.

the fact they keep using "probably" and "is possible" kinda makes this unreliable, at best i can see a "possibly", but even then, this sounds more like creation/duplication, they kinda need to decide which is it

concept manip:

disagree, changing the text there is more like text manipulation + fourth wall breaking, maybe information manip too but flumpty rewinding time and the text rewinding too doesn't mean it represents the concept of time, is like a alarm clock showing the time to us, showing time =/= literally representing time, doesn't help that there is no side effect to time being other words shown there, is a seems like a inconsequential vague joke

Addition to NPI:

just being a personification doesn't make you abstract, you can personify concepts and still be physical, see death from dreamworks for instance, and the AE page:

Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

golden flumpty has none of that in that page you linked, though if he is a living hallucination, then yeah i think that's AE cuz thoughts are abstract

Resistance to Plot Manipulation Resistance Negation:

the text says he lost his immunity though, he just came back to life, which is ressurection, and if the plot actually tried to stop him fromcoming back, resistance to plot manip, not a resistance to resistance negation, cuz he lost his resistance in the first place.

Chaos Manipulation? The Ability might be wrong:

as i said before, nothing, just him being responsible for shenanigans, nothing implies he is manipulating events and causing them to happen with powers, just that he "did" those things

Immersion:

he seems to be talking about fiction like his world, so i think this would be more akin to dimensional travel since the plot is also referencing his own plot

rest is fine

concept manip:

disagree, changing the text there is more like text manipulation + fourth wall breaking, maybe information manip too but flumpty rewinding time and the text rewinding too doesn't mean it represents the concept of time, is like a alarm clock showing the time to us, showing time =/= literally representing time, doesn't help that there is no side effect to time being other words shown there, is a seems like a inconsequential vague joke
This is wrong, Flumpty reverses the text the time reverses too and then in the Flumpty night he also uses his time manipulation to effect it showing it is time. Yes it can seem like a joke but the text manipulation and fourth wall breaking would be too much of a downplay because that would be acting like Flumpty is chaning and alarm clock which he is not doing he is changing time itself. All of this is enough to show that the text is representing time unless you have proof of it only being just a text so yeah I gotta disagree. Theres also no where in the franchise that states the text is just a clock.

At this point its obvious that text is actually time itself.
Resistance to Plot Manipulation Resistance Negation:

the text says he lost his immunity though, he just came back to life, which is ressurection, and if the plot actually tried to stop him fromcoming back, resistance to plot manip, not a resistance to resistance negation, cuz he lost his resistance in the first place.
The author thought he did but he wouldnt be able to come back if he lost it.
Chaos Manipulation? The Ability might be wrong:

as i said before, nothing, just him being responsible for shenanigans, nothing implies he is manipulating events and causing them to happen with powers, just that he "did" those things
uh.
Immersion:

he seems to be talking about fiction like his world, so i think this would be more akin to dimensional travel since the plot is also referencing his own plot
Maybe. I need some more input on that

This is wrong, Flumpty reverses the text the time reverses too and then in the Flumpty night he also uses his time manipulation to effect it showing it is time. Yes it can seem like a joke but the text manipulation and fourth wall breaking would be too much of a downplay because that would be acting like Flumpty is chaning and alarm clock which he is not doing he is changing time itself. All of this is enough to show that the text is representing time unless you have proof of it only being just a text so yeah I gotta disagree. Theres also no where in the franchise that states the text is just a clock.

At this point its obvious that text is actually time itself.
not how it works, the text showing time =/= being time, the text changing when time changes is expected because it is telling us what time is it, but you are comparing the text that appears to the player when the night ends vs the time that appears in the camera, one is a fourth wall element that happens when everything goes dark and shows the person playing what time is it and the other is just a digital clock inside of a camera.

you need evidence that this text in the screen is actually time and not just connected to it, there is a massive difference there, not only that, even if it was time itself, changing the hours to "ham" with no other info on what this means or causes at very best grants possible hax anyway
The author thought he did but he wouldnt be able to come back if he lost it.
ressurection, unless his life is reliant on his immunity to plot he can just come back afterwards, him losing his immunity allowed him to die.
it depends on what said events are, but if it is just chaotic events, being responsible by that doesn't necessarily means you are controlling chaos to cause them to happen, they could just be the ones that physically and systematically does them physically, like, with chaos manip he could cause a meteor to randomly fall on earth, but just being responsible for it means he could've done pretty anything to cause said ompact, like throwing the meteor, or using telekinesis, or a spaceship, whatever, is too vague for an ability.

again, depends on the inexplicable events, if someone is shot, flumpty might have used a gun, if a black hole appeared, flumpty would have black hole creation, etc

not how it works, the text showing time =/= being time, the text changing when time changes is expected because it is telling us what time is it, but you are comparing the text that appears to the player when the night ends vs the time that appears in the camera, one is a fourth wall element that happens when everything goes dark and shows the person playing what time is it and the other is just a digital clock inside of a camera.

you need evidence that this text in the screen is actually time and not just connected to it, there is a massive difference there, not only that, even if it was time itself, changing the hours to "ham" with no other info on what this means or causes at very best grants possible hax anyway

ressurection, unless his life is reliant on his immunity to plot he can just come back afterwards, him losing his immunity allowed him to die.

it depends on what said events are, but if it is just chaotic events, being responsible by that doesn't necessarily means you are controlling chaos to cause them to happen, they could just be the ones that physically and systematically does them physically, like, with chaos manip he could cause a meteor to randomly fall on earth, but just being responsible for it means he could've done pretty anything to cause said ompact, like throwing the meteor, or using telekinesis, or a spaceship, whatever, is too vague for an ability.

again, depends on the inexplicable events, if someone is shot, flumpty might have used a gun, if a black hole appeared, flumpty would have black hole creation, etc
You have to be kidding. I wait all day and you respond just when I am about to sleep! Dammit lol. Gonna respond tomorrow

When the text changes time changes not the other way around. @Adem_Warlock69 clip shows it actually stopped time from being 6 am.

Back