• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Flowey too, SAVING and LOADING would allow him restart everytime he screws up and because of Solaris not being omnipresent, down goes his biggest hax.

Solaris isn't omnipresent in his profile either... So equalizing speed was more an advantage for him then for Flowey. Immeasurable > Infinite

I do agree the save & load gives Flowey the advantage.

Raian230 said:
Solaris isn't omnipresent in his profile either... So equalizing speed was more an advantage for him then for Flowey. Immeasurable > Infinite
I do agree the save & load gives Flowey the advantage.
he is, look well at his power and abilities

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Forcefield Creation, Summoning, Energy Projection, Fire Manipulation, History Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Temporal Omnipresence (Omnipresent throughout time but not space), Space-Time rift creation, Space-Time Manipulation, High-level Reality Warping, destroying all existing timelines.

Perhaps you are right, but then his speed rating should be changed. It probably should anyway, seeing as how he's beyond linear time.

Inconclusive, Flowey would have to kill every single Solaris at every point in time past, present and future to kill him and Flowey's got the SAVE and LOAD.

So, is that a vote for Solaris from Overlord775 and another for flowey from TheJ-ManRequiem?

couldn't solaris just pull a multiverse burst and stop flowey from save and load?
Asriel was gonna use SAVE and LOAD even after he erased the multiverse...

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera, I counted your vote already. I'm not sure though if TheJ-ManRequiem and Anonimoe7875's comments are votes for Flowey.

but...destroying timelines won't destroy solaris will it? that's..what solaris himself was doing in Sonic 06 then he would've been left there in a timeless void.

doesn't seem like it

"Moving around in a timeless void, after all timelines have been consumed, is Solaris' natural environment)"

Solaris is weird in that it exists in all timelines, but it also exists outside time when all timelines have been destroyed

Saitamax said:
doesn't seem like it
"Moving around in a timeless void, after all timelines have been consumed, is Solaris' natural environment)"

Solaris is weird in that it exists in all timelines, but it also exists outside time when all timelines have been destroyed
Then how do you explain that Solaris has been defeated in Sonic 06?

Eggman clearly said Solaris can be stopped by beating him in all periods

well, the entire fight with solaris is a combination of PIS and huge outliers.

Eggman only said "defeating it here, now, would do nothing". he never said how to stop it specifically. that was just Silver assuming "if he exists everywhere, i'll destroy them all at once"

i don't recall the ending of Sonic 06 anymore but wasn't there some stuff about them reaching solaris's consciousness and communicating with it in the second part of the fight?

ok, then is the "Timeless void" referring to the 4D? Eggman said he was a Higher-dimensional life form (and this time, i am sure he said that during the second part of the battle).

I'm more so trying to confirm it. If Flowey can in fact delete the entire timeline should that not overcame the temporal omnipresence? If so then he may win.

the problem is that deleting the timelines wouldn't get rid of solaris when his natural state is existing withint a timeless void when all timelines have been destroyed,

then again Solaris itself also has no real way to do anything to Flowey....i'd say inconclusive.

Saitamax said:
the problem is that deleting the timelines wouldn't get rid of solaris when his natural state is existing withint a timeless void when all timelines have been destroyed,

then again Solaris itself also has no real way to do anything to Flowey....i'd say inconclusive.
Because flowey wasn't in a timeless void during his fight against Frisk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back