• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Wally West) vs Guilty Gear

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The only thing that I know of about Guilty Gear is its speed and hax. Next to Saint Seiya, Archie Sonic verse, and...well...the Flash, this is the fastest verse I'm aware of. I also know that Wally has a lot of hax, and even more speed. And that's an understatement for the latter. I also know that Wally's speed is superior to almost anyone in fiction, and everyone in Guilty Gear, so I'm making this a 'verse match. 2 Rounds. Gauntlet and all on one. Which side wins?

Wally
GuiltyGear

Flash should defeat any minor character, could even defeat Sol, Justice, Kliff and Ky; but don't known about the haxed ones like Raven, That Man and I-no, right now I don't remember another ones

But Wally can't beat Pegasus Seiya alone. Only draw. And he'll have no chance against Hades or other gods. Guilty Gear makes it at least somewhat fair.

Kinda why I had to put in a whole verse to attempt to stop this guy. While I want Wally to win, I want it to be fair. And I thought they were hundred trillions. And they still have their killer hax.

Back