• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic (Pre-Genesis) vs Wally West (Rebirth)

Alright... I don't know what I'm doing I'm pretty new. Please anyone tell me if I can do better.

Rules: Speed equalized I guess

Archie Sanic:

Wally East:

Inkonklusive:

Starting Distance: 1/4 of a mile. Idk why.

Last edited:
Alright... I don't know what I'm doing I'm pretty new. Please anyone tell me if I can do better.

Rules: You can use any feat, and any power that they have used. (Tell me if I should change this.)

Archie Sanic:

Wally East:

Inkonklusive:

Starting Distance: 1/4 of a mile. Idk why.

in the vs threads forum you can only use stuff accepted on the 2 characters profiles, you can keep this part if you get a staff member to move this to fun and games rather than vs threads or you can just remove it

idk, i looks like a match id expect to start something, could also just be a stomp for one of them using the wiki profiles

blud has building level dura 😭 😭 😭 😭
Multiversal+ just went through an upgrade.

Also Wally Low 1-C is Environmental Destruction and is 6-D so this matchup can't happen yet.
Edit: specify the wally key and debate for speed can begin let's see who blitzes who.

Multiversal+ just went through an upgrade.

Also Wally Low 1-C is Environmental Destruction and is 6-D so this matchup can't happen yet.
Edit: specify the wally key and debate for speed can begin let's see who blitzes who.
Firstly I am like very new so idk what you mean by key, and as for speed, firstly arent The both the same speed? Second, if not I can just equalize speed

This match has already happened and Flash won by being 6-D, overpowering Sonic's FateHax afaik.

Unless Sonic became 6-D, this is probably still a stomp.

Firstly I am like very new so idk what you mean by key, and as for speed, firstly arent The both the same speed? Second, if not I can just equalize speed
Things like Low 2-C, 2-A, Low 1-C e.t.c
Both being immeasurable dosen't make them the same speed an immeasurable can be faster than another immeasurable.
Equalise speed would depend on the keys and Wally Low 1-C is Environmental Destruction and also 6-D(Low 1-C) so kinda like a one shot. Plus he also has BFR through it but I think that would be one of wally last options in a fight against the hedgehog.
All of Sonic's HAX are 5-D. Since Flash is 6-D, all of Sonic's powers become ineffective.
Wally isn't 6-D physically but he draws his power from a 6-D construct.

a 2-D object has height and width but no volume, therefor to 3-D beings it is infinitely thin, it would stay infinitely thin no matter how many equally sized 2-D objects you stack on top of it because due to having no volume its "volume" would be 0, even if you stacked infinity times infinity amounts of the same 2-D object on top of itself itd still look exactly the same to 3-D beings because infinity*infinity times 0 is still 0, youd have to stack an uncountable amount of infinities to gain any volume at all

as for the fiction stuff, if youre reading a comic or something no matter how strong the characters in the comic get theyll never be able to do anything to you whatsoever, even if they get infinity*infinity*infinity*infinity*infinity stronger theyll never get past "0" strength from your higher-D perspective

a 2-D object has height and width but no volume, therefor to 3-D beings it is infinitely thin, it would stay infinitely thin no matter how many equally sized 2-D objects you stack on top of it because due to having no volume its "volume" would be 0, even if you stacked infinity times infinity amounts of the same 2-D object on top of itself itd still look exactly the same to 3-D beings because infinity*infinity times 0 is still 0, youd have to stack an uncountable amount of infinities to gain any volume at all

as for the fiction stuff, if youre reading a comic or something no matter how strong the characters in the comic get theyll never be able to do anything to you whatsoever, even if they get infinity*infinity*infinity*infinity*infinity stronger theyll never get past "0" strength from your higher-D perspective
Majes more sense

Oi I was thinking what if I make a thread of Chaos Forcé vs Speed Forcé. Is that allowed?

looks like theres only a CW speed force profile so assuming you mean comic speed force itd have to be fun and games

was going to call it a stomp cause iirc the chaos force is low 1-C vs CW speed forces 2-A but i just looked at the chaos force profile and its not a profile, its a verse specific ability page

yeah its not a character profile its just a explanation of what abilities users of chaos energy get just by the virtue of using chaos energy

Back